What's new

The children's RPF

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I did some extensive reading on the subject a while back and I do not recall seeing one mentioned, I think it was an extra level of abuse leveled at adults, though just the fact it exists at all makes the whole thing quite repugnant.
An excellent history lesson here @ SolitaryTrees > RPF

:cheers:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Children in the RPF ... child abuse.

This makes my hair stand straight up on end!

The parents are the ones I would be eyeballing for allowing their child to be put into a situation like this!!!

:no:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
This makes my hair stand straight up on end!

The parents are the ones I would be eyeballing for allowing their child to be put into a situation like this!!!

:no:

No chit Trouble! :cheers: But ya know, what's good for the cult isn't bad is it? When I started researching children's RPF and abuse/neglect a couple of years ago, reading through various first-hand accounts from victims etc., I had more than my fair share of eye-leakage, think it was one of the St. Hill tales that really got me, where LRon shut off the heat to the kid's dorm, dirty, rotten, grrrrrrrrrr :angry:. Understandably there are more than a few cult parents who have gone through (and escaped) the hamster-cage, and now carry tremendous guilt for the neglect of, and pains endure, by their kids.
I wish I could hug them all....

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
No chit Trouble! :cheers: But ya know, what's good for the cult isn't bad is it? When I started researching children's RPF and abuse/neglect a couple of years ago, reading through various first-hand accounts from victims etc., I had more than my fair share of eye-leakage, think it was one of the St. Hill tales that really got me, where LRon shut off the heat to the kid's dorm, dirty, rotten, grrrrrrrrrr :angry:. Understandably there are more than a few cult parents who have gone through (and escaped) the hamster-cage, and now carry tremendous guilt for the neglect of, and pains endure, by their kids.
I wish I could hug them all....

Yes of course ... I have a bit of a thing about the children to be honest Ogs (most do, I know that) and my patience is thin today, but I'll behave now.

:eyeroll:

Poor little souls (I saw stuff that I will never forget too).

G

Gottabrain

The Children's RPF was in operation in PAC in the 80s. Also at Delphi Academy and some of the other schools.

Delphi Academy also had an RPFs RPF for children. One of my friends' kids at that time was sent to it. I couldn't believe she allowed it - she had such a nice boy, but he was missing an eye and teased a lot and sometimes got defensive.

She eventually pulled him out of that school. Poor child. The kids had it so bad. :(

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
The Children's RPF was in operation in PAC in the 80s. Also at Delphi Academy and some of the other schools.

Delphi Academy also had an RPFs RPF for children. One of my friends' kids at that time was sent to it. I couldn't believe she allowed it - she had such a nice boy, but he was missing an eye and teased a lot and sometimes got defensive.

She eventually pulled him out of that school. Poor child. The kids had it so bad. :(

Are you aware of any verifiable info on this? (there are interested parties)
In my extensive searchings I've not found a mention of kiddy's rpf-rpf, but given the amount of material perused and my unstable mental condition (oh yeh jk jk) it wouldn't surprise me iffin I missed it.
I didn't think they stooped so low, but erm, well yah, it is a cult after all. Good fucking christ onna Crutch Bat Boy! Poor little kids are already being royally fucked over and they had sometrhing to make it even worse?!?!?!?

:angry::angry::angry:

G

Gottabrain

The year this happened was about 1988. Sorry, I can't recall the names anymore. But the Delphi School definitely had a children's RPF and a children's RPF's RPF then. The school had canceled and reinstated the children's RPF (and RPF's RPF) many times over the next few years, according to my friend then who had her son there (she also had friends who had kids there). He was much better after she pulled him out, by the way. It was hard enough on that boy, having a glass eye. I really liked him - he was sweet. His name was Nathaniel something. She and I haven't been in touch since 1990. At the moment I can't remember her name. I'll try.

It is possible that some of the Scn schools may still have a children's RPF. I am not in touch with any active Scns to verify any of this right now and wouldn't even know how to find out. Maybe someone else here has a suggestion?

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Thanks GottaB, I wuz merely curious. I find it frighttful that such things are still accepted in this day and age, I really sad about kids having to go through this sort of insanity, lanywhere or time, let alone the adults, it is just so not right...

Didn't you get the flyer?

As recently as 2007 flag or the freewinds had promo out on a kid's rpf that you could send ur troublesome kids to. It made out it was like a camp on a ship where they learnt to sail, but they were infact slave labour. No security risks allowed, so no drug addicts, no kids mid legal wrangles etc. Basically then, normal kids sent to be broken.Assigned lower conditions, scrubbed decks, no sleep, little food, cleaning bilge etc, had to get up the conditions satisfactorily in order to leave. Degraded, willing to say or do anything to escape. What parents could consciously do this to their own? And pay thousands for it?

Auditor's Toad

Clear as Mud
To me, the most heart wrenching of all is the treatment of children by the C o$.

At least as adults we could have made some choices to end what was being foisted on us in the SO, or the RPF, or the RPF's RPF.... the little children had no such opportunities did they.

I can get too wound up on this topic.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
As recently as 2007 flag or the freewinds had promo out on a kid's rpf that you could send ur troublesome kids to. It made out it was like a camp on a ship where they learnt to sail, but they were infact slave labour. No security risks allowed, so no drug addicts, no kids mid legal wrangles etc. Basically then, normal kids sent to be broken.Assigned lower conditions, scrubbed decks, no sleep, little food, cleaning bilge etc, had to get up the conditions satisfactorily in order to leave. Degraded, willing to say or do anything to escape. What parents could consciously do this to their own? And pay thousands for it?
Scientology parents... It's a very illuminating example of.. Well, Brainwashing is a descriptive word.. This is going to be a long explanation..

ArRRHmpf!! - So scientologists start out 'believing' that the mental theraphy, 'Dianetics', is good and works.. To make their minds and soul better.. A mental theraphy! - Something like 'psychology'..

Now that turns out to NOT work.

This becomes clear to any scientologist after some time.. Ah.. But by this time the scientologist has learned a thing or two: Namely that if he don't get 'case gains' it's his fault. Maybe because he's a damnable SP.. Perish the thought! - He can't admit this even to himself... Realize that it's VERY dangerous for a scientologist to be an NCG case.. A 'No Case Gain' case.. He's likely married to another scientologist. They have kids who are in scientology too.. If he' earning any income, he's probably working for other scientologists.. All his freinds are scientologists.. Every single one of them and his family are amateur psychologists who are watching him closely for 'face crimes'.. To see if he's doing good on his 'bridge'..

If he's unsatisfied with scientology in any way.. He'll be getting into trouble fast! - He knows this.. It's like an offer he can' refuse.. He'll be happy with scientology and he'll smile from ear to ear over how wonderful his feeling!

He 'knows' that the reason he's not having case gains is that there's some stupid engram or implant in his reactive mind. Something that will be handle in some future session, he hopes.. Until then he's keeping up appearances.

He's convinced that the other scientologists are having their wins and incredible case gains.. They say so.. And it never occurs to him that they may be lying to themselves and everybody just like he does himself.

But something about ethics and moral fibre nags him!

That's the other possible reason for no case gains.. Out Ethics! - Crimes, wrongdoings and loafing.. L.Ron Hubbard says that lazy and irresponsible criminals and habitual sinners and liars are responsible for the churchs every problem.

Punishment is the solution!

If humankind is to be saved everybody must be punished! - Everybody must be made to confess their crimes and be punished! - The church has extensive 'technology' for this! - Actually, Hubbard has made it clear that 'ethics' needs to be in before 'tech' can be in..

The scientologist has only to look inside himself to know how true this is!

Punishment, humiliation and suffering is the solution!

And that is why he knows that the childrens RPF is good for his kids!

:melodramatic:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I was on the Childrens RPF for 8 months in the late 80's. I don't recall any RPF's RPF for children, but it would not surprize me.

I hated it there. I joined the Sea Org to get out of the Children's RPF.

What a ridiculous place and I am so happy to be free of it.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Here's the Sec Check for Children, written by L Ron Hubbard and NOT David Miscavige.

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 21 SEPTEMBER 1961

Franchise
SECURITY CHECK CHILDREN

HCO WW Security Form 8

The following is a processing check for use on children.
Be sure the child can understand the question. Rephrase it so he or she
can understand it. The first question is the most potent.

Children's Security Check

Ages 6 -- 12
What has somebody told you not to tell?
Have you ever decided you did not like some member of your family?
Have you ever taken something belonging to somebody else and never given it
back?
Have you ever pretended to be sick (ill)?
Have you ever made yourself sick (ill), or hurt yourself to make somebody
sorry?
Have you ever wanted something very much, but never told anybody about it?
Have you ever gotten yourself dirty on purpose?
Have you ever refused to eat just to worry someone?
Have you ever remembered something about yourself and not told anybody,
because you thought they wouldn't believe you, or be angry at you?
Have you ever refused to obey an order from someone you should obey?
Have you ever told another child something that wasn't true, just to
frighten or upset him?
Have you ever bullied a smaller child?
Have you ever deliberately got another child, or a grown-up, into trouble?
Have you ever pestered older children, or grown people, who were trying to
work?
Have you ever been mean, or cruel, to an animal, bird or fish?
Have you ever forgotten to give food or water to a pet entrusted to your care?
Have you ever broken something belonging to someone else?
Have you ever deliberately spoiled clothing of yours because you didn't like
it?
Do you have a secret?
Have you ever noticed something wrong with your body that you were afraid to
tell anybody about?
Have you ever done anything you were very much ashamed of?
Is there anything about you your parents could not understand, even if you
told them?
Have you ever failed to finish your schoolwork on time?
Have you ever flunked an examination at school?
Have you ever deliberately given a teacher trouble?
Have you ever tried to make others dislike some teacher?
Have you ever tried to make another child unpopular?
Have you ever broken, damaged, or taken, any school property?
Have you ever lied to a teacher?
Have you ever been late to school, or late to a class?
Have you ever stayed away from school, when you could have gone?
Have you ever cheated by copying someone else's work, taking notes into an
examination, or looking up answers in a book when you weren't supposed to?
Have you ever spoiled things for somebody?
Who have you made guilty?
Have you ever done something you shouldn't when you were supposed to be in bed
or asleep?
Have you ever told others bad stories about someone?
Have you ever tried to make others believe that your parents, or teachers,
were cruel to you?
Have you ever offered as an excuse for something you have done wrong that you
are only a child, or that you haven't grown up yet?
Have you ever felt that your parents and home were too good for you?
Have you ever felt that your parents and home weren't good enough for you?
Is there anything you should tell your parents, and never have?
Have you ever done something to your body that you shouldn't have?
Have you ever done anything to someone else's body that you shouldn't have?
Have you ever told anyone that you did something, when you hadn't really done
it?
Have you ever told anyone that you hadn't done something which you really had
done?
Have you ever ganged up on another child and made fun of him because he was
different from the rest of you?
Have you ever made fun of another because of the way he looked?
Have you ever decided never to talk to someone again?
Have you ever made your parents or teachers work harder than they should?
Have you ever decided that you were too bright, or too smart for the other
kids?
Have you ever annoyed an adult by something you did or said?
Have you ever hurt a child?
Have you ever made a child cry?
Have you ever made a child sulk?
Have you ever kept another child from having something that really belonged to
him?
Have you ever found anything and failed to return it to its owner?
Have you ever told stories about someone behind their back?
Have you ever lied to escape blame?
Have you ever not told the whole truth about something so as to protect
someone?
Have you ever felt ashamed of your parents?
Have you ever felt ashamed of your friends?
Have you ever disappointed your parents?
Have you ever run away when you should have stayed?
Have you ever felt sure your parents wouldn't understand something that had
happened in school, so you didn't tell them?
Have you ever not told teachers something about your family because they
wouldn't understand it?
Have you ever failed to keep another child's secret?
Have you ever felt it was just no use talking to someone?
Have you ever hurt someone you didn't mean to?
Have you ever been sloppy about your clothes or possessions?
Have you ever cried when you shouldn't have?
Have you ever been a coward?
Have you ever made too much fuss over a little hurt?
Have you ever tried to make your parents believe you were doing better in
school than you were?
Have you ever told on anyone?
Have you ever teased younger children?
Have you ever made a mess and not helped to clean it up?
Have you ever broken or damaged something and never told anybody it was you
who did it?
Have you ever let someone else get punished for something you did?
Have you ever cried till you got your own way?
Have you ever decided "Someday, when I'm grown up, I'll get even"? If so, with
whom?
Have you ever picked on someone smaller than yourself?
Have you ever upset anyone by throwing a temper tantrum?
Have you ever hurt anyone by telling them you didn't love them any more?
Have you ever made out that you were more badly damaged than you were in order
to make someone stop picking on you?
Have you ever pretended to like someone that you didn't like in order to
satisfy your parents?
Have you ever done anything wrong according to your own religion?
Have you ever not understood why someone was angry with you?
Have you ever pretended not to understand what you had done wrong?
Have you ever pretended not to understand what someone wanted you to do?
Have you ever been in places where your parents didn't want you to go?
Have you ever spied on anyone?
Have you ever made friends with people your parents didn't approve of?
Have you ever thought someone was crazy?
Have you ever broken up a friendship?
Have you ever let your team, or school, or club down?
Have you ever tried to keep someone from making friends with another child?
Have you ever pretended not to hear your parents or teacher?
Have you ever made a fuss about doing something that your parents or teacher
wanted you to do?
Have you ever done something to someone that you'd hate to have done to you?

L. RON HUBBARD
LRH:jl.cden
Copyright $c 1961

AnonKat

Crusader
tags

I have put two tags on this thread , can anybody ad to that please.

Sharone Stainforth

Silver Meritorious Patron
Originally posted by Alanzo:

You can forget that because it is obviously not the truth for you|

I would so not want to invalidate you!

What a crime!

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Tahnk you alanzo for that sec-check list, I knew I'd seen it before but could not find it, and thank you Sharonne for the added part, that makes it even more relevant! Why am I soooooooo not surprised :(

:hug: :hug: to all who had to endure this madness as a child :heartflower: