ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

TEXAS JUDGE DENIES SCIENTOLOGY’S ‘ANTI-SLAPP’ MOTION IN RATHBUN SUIT

Discussion in 'Monique Rathbun' started by Emma, Mar 14, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

With this already disastrous litigation & PR nightmare taking another significant plunge for the worse, one wonders why COB hasn't ordered a full Data Series Eval done to get to the bottom of how this lavishly expensive entire public humiliation started, in the first place.

To find the WHY.

And the WHO.

Hmmmm, they should apply Ron's tech!

COB
    Where's that motherfucking Eval I ordered 8 months ago
    when this whole cocksucking Rathbun meltdown began?!

INT EXEC
    Sir, respectfully, you beat the shit out of the CICS who did that
    Eval and banished them into an electronic mountain prison, sir.

COB
    Oh! I see. Why did I do that?

INT EXEC
    (wildly fidgeting)
    Sir, ummm......well......it's......uhhhh...

COB
    Well spit it out you trembling piece of shit SP!

INT EXEC
    Sir, apparently the WHY & WHO was non-standard, sir.

COB
    Remind me.

INT EXEC
    Sir, that's not a good idea sir.

COB
    I'm ordering you to tell me the cocksucking WHY!

INT EXEC
    Sir, requesting permission to not tell you, sir, until....
    ummmm....I go into the underground vault and retrieve the data
    folder we shredded and have it all taped back together sir
    so that I can give you accurate data, sir.

COB
    You lying piece of shit. Are you trying to tell me
    that you forgot the WHY and the WHO?

INT EXEC
    Sir, yes sir. You ordered everyone to forget it, sir.
    Sir, your postulates are very powerful sir!

COB
    Okay, then have it on my desk tomorrow morning or
    I'm going to rip you a new asshole. For now, just
    give me the morning's briefing on that fucking litigation,
    how are we doing?

INT EXEC
    Sir, we are winning like crazy, sir, just as you predicted.

COB
    You dumb DB shit, I thought we lost that SLAPP motion!

INT EXEC

:hysterical: For once I decided to not finish the last line and see if anyone cares to offer an ending. :hysterical:

2. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

Yelling from a height as he is hoisted by their legal team's own petard:
    Straight up and vertical, my Captain!

3. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Errh Yes sir you are right. It boomeranged and you got slapped really hard but don't worry it is only a drill, Mosey will keep doing it until you reach a major stable win

Maybe that should end in ...reach a major stable Super diminutive size.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  4. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

They will appeal. How many days do they have to file? (texas law I dunno)

When they get nailed this bad they will also offer dough for plaintiff to please go away....

Their next hail mary, if they can find an angle, might be to contend that the Judge is biased a variation of the religious bigot routine...and demand a new judge...

They have done this before, a few times I believe. Even if the ploy doesn't work and it has worked, it wastes time, money and creates delays...... delays of any kind are good when you are guilty as hell .. and perhaps in the meantime, the world will come to an end and then Herr Dwarf won't have to soil himself in public deposition while dressed up like Admiral Farragut... (that one was for you Grady) ..or from the shit happens department at OSA Int the plaintiffs might have an accident...or a new witness will allege this has all been a massive conspiracy of the ARSCC WDNE(note) to extort money out of a "church".... < They did something like that in RTC vs Lerma... I read the guy "snorri"'s aff and it was laughable...It was about me, and my pals, and none of us had any idea what this loon was going on about... and Judge Brinkema just threw it out, as by then she has figured out WTF these kooks do for a living.. they LIE.

Who knows... maybe the Judge will get busted with a Kilo of cocaine in his trunk. After all, Hubbard WAS a science fiction writer...
    And this is based on an incident I was told about by an old GO guy... that was done in Boston, to one of Charles Manson's girls who was released on parole and Scientology, Jane Kember, for some reason did NOT want her testify further or be listened to, cause she knew something....The operative told me he put 1000 tabs of LSD into her trunk and then tipped off the police... and then watched her get arrested...off she went back to jail....

If they go to trial they may have crafted or will try to craft a transgression of a technicality of law (fine print routine) as their ace in the hole to move for a mistrial...

And we get to do the whole thing again...

That is what they kindah did in the FDA case in 1966.. which went to trial a 2nd time and it was in the 2nd trial that they introduced the idea that the e-meter was a religious artifact and the meat and potatoes guys at the FDA didn't have a clue how to deal with the religious cloaking curve ball and Scientology survived...... and it is what they did in Christofferson/Titchbourne < They finally settled Tichbourne the morning of the start of the NEW trial on the courthouse steps...

All of those lawyers they are paying are doing something....just cause we don't know what yet doesn't mean they arn't 'being' attentive lawyers

But I would imagine in this case Rathbun, who used to oversee all these sorts of things, would have explained all these things and others I know nothing about, to his team already....

So $cn is essentially toadly screwed.

Ain't it Cool?

--------------

Note: ARSCC WDNE Alt.Religion.Scientology Central Committee Which Does Not Exist

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  5. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

It may "appear" that way at the moment Sir ...

Er, can I suggest you get rid of Wallace Jefferson ASAP Sir ... I think he could be an evil, low toned, SP plant.

:hide:

6. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

I really get what you are saying Arnie. However, thanks to you and Gerry Armstrong and many others most if not all the cards that can be played are much better known now and the cheaters and their hands playable are well identified. I sincerely believe the 'house of justice' is fed up with these very unwelcome guests and is now showing them the door and never let them back in the house unless they are completely naked if they try to get back in. Even the crowd outside the courthouses are booing and avoiding these known criminals.

Thank you and all those who Afaceinthecrowd has so wonderfully recognized. :thumbsup::clap:

7. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

Welcome Cause over oil. Glad you made it to the party.

8. Lermanet_com

Lermanet_com Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you for the kind words, And... Unlike pre-internet days - Man, I just had a flashback to the steps of the Pentagon, Stop the Vietnam War protest ..tear gas in the air... 1968... chanting

THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING

9. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

Bad feeling. :nervous:

I'll raise you, HH, in our occasional guesstimating for the final dollar figure.

This could go to a $40-50 million dollar secret settlement before it's all over.

Not that that would be a fair or just outcome. :angry:

But the pieces are all in place on the chess board (and plenty of them) for a big finale soon or down the line.

In which case, Marty won't need to be hawking his post-Scientology home study course anymore. :eyeroll:

10. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

And Sugar Ray will be cashed up nicely for the next round :yes:

11. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. . .
    New Addition Now Open for
    District Court of Comal County
    in New Braunfels, Texas

New Braunfels News - 3 hours ago
    With David Miscavige's legal team numbering over 20 and Monique Rathbun's legal team growing . . . Comal
    County's Courthouse doesn't have the seating capacity for all the lawyers, witnesses, interested parties,
    and press. To solve this problem, Comal County has opened a temporary "lawyer overflow building" by
    mating together two double-wide mobile homes into makeshift offices. Here's an artist's depiction of
    what the building (with fully secured windows and doors) looks like.
    :coolwink:

[​IMG]

Rest areas under desks for the legal teams.

[​IMG]

12. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

as to the next round...

Who does Karen De la Carriere have making videos who just left?

[​IMG]

13. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

14. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

The irony of Jefferson's ruling on previous cases being referenced in the denial was delicious, but Special Counsellor Hyman's argument that Co$ were either liars or operating as a business was indeed the cherry on top.

:yes:

15. Lohan2008

Lohan2008 Gold Meritorious Patron

:dance3:

16. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Ok, so he reopens those buildings in LA and he does NOT wear his religious clothes, which is to say his [STRIKE]Popes embroidered robes[/STRIKE] Navy uniform with medals and lanyards and all that hoo-ha, so as to NOT look like the boss man and overall Rulah of the scientologists b'cos they do things on their own[STRIKE] violation[/STRIKE] volition, like harassing ex members and their non scientology wives, and instead, he turns up as a.........wait for it.........drumroll................Businessman! Gotta luv it. :)

17. HelluvaHoax!

........................................................................................................:hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
    :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:............

(I'm the one that fell out of my assigned seating)

18. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

this is going to be a wild weekend ,over at Davy's... :coolwink:

19. HelluvaHoax!

An intimate, 60 Minutes style, one-on-one interview with the most OT being on this planet?

If she can find a great professional celebrity impersonator to play COB, count me in for part of the tab.

Seriously.

20. oneonewasaracecar

oneonewasaracecar Gold Meritorious Patron

I was wondering about that. I wouldn't want to be near that abusive asshole tonight.

I'd rather blow.

OSA, I said, I'd rather blow.

I was just thinking I would take an armload of documents and blow.

Might touch base with Marty.

There has never been a better time for any one close to Davey to blow.

The judge has recognized that Scientology is a business that harasses people.

It's just opened the door to serious claims against the organization. That sounds like money. Lots of money.

I'd blow. Take documents and blow.

Just sayin'.