What's new

take revenge on scientology, feat. why scientology was down last night

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
One of the main reasons I left $cn was their "philosophy" that "the end justifies the means." You can do anything, any sort of dirty tricks you want, if it is in the name of "Clearing the Planet" or "protecting the Church." I disagree completely. The end does not justify the means. As Ghandi said, "Be the change you wish to see in the world." Dirty tricks and crimes are not justified just because they are "attacking the C of S."

Those who don't want to join in the dirty tricks aren't compromosed, IHMO. Those that do, are.

I agree with you.

And I love your avatar.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Some of our people are somewhat overzealous, but do know our intentions, and motives are just, and noble. We're not actively using any illegal methods to bring them down(although being as our construct is not a stable one, some might do rogue missions and such), but some example of what we're doing range from handing out fliers near CoS centers, actively trying to get attention of media sources, and other forms of civil disobedience against the CoS.

And we feel that some of your past experiences, and knowledge, and ideas could be vital o helping the cause.

Also if you feel that we're heading in the wrong direction, we're open to suggestions.

As long as you stay within the law, I will provide any info you may need.

The CofS threatened my family and harassed my father before he died.

They are a destructive totalitarian cult.

Feel free to PM me here at this website.

A

Anon-Seth

I very much understand the points being raised against this action taken by anonymous. I'd also like to commend the members of this forum for their activities in the anti-Scientology communities, and the bravery it took to leave the CoS.

Firstly I would like to rebutt the stance that media coverage of the internet raid will help the CoS as they play victim. Let us keep in mind first and foremost that for the most part, only pre-existing the CoS members or supporters will llend any support to the CoS over this. There are only a few possible groups in the US which could potentially take action in a matter of a Chruch being attacked via the internet- Religious people, who, being mostly Christian, are already quite anti-Scientology; Atheists, who are also very heavily anti-scientology, and agnostics, who tend to be anti-any-cult-or-chruch. They can play the pity card to nobody all they want. What media coverage will do is spark interest in viewers who like to see a fight (read: Americans) who may then go and look up the Church of Scientology to see what all the fuss is about, and then of course find all the material we've been referencing. They won't really be able to find too much Scientology information, as the easiest site to get to is currently the one which is down. Also, the media attention will attract more members to the cause of Anon. Anon has the highest chance right now of getting damning information or provoking an "ugly" response from the church.

An eye for an eye is not a valid argument, I know this. Perhaps the methods being taken against the church are extreme and of questionable ethics. But as far as I see it, it's no different then a country fighting terrorism, or defending your home from an invader. The CoS wants to brainwash people, they want to kill people, extort people, harm our government, pay no taxes, recruit people's kids and FUCK their head up for profit; how could they NOT be getting attacked by people worldwide? If this message board does damage to the CoS, which it does, and the other more mainstream methods of doing damage to the CoS are able to run unabated with the backing of the community, then why not support the internet raid as well? Is it really any different from handing out flyers and protesting? I don't think so, I think it's being looked on poorly because the CoS can barely defend themselves, which I thought was a good thing. Let me know what you guys think please.

Patton

What nobody seems to realize here is that the presence of all these "1337 h@x0r d00d"-types bragging about running DDoS attacks against C of $ sites is *perfect* PR material for C of $ to use against the ESMB and it's membership.

Thanks alot for serious and severe damage to the repute of this message board that is going to make it all that much harder for us to attract the doubt-filled C of $ members we need to persuade to leave.

Those of you script kiddies who think DDoSing sites is not illegal are seriously misinformed. In the United States, it is a Federal Crime - even if it were not, the zombie machines you use to provide the necessary bandwidth are *each and every one* being unlawfully accessed, which is a criminal violation of the Telecomm Act of 1994 (IIRC). In most every country of the European Union, these acts are similarly criminal.

We don't need criminals here, giving C of $ proof that we ex-members are criminals and therefore our posted stories of *real abuse* may be safely ignored as they are necessarily a pack of lies.

Thank you ever so much for your "help" -- NOT.

The Sneakster

As such, the European countries don't CARE about it. Honestly, I remember when the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet got hacked by a bunch of Swedish hackers, you want to know what they did against it? Nothing! The newspaper actually invited them over for coffe and cake! Sweden is a free country, where we can do whatever the fan I want. France is a free country. Spain is a free country. England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Ireland are free countries. Norway is a free country. Denmark is a free country. Finland is a free country. Germany is a free country. Austria is a free country. etc. Get where I'm heading with this? It is not illegal, and it's rarely pressing charges against hackers here. It almost never happends. Heck, the pirate bay even hacked Swedish police! And they didn't get charged. Now, I'm not saying it's a right thing to do. I can not stand for the Americans, but I do can stand up for my anons around the world.

Now, we are just in for good intentions here, we are not ALL "1337 hackers". I for example can't even operate a basic flash script, but I do my part in for what I can help these anons. Even by harassing their stupid phonelines and sending them faxes. Look, we didn't "hurt" anything here. If it "hurt" you so much, then why didn't you delete the thread? At the instant that you saw it, you could have report to somebody who easily could have removed the thread.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
There are a lot of people here who have been severely hurt by Scientology and that can take a lot of healing time, especially if you have been personally attacked. This is more a recovery board than anything else, and that should be taken into account.

One of the tactics of CofS is to lump together "all critics" so that the most extreme actions are seen as being "everyone" and all criticism and actions can be lumped together and dismissed.

The more media the better - as long as it targets the right thing. Financial crimes, disconnection, their war against the psychs. :D

Royal Prince Xenu

Trust the Psi Corps.
TT, anyone who classifies Scientologists as "subhuman murderers" is one process short of a rundown.

This person advocates the philosophy of "never forgive and never forget".
What kind of world would we live in if we all adopted this stance? A world full of distrust and suspicion where no-one is in communication.
I agree.

"An eye for an eye, and we would all be blind." Ghandi