ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

The attempt to see my father (SO staff Syd)

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand Pickets and Protests' started by ttamaad, May 6, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Once bitten

Once bitten Patron Meritorious

Eeek. What a bloody horrible thought.

2. Patricia Curtis

Patricia Curtis Patron with Honors

This.

3. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

I hope everyone reads this story (All you Lurkers, On-The-Fencers) and realizes THIS is STILL GOING ON in YOUR 'CHURCH' of Scientology!!!!

HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ALL JUSTIFYING THIS IN YOUR MINDS, HEARTS AND SOULS and then gettin' back up the next day and going back on course, staff, sea org?!

HUH?! :angry:

4. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

ImGlib: I applaud you guys, I really do! :yes: :clap: :hug:

And my heart still bleeds for Suz and it bleeds for Ttamaad and his family and all the others that are going thru this shit! :sadsigh:

I know that soon though, those walls have GOT to come crumbling down....it's just sooooo delicate, kinda like dismantling something very intricate, trying to get a shred of light to peek through the souls that are brainwashed....

But I'm glad you (and all of us) aren't giving up! :handinhand:

5. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you for sharing your story. It seems like you *did reach* your dad. Give it time.:yes:

You story, though I hate to admit these things, made me cry. It also infuriated me to think of those emotionally callused, paranoid pricks in that so called "church!"

Anyway, my very best to you and your family. :thumbsup:

TP

6. holdemm

holdemm Patron

Seriously, the amount of control they have is mind boggling.

Well at least he had it reinforced that there are people out there that are there for him once he wakes up and smells the roses. But it would be shattering from his point of view as well.

7. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

I'm very sorry it came out so manipulatively and all, but I am glad that you at least got to see him. At least a seed was planted.

8. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

They did not get to see him, only talk on the phone.

9. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

Ah. I misunderstood. So sorry.

10. otgirl8

otgirl8 Patron

I BROKE INTO TEARS

I CRIED AND CRIED WAAAY TOO RESTIMULATIVE THIS WILL TAKE THE CHURCH DOWN. WHY ALL THE PAIN? PEOPLE NEED TO BE LOVED!

11. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

Yes, you're right.
    This will take 'the church' down.
    And people do need to be loved.

It's OK to cry, really it is. I was just talking about that on the "Sympathy" thread. Do you have experience of disconnection and so on? There are many here who do, it's a good place to talk. :)

12. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

Yea me too, it made me cry and my heart literally ache. :bigcry: