The “Reactive Mind”

Discussion in 'Mike Rinders Blog' started by RSS Feed, Aug 1, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. Gib

Gib Crusader

as Ron said: What is is true for you is true, and what you have observed.

Or something like that.

So, what have I observed, simply is no clears or OT's.

I wish I would have asked that question when I first got involved, namely, show me a clear and a OT, I'd like to meet them and ask them some questions.

but I never did. Now I would ask some very pointed questions. Do you know what those questions would be?

based on Hubbards claims?

This is called due diligence.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. Clay Pigeon

Clay Pigeon Gold Meritorious Patron

I'll respond honestly and respectfully to all query

3. Clay Pigeon

Pitsy, this just doesn't match what I saw.

I joined staff at FCDC in September 1972. My first full week the CGI of $22K broke the $13K record set when Ron was running the joint in the 50's.

The new record lasted seven days and was topped with a CGI of $36K and again the next week over $40K and usually remained in the $40-70K range thereafter.

The Academy filled and a second room was opened. It filled and a third was added.

The HGC also was very busy; one Saturday morning I walked into the DofP's office and there were fifty paid intensives on the scheduling board.

A handful of preclears asked for their money back and after completing a low hassle routing form had their cash promptly returned.

I know of no one who purchased training who ever asked for a refund.

Where is the fraud?

4. Clay Pigeon

O those snoots never had any truck with us common players at The Globe...

5. Clay Pigeon

The question I mostly have about my own tales is whether it causation or perception...

Sometimes it is definitively perception. I was in New York in 1975 just when the World Trade Center was being completed vastly embroiled in discovery of "OT" phenomena when I had a disturbing and memorable dream. Very simple; just floating in darkness and I heard a voice say "Beware the number nine, alone or in combination. Beware the number eleven, especially in combination"

I could make no sense of it yet I felt compelled to take careful note of it...

6. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Nobody can argue about those stats proving that the organization* was "flourishing and prospering" at record levels.

One fondly recalls other such golden ages where similar organizations enjoyed such sheer abundance of financial success and overflowing clientele demand!

*organization -noun: 1.an organized body of people with a particular purpose, especially a business, society, association, etc. 2. (slang - "the organization") Organized crime (e.g. Charles Ponzi, Bernie Madoff, Reid Slatkin, L. Ron Hubbard, et al)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  7. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Answering your question might require a 500+ page book, and I don't have time to write that this weekend.

A better question might be "What about Scientology ISN'T fraudulent?"

If you can't see the fraud you might want to go a ophthalmologist and get checked out thoroughly.

8. Type4_PTS

I tried to answer this question, but couldn't think of anything. :scratch:

9. Clay Pigeon

Once again Pitsy...

At FCDC we sold and delivered auditing and auditor training on a money back guarantee

Where is the fraud in such conduct?

10. Clay Pigeon

FCDC was yet a ship of fools and I was happy to get away from it...

11. HelluvaHoax!

We wuz all foolz...and fool'd.

Scientology wuz April Foolz Day and Halloween, all roll'd into one, celebrated 365 days a year.

The diff'rence 'tween y'all and us other ex-culties, brotha, is that when Hubbard did his Trick-or-Treating, we only got the trick.

And you thought you got the Snickers bar--but it was only Hubbard snickering at ya.

12. Clay Pigeon

I don't know about that HH...

From February 1981 until August I spent six months in an attic with two books; Science of Survival and "Russia" by William Schirer. I created "the body of light" as per L'ao T'zu's instruction and I set my targeting mechanism on the Soviet Union, did an invocation and sortied.

It did get a bit hairy now and then such as 26 September 1983 when I tripped the sensors on Lieutenant Colonel Stanislav Petrov's computers in an undisclosed location and he thought we had launched our Minutemen. He was authorized to turn his key and let 'em fly but he had some reservation as he should; the missiles were Tomahawk cruise, there was five or less with conventional warheads and we didn't actually launch them for several months so we should all be grateful for the man's patience...

But truth is Hoaxie, I just wouldn't have been able to pull this kind of shit off w/o my study of Hubbard's work.

Care for a Snickers bar?

Got plenty...

• Poop Poop x 2
    • Tinfoil Tinfoil x 1
    • List
  13. Type4_PTS

At FCDC was money taken from people who were led to believe they'd achieve the State of Clear?

How many of them actually achieved that State as LRH described in the "scriptures"?

(Hint: the correct answer is less than 1)

If an organized crime outfit is selling services for good money, and is fully aware they're unable to deliver what is promised, guess what? Out here in the real world, we call that "fraud".

Offering a money back guarantee doesn't make it any less fraudulent, at least not when acceptance of that money back guarantee comes with threats of losing your friends, family, business contacts, and last but not least, your eternity.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • For you For you x 1
    • List
  14. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

IIRC, eventually, Hubbard's cop out statement about Clear was "In this universe there are no absolutes."

15. Type4_PTS

I'm not familiar with the particular statement to which you refer (about Clear), but I do recall him saying (perhaps in a different passage) that in the MEST universe there are no absolutes.

Given that we as beings aren't part of the MEST universe, would that even apply to us (according to the Scientology "scriptures" ??)

16. programmer_guy

Hubbard also said that Thetans become part of the MEST universe by agreement (then go downhill from there).
    This was one of his supernatural claims.

In this sense, Scientology is polytheistic (i.e. we are all fallen gods).

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  17. programmer_guy

Also, for supernatural beliefs, Christianity and Scientology are not compatible.
    For example, Christianity teaches that an ancient human (Yeshua, Jesus) was the animal sacrifice for your O/Ws.
    Scientology teaches no such thing.

(BTW, I am not a Christian.)

18. Type4_PTS

There are many many things within Scientology that make it incompatible with Christianity. One of them you mentioned in your previous post, about Scn being polytheistic.

To me, saying someone is a Christian Scientologist doesn't make any more sense than had someone proclaimed themselves a carnivorous vegan.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  19. HelluvaHoax!

LOL

I found one thing within Scientology that ISN'T fraud! It actually states what Scientology is doing and how they justify it.

"Never fear to hurt another in a just cause1".
    1 just cause: 1. Any action or purpose that one believes is just and/or any any action one has already taken just cause they felt like it.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • List
  20. Bill

Bill Gold Meritorious Patron

:roflmao:
    Yeah. And the auditing was only sold as "maybe feel better temporarily". And the training was only sold as "learn how to make people maybe feel better temporarily".

Nothing about "Clear", right? Nothing about "Release", right? Nothing about "Bridge to Total Freedom", right? Nothing about "higher states" or "homo novis", right? Nothing about "miracles", right?

Nothing but totally honest promises ... right?:duh:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List