What's new

"Thank you Bro Min Tony Muhammad & Rev Alfreddie Johnson for A whole basics book kit"

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
"Yay! Thank you Bro St Min Tony Muhammad and Rev Alfreddie Johnson for my gift for completing a course. A whole basics book kit "

Nation of Islam Minister Tony Muhammad and Christian Baptist Minister Alfreddie Johnson distributing Scientology books.

NOTICE this is not limited just to Dianetics, but is instead the full Scientology Basics Books package.

So much for, "We are just doing Dianetics."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...47335229047.2109717.1414438937&type=1&theater

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ThankYouForBookSet.jpg
    ThankYouForBookSet.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 59
  • BasicsBookGift.jpg
    BasicsBookGift.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Re: "Thank you Bro Min Tony Muhammad & Rev Alfreddie Johnson for A whole basics book

I suspect the below comment represents the official explanation why members of the Nation of Islam have moved past Dianetics and are now studying Scientology.

A comment from the Facebook group Scientology Invasion of the Black Community:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Sci..._id=719402988141179&offset=0&total_comments=6

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Jibriel Muhammad

Hey, some people are not stuck in a religious box. They want to explore KW & U from wherever they want. The HMLF never instructed us beyond dianetics but if anyone wants to explore and seek more, may Allah bless you. I have read the dianetics book but never been audited. I have read The Satanic Bible by Anton Lavey but don't worship satan. I have even read books on hitler but I don't embrace his ideologies or beliefs. Some of us are so rooted in The Teachings of The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad we can do that but those who are in a 1960's box will never grow or be able to have intellectual conversations with anyone else but those who study The Teachings. A Master Studies Everything !

51 mins · Like

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *