What's new

The “Reactive Mind”

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
:roflmao:
Yeah. And the auditing was only sold as "maybe feel better temporarily". And the training was only sold as "learn how to make people maybe feel better temporarily".

Nothing about "Clear", right? Nothing about "Release", right? Nothing about "Bridge to Total Freedom", right? Nothing about "higher states" or "homo novis", right? Nothing about "miracles", right?

Nothing but totally honest promises ... right?:duh:
Yeah, exactly. . .

Big goals, to clear the planet.

Big promises, that the tech works on everyone, except SPs.

68 years of trying to make the first clear. . .

Apparently everyone Scientology ever audited is an SP.

HELPFUL TIP: Instead of trying to "clear the planet" (7.4 billion people), why not change the goal to: "Locate one (1) person on this planet who is not an SP. Gradients.

It would be a tragedy if all 7.4 billion humans were audited but NONE of them went clear---which would mean all 7.4 billion are SPs. What an awful shame to waste such brilliant, effective & perfectly workable tech on a planet exclusively populated by SPs.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Apparently everyone Scientology ever audited is an SP.

HELPFUL TIP: Instead of trying to "clear the planet" (7.4 billion people), why not change the goal to: "Locate one (1) person on this planet who is not an SP. Gradients.

It would be a tragedy if all 7.4 billion humans were audited but NONE of them went clear---which would mean all 7.4 billion are SPs. What an awful shame to waste such brilliant, effective & perfectly workable tech on a planet exclusively populated by SPs.
I've done my own independent evaluation and discovered that all of us on the planet are NOT SP's; that's not the issue. And that's not what's holding us back from clearing the first person.

The real WHY (and WHO) has been found, and so planetary clearing should really take off now for real, especially with Scientology TV being operational.

What's been obstructing the brilliant clearing technology of Dr. Hubbard has been discovered.
It is the deliberate misuse of semicolons by none other than the SP transcriptionists! :grouch::furious:

Furthermore, it's been discovered that the SP transcriptionists have had a very close relationship with the psychiatrists, having been a close ally all along the whole track, even originating from the same home planet.

I am working with the recently returned Dr. Hubbard to fix this problem once and for all! :buzzin:

All of you can play an absolutely critical role in pulling this off. :clap:

Please send donations to my PayPal account by Thursday at 2:00 p.m. (donations of cars and real estate also being accepted if no cash available).

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I've done my own independent evaluation and discovered that all of us on the planet are NOT SP's; that's not the issue. And that's not what's holding us back from clearing the first person.

The real WHY (and WHO) has been found, and so planetary clearing should really take off now for real, especially with Scientology TV being operational.

What's been obstructing the brilliant clearing technology of Dr. Hubbard has been discovered.
It is the deliberate misuse of semicolons by none other than the SP transcriptionists! :grouch::furious:

Furthermore, it's been discovered that the SP transcriptionists have had a very close relationship with the psychiatrists, having been a close ally all along the whole track, even originating from the same home planet.

I am working with the recently returned Dr. Hubbard to fix this problem once and for all! :buzzin:

Please send donations to my PayPal account by Thursday at 2:00 p.m. (donations of cars and real estate also being accepted if no cash available).
Brilliant analysis! You must have done the Why Finder course!

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron

The semicolons are just fine

But never trust a transcriptionist with a full colon.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Also, for supernatural beliefs, Christianity and Scientology are not compatible.
For example, Christianity teaches that an ancient human (Yeshua, Jesus) was the animal sacrifice for your O/Ws.
Scientology teaches no such thing.

(BTW, I am not a Christian.)
If you are not a christian how can you say they are not compatible?

For me personally they are compatible just about the same way nitroglycerine is compatible with fuller's earth.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
At FCDC was money taken from people who were led to believe they'd achieve the State of Clear?

How many of them actually achieved that State as LRH described in the "scriptures"?

(Hint: the correct answer is less than 1)

If an organized crime outfit is selling services for good money, and is fully aware they're unable to deliver what is promised, guess what? Out here in the real world, we call that "fraud".

Offering a money back guarantee doesn't make it any less fraudulent, at least not when acceptance of that money back guarantee comes with threats of losing your friends, family, business contacts, and last but not least, your eternity.
Actually, back then, the ONLY penalty for gaining a refund was you could not again purchase services.

Much, much different now.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Actually, back then, the ONLY penalty for gaining a refund was you could not again purchase services.

Much, much different now.
Any particular reason you skipped over these questions I asked? ( I copy/pasted them below):

At FCDC was money taken from people who were led to believe they'd achieve the State of Clear?

How many of them actually achieved that State as LRH described in the "scriptures"?

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
:roflmao:
Yeah. And the auditing was only sold as "maybe feel better temporarily". And the training was only sold as "learn how to make people maybe feel better temporarily".

Nothing about "Clear", right? Nothing about "Release", right? Nothing about "Bridge to Total Freedom", right? Nothing about "higher states" or "homo novis", right? Nothing about "miracles", right?

Nothing but totally honest promises ... right?:duh:
Actually I never paid much attention to the sales pitches and was mostly put off by them. I just looked at what was offered and bought it. I was then and am now exceedingly well pleased with what I got from it.

Trouble is there's not many like myself apparently. It appears that bullshit is an effecive sales tool and so long as that is true sales personnel will be adept at bullshitting.

But I'm having great fun these days on what you might call an "OT" level...

My book, "The Amendment; Revised, Corrected and Refined" on Amazon, $6.00 has not yet gained traction. It will.

Therefore:

it has immense potential energy.

So...

This year I've been tranferring the P.E. from the book to The Boston Red Sox and transforming it to kinetic energy with success far beyond expectations. The Olde Towne Teame last won 100 games in 1950, finishing third behind the Yanks and Tigers. Yesterday they won their eighty fifth and will likely win a hundred with a couple weeks left...

Of course that doesn't PROVE anything does it?

Because if it could be PROVED...

It wouldn't be OT.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Any particular reason you skipped over these questions I asked? ( I copy/pasted them below):

I didn't skip over them.

I was writing the preceding post when you posted this.

Again...

What is actually sold is training and auditing.

So long as what is delivered is training and auditing...

No fraud.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I didn't skip over them.

I was writing the preceding post when you posted this.

Again...

What is actually sold is training and auditing.

So long as what is delivered is training and auditing...

No fraud.
If the auditing is sold by convincing prospects they'll achieve promised abilities or promised states of beingness despite NO ONE previously ever achieving those abilities, is that not fraudulent?

If a registrar intentionally leads you to believe you'll be stably exterior by paying for and doing your "L Rundowns" despite no individuals doing the L Rundowns are achieving that ability, is that not fraud?

If LRH assures me that I can easily get rid of my glasses through auditing but I've reached OT VIII and still need glasses, is that not fraudulent?

luis.jpg

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
So long as the customer has the right to request refund of fees I got no problem with the deal Pitsy.

You a baseball fan?

screamer2

Idiot Bastardson
It's a scam... It's $cientology... Q.E.D.

DUPLICATE

But I'm going to let it stand. It needs to be said twice IMHO

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
<snip>

Of course that doesn't PROVE anything does it?

Because if it could be PROVED...

It wouldn't be OT.
Oddly, in a Scientology context, that makes perfect sense.

"OT" as a Scientology result does not exist and will never exist, therefore any proof of special powers would automatically show that they aren't Scientology "OT" powers.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oddly, in a Scientology context, that makes perfect sense.

"OT" as a Scientology result does not exist and will never exist, therefore any proof of special powers would automatically show that they aren't Scientology "OT" powers.
How 'bout them Red Sox hanh?

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
If you are not a christian how can you say they are not compatible?

For me personally they are compatible just about the same way nitroglycerine is compatible with fuller's earth.
I am both christian and buddshist practionner (yes they are compatible)

I ca say that $cientology is not christian compatible, neither buddhist is, neither it's kosher...

The main reason for this is that it doesn't teach love and harmony in any way.
It doesn't teach mindfulness , neither to forgive, neither to leave in peace.
$cientology teaches compulsive disorders of hatred of pseudo-ennemies and live in fear till they are totally destroyed. It teaches the word is a word of hate and danger.

In christian religion, family ties and bounding are the cement , also in buddhism or jewish,
but in $cientology, the destruction of any family boundaries are essential to the realization of the total obedience and isolation project to take control of a person's life and mind.

Although, I am not true believer..
I only practice some values of Christianity as well as most of my buddhist teachings
essentially to try making each day of my life the more comfortable as possible in avoiding suffering and creating suffering to others as it's possile for the little me ..(especially those tough ones)

An easy way to see the compatibility is to look at their leader, their teachings, their behavior and how they ended up their life. That speaks for their core values.

It thus becomes obvious there is a clash of main values between $cientology and Christianity!

But, hey, if you feel good with finding a compatibility with both, it's fine with me..but ultimately, they are not , according to teachings and per observable factual datas and behavior promoted.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I am both christian and buddshist practionner (yes they are compatibles)

And can tell you that $cientology is not christian compatible. neither buddhist, neither kosher...

The main reason for this is that it doesn't teach love and harmony in any manner
It doesn't teach mindfulness , neither to forgive
It teaches a religion of hatred ofpseudo-ennemies and live in fear till they are totally destroyed

In christian religion, family ties and bounding are the cement , also in buddhism or jewish,
but in $cientology, the destruction of any family boundaries is essential to the realization of the
obedience and isolation project to take control of a person's life.

Although, I am not true believer..
I only practice some values of Christianity as well as most of my buddhist teachings
essentially to try making each day of my life the more comfortable avoiding suffering as possible...(especially those tough ones)

An easy way to see the compatibility is to look at their leader, their teachings, their behavior and how the ended up their life. That speaks for their core values.

It thus becomes obvious there a clash ov main values between $cientology and Christianity!

But, hey, if you fell good with finding a compatibility it's fine with me..but ultimately, they are not , according to teachings and per observable factual datas and behavior promoted.
Interesting!

On that compatibility factor, I paused to think: "What WOULD be a compatible religion with an "always attack" cult like Scientology?"

I immediately thought of Koranic violent vengeance stories, modern jihadi terrorism, et al ---and said "AHA! THE RELIGION OF ISLAM!"

A nano-second later, I realized that was the infallibly perfect answer because in fact, the vengeful sociopaths in the Cult of Scientology ARE partnered with the vengeful sociopaths of Nation of Islam cult.

No coincidence.

On the uptone side, we finally found a religion that Scientology is compatible with!!! Everyone now kindly stand and flow admiration particles to the 2 wall photos depicting mentally ill, hate-mongering criminals L. Ron Hubbard and Louis Farrakhan.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Interesting!

On that compatibility factor, I paused to think: "What WOULD be a compatible religion with an "always attack" cult like Scientology?"

I immediately thought of Koranic violent vengeance stories, modern jihadi terrorism, et al ---and said "AHA! THE RELIGION OF ISLAM!"

A nano-second later, I realized that was the infallibly perfect answer because in fact, the vengeful sociopaths in the Cult of Scientology ARE partnered with the vengeful sociopaths of Nation of Islam cult.

No coincidence.

On the uptone side, we finally found a religion that Scientology is compatible with!!! Everyone now kindly stand and flow admiration particles to the 2 wall photos depicting mentally ill, hate-mongering criminals L. Ron Hubbard and Louis Farrakhan.
Exactly!

(Hello Hoaxy boy, are you doing fine ?? doing good business??? when are you visiting Lotus to share a home made cafe latte..the best in the west! ;)

This is why I didn't mention them..they are a cult not a religion.
(Also islam (in it's radical version) is a political totalitarian cult.

Etymology of the word religion The word religion is derived from Latin "religio" (what attaches or retains, moral bond, anxiety of self-consciousness, scruple) used by the Romans, before Jesus Christ, to indicate the worship of the demons.
The origin of "religio" is debated since antiquity. Cicero said it comes from "relegere" (to read again, to re-examine carefully, to gather) in the meaning "to carefully consider the things related to the worship of gods".
Later, Lucretius, Lactancius and Tertullianus see its origin in "religare" (to connect) to refer "the bond of piety that binds to God".
Initially used for Christianity, the use of the word religion gradually extended to all the forms of social demonstration in connection with sacred.

I'd say there is always a concept of god or prophet moral values attach to religion..In $cientology we had a fooler pedlar on vistaril who taught he was the Lord Buddha and had nothing to teach apart from his OCD about Marcabians , psych and bankers and defrauding people.