What's new

thanks for reading my post !

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Bah! - "Thetans thought they were alone, that was the error!", (L.Ron Hubbard; OTIII) - Get that, you miserable assemblage of kinky thetans?

Won't keep you eating or pay rent though... And more importantly, it won't justify the totalitarian hell that the Sinister Cult of Scientology is and which it aims to make all society into.

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
I love to hear from you guys ! ....

Well - I allways thought that I was some sort of interloper when I was in scn-
Even now I find it very difficult and to take seriously what sea org people have put up with - I had no time for the whole concept of the sea org - still dont - I believe it has produced some well trained people here and there - Time will tell if other structures based on fair exchange that cater for human needs also produce high standard individuals - Rons org for example , is going well WITHOUT- Sea Org , GO ,OSA - (add naseum , add infinitum!) . Scientology should be fun , affordable , doable, as well as responsible and productive ! :D

FoTi

Crusader
Re:How was it for you? What wins did you have from doing it? I guess I'm trying to ask how it affected you personally. I'm kind of gathering from reading your posts that OTIII doesn't hold a candle to what you are working on now.

I'm looking forward to more of your wins.
============================================
Well - I found it a struggle - the data was not something I could get excited about - HOWEVER - all of that could and probably will go up in a puff of as-is-ness with the right auditor, C/S and org . At the time my attitude was not by any means optimum and neither was the person(s) who were delivering it - I would say the jury is still out on that one ! - BUT - It did de-mystify the whole thing and it disempowered the church's hold on my mind in a big way - It was an important step towards a more real perspective on our situation -
Yes! - what I am doing now seems much more interesting and relevant - I am working towards manifesting some key life postulates in the real world using SOP8C..... I appreciate your interest - please stay tuned for more ! I believe scientology can be fun - lots of fun ! Ron said somewhere that you should run a process till you see a result in the physical universe ! Well thats one of the things I work towards..... Have a great week ! :)

Thanks. You answered my question this time. :thumbsup:

I look forward to hearing what you experience as you continue with what you're doing now. Wishing you many wins!! :yes:

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
for foti - thanks for your reply

Yes a bit of gentle TR3 goes along way - I was a bit reluctant to discuss OT3
as it was such a holy grail - I had problems with it - but so did others , however there are many insights to be had on this area - I will be seeking out PAB 12 - I am beging to understand Ron's purposes with OT3 - It is a good process - I think it needs a complete understanding of auditing basics
and scn's, Ron's and the world's situation during the cold war... terril park's
little bit of info led to quite a realization for me ! ( I have PM'd a thank you )
(A course room of students , experienced C/S and extensive references would be essential if you want to do it properly - you need support and feedback ) :thumbsup:

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
for veda - thanks very much

You have been of great assistance - I am very pleased to look over these materials - :D have you ever done any scientology auditing / training ?

FoTi

Crusader
Yes a bit of gentle TR3 goes along way - I was a bit reluctant to discuss OT3
as it was such a holy grail - I had problems with it - but so did others , however there are many insights to be had on this area - I will be seeking out PAB 12 - I am beging to understand Ron's purposes with OT3 - It is a good process - I think it needs a complete understanding of auditing basics
and scn's, Ron's and the world's situation during the cold war... terril park's
little bit of info led to quite a realization for me ! ( I have PM'd a thank you )
(A course room of students , experienced C/S and extensive references would be essential if you want to do it properly - you need support and feedback ) :thumbsup:

I have heard so many different reports from those that have done it. One friend I had, before she died, said that she wished that she had never done the OT Levels - she did OT V twice. She said that she was a lot more spiritual before she did it and doing the OT Levels turned her into a monster.

Another friend who is Class VI said that it took every bit of skill they had to get thru OT III. That person had some very valuable gains doing it and has helped others to get through this level but says that it isn't for everybody.

I don't know because I've never done it. I've seen people majorly change overnight when they completed it. I've seen people change physically doing it.

In giving touch assists I could always tell if the person had done it, even if the person themselves didn't know they'd done the level (past life Scientologists). I never made any mention of it, but when they continued with their auditing and then made mention that they'd been in Scientology last lifetime and had done OT III before, it just verified what I perceived when I did the assists on them. There is a difference. I don't know exactly what it is or why it's different, but it has been perceivable by me.

Although I'm curious about other people's experiences from doing OT III, I don't have any desire to do it myself.

I enjoy hearing about people's wins and gains regardless of what method they use to get there. It's very interesting to me and I always like to know about it.

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
A very interesting post there FoTi !

I find your post very very interesting - If anything these levels may be like a "rudiment " that needs to be done to ensure smooth auditing later but I am
still wary... Your mention of the friend who felt more spiritual BEFORE she did them rings a big bell with me... I will collect and study much data yet ...
However , I will be bold enough to over my 20 cents worth :
I believe the more exteriorization one can achieve with "Thetan type" processes ( no case really - generally addressing YOU - the easier you will be able to audit as a PC - the more wins you will have and quicker ( I just had a cog ! )
BUT -Is it true that the more auditing you have addressing your case
( pre- ot or otherwise ) that you will be able to exteriorize ?

Here is my cog - I used to be intrigued with a very long term veteran scientologist Class 8( old OT7 ) personal friend of LRH's who really did display
huge ability - this person was a irrefutable powerhouse - this person had been on staff scince '52 - I observed them late 70's - Before this person went on to solo nots etc ...
I have realized that this person achieved their astonishing intention and energy BEFORE the NOTS era... also this individual had run MANY MANY
hours of early scientology processess and was doing them during the fabled era of the early '50s - I personally heard this person say - "we used to run processes from books - no meter - no C/S and have FABULOUS wins !"

I sadly note that this individual has not completed any major service since
completeing the solo nots course in 1982.... ( including solos nots)

Should'nt NOTS etc have produced even more able beings than this individual by now ? What happened to this person ?
I have posted this quote before - I will quote it again here as I feel it is relevant :
"When he is out of the sphere of influence of the body (a very small one) he becomes serene, confident and knowing.
He can handle a body better, can act faster, can recall more and do more while exteriorized than he can while in a body." -LRH - Creation of HA

-Please notice he says "recall more" - more case gain? -

Please have a look at my next post titled :
"The conflicting reports of the status of "exteriorization" -the opinion of the CoS versus the tech of L Ron Hubbard " :yes:

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
Ghost story no 5

Ok - I seem to have a stable "something " occuring -
here is the latest - - My last session was back more than a week ago -
I have been wondering how on earth I was going to finance some projects over the next few weeks , I need to get some things from sydney ( I am in another city) and I need to go to the Anzo bash ( a party over that way )
Business is slow - got bills to pay etc.....

A couple of days ago I was dreaming that I could get some money through an extension on my credit card - I also mocked up a conversation with a friend of mine "H" who is moving to my current city - I imagined asking him for a loan - which I physically did NOT do in the "real" world that is....
Yesterday I was on -line - I realized I really enjoy this board - I read over some tech info and had some cogs re some auditing I have had - I went to work - I was feeling extra good - I rang "H" to inform him of a great deal I had just read about on the "skype" website - "H" then offerd me a $1000
dollar loan - I had'nt asked for it - He was asking for my account details - I said if he wanted to do that that was fine by me !
I finished the call -- literally 5 mins later - I am sitting in my work car - I knock back a job -this guy jumps in - he wants to go a fair distance - we talk small talk for a couple of mins - this fellow then says - " I have realizations about spiritual things - You are a spirtual person - you have an interest in theses things dont you ?" - I thought WTF ? - I said sincerely "Yes I do ".....

This gentleman explains he writes a lot of poetry and debates spiritual matters on the internet and has written a science fiction book that he wants to publish ! ( If you PM me I will send you his website as proof - he is happy to hear from like minded souls ! ) We complete the journey and he is very pleased to have met me and gives me his contact details - Well things ARE getting interesting !

During the same night Also I summoned up the courage to ask this tomboyish blondie I know (MUCH younger than me) if she would like to see a band next weekend -She said yes and later that night I saw her and she gave me a great big kiss !

(
I shall continue !!!
:happydance:

TGWW

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
When you're on a roll; you're on a roll :) Actually, what you're describing is a good reflection of Zinjifarianisms view of synchronicity and resonating with reality :)

Zinj

FoTi

Crusader
Ok - I seem to have a stable "something " occuring -
here is the latest - - My last session was back more than a week ago -
I have been wondering how on earth I was going to finance some projects over the next few weeks , I need to get some things from sydney ( I am in another city) and I need to go to the Anzo bash ( a party over that way )
Business is slow - got bills to pay etc.....

A couple of days ago I was dreaming that I could get some money through an extension on my credit card - I also mocked up a conversation with a friend of mine "H" who is moving to my current city - I imagined asking him for a loan - which I physically did NOT do in the "real" world that is....
Yesterday I was on -line - I realized I really enjoy this board - I read over some tech info and had some cogs re some auditing I have had - I went to work - I was feeling extra good - I rang "H" to inform him of a great deal I had just read about on the "skype" website - "H" then offerd me a $1000
dollar loan - I had'nt asked for it - He was asking for my account details - I said if he wanted to do that that was fine by me !
I finished the call -- literally 5 mins later - I am sitting in my work car - I knock back a job -this guy jumps in - he wants to go a fair distance - we talk small talk for a couple of mins - this fellow then says - " I have realizations about spiritual things - You are a spirtual person - you have an interest in theses things dont you ?" - I thought WTF ? - I said sincerely "Yes I do ".....

This gentleman explains he writes a lot of poetry and debates spiritual matters on the internet and has written a science fiction book that he wants to publish ! ( If you PM me I will send you his website as proof - he is happy to hear from like minded souls ! ) We complete the journey and he is very pleased to have met me and gives me his contact details - Well things ARE getting interesting !

During the same night Also I summoned up the courage to ask this tomboyish blondie I know (MUCH younger than me) if she would like to see a band next weekend -She said yes and later that night I saw her and she gave me a great big kiss !

(
I shall continue !!!
:happydance:

TGWW

Oh boy! More fun. :hifive:

:woohoo: I love dem winz :buzzin:

Keep 'em cumin. :yes:

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
Well - thats what happened ! ( re ghost story no 5)

I detect a note of sarcasm - well thats perfectly O.K !
I will report here what happens with this process - If nothing happens or it all goes pear shaped - so be it and I promise to tell you all if it does , but I wont BS to you ! NO WAY ! OK ? have a great week ! :D

" Extraordinary claims need extraodinary proof " - Carl Sagan :thumbsup:

Last edited:

cantsay

Patron Meritorious
hey Ghosty, I forgot to tell you in the PM I sent:

after our little skype session I felt really good, it seemed like a layer of charge on "career/goals/what direction to go next etc" had been peeled off. Lovely, thankyou!
Then my boss goes and asks me if I would like an all-expenses paid trip to Canada for a week to attend a conference in 5-star luxury. You can imagine with the economic downturn at the moment I didnt think Id be going to any of those for the next year or two. A very nice unexpected surprise. Ive got no idea if it is related, but Im chuffed none-the-less.
Ta mate!

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
WHOOPEE !!! - WHAT A WIN !!!!! well done cantsay !!!

WE cant give this stuff up - I am so pleased to be revived THIS particular way - I thought about this aspect since '82 - Creation of Human Abiilty processes - auditing EXPECTING OT phenonena -

LRH said somewhere that you run a grades process until you see a result in the physical universe - does anyone know the exact quote ? :hattip:

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
LRH said somewhere that you run a grades process until you see a result in the physical universe -

Like the pc throwing the cans at the auditor? Are you suggesting doing that with EVERY grades process? I agree you should run the TA out of a process, and some objectives may (i.e. possibly yes and possibly no) usefully be run for dozens or hundreds of hours, but that is not the same at all.

Paul

the-ghostwhowalks

Patron with Honors
thanks paul - I can see it would SEEM impractical....

This raises a very interesting point - just perhaps , if interest was high , and the PC was very much interested in own case and in a truly SAFE environment
things COULD run quickly to a result that could be described as " in the physical universe " and in the "OT" realm - how often were any of us in the optimunm condition ? - very interesting area ! :) - ( I can see it would be more suited to some processes - I believe he was refering to "grades" processses )

Last edited: