What's new

The current SP List - video capture

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Wherever this ASHO list appears I think it should be stressed that it is a 2013 ASHO list and not the complete international list even though it may have some non-US names on it.

Paul

Just day-dreamin', but...

Wouldn't it be the ultimate anti-promo piece against the cult if it were possible to fill in a COMPLETE list of all SPs ever declared, internationally, with:

Name:
Years in Scientology:
Highest Level of Auditing & Training attained:
How much they spent and donated to the COS:
What the reason the COS gave that they were Declared:
What was the actual reason they got Declared:
Per policy justice actions (taken or absent) resulting in the Declare:
If Declaree was permitted to read and receive copy of Declare:
Post Declaration actions taken vs the Declaree (disconnection, dead agenting, etc…):

A final thought on the utter madness of a commercial venture "Declaring" their own customers. . .

Isn't it rich beyond imagination that DECLARES are not published? Only in ScientologyWorld can one "declare" something without actually revealing or disclosing it! LOL.

(Hubbard Law of Commotion, don't ya know).

de·clare -verb.
: to say or state (something) in an official or public way

: to say (something) in a strong and confident way

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Maybe I should say this in big red letters, even though it has been said several times on this thread and even six posts ago.

This is an ASHO list. It is not an "All US" or an international list.

Is that better?

Paul

Oh, you assumed that I read this entire thread before posting? LOL.

I get it. ASHO list. Aye Aye, sir!

Thanks!

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
For the full list there should be over 176 million names on the list if you figure 2 1/2% of the population.

It seems though that 2 1/2% is way too low a figure. CoS is Declaring people SP's at a much higher rate. The original staff at Old Saint Hill including personal friends of Hubbard were declared at the rate of way over 90%!

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wherever this ASHO list appears I think it should be stressed that it is a 2013 ASHO list and not the complete international list even though it may have some non-US names on it.

Paul

Yep. I recognized individuals I have met in person from Boston, Clearwater, LA, in the USA and Vancouver, Toronto, Ottawa in Canada on there. Well I think it is the ONLY Saint Hill on the North, Central and South Americas so it would make sense to have a few from widely spread locations. Some were declared in the 80's or earlier.

I am not sure if there are any critics who were 'never in' listed however. For example Mark Bunker the wonderful Wise beard man has been in the vicinity of ASHO, and as far as I know never interacted with ASHO as a tested or paid public. So this tells us there are many critics who have interacted with ASHO, at least on the street who are not listed.. I suppose we could call this an ASHO SP CUSTOMER list.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
View attachment 6452

Done.

It's also on WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/current-sp-list-video-capture.115845/page-2#post-2401338

Cleaned up for double entries if spelling matched 100%

2735 SP's

@Paul: I didn't put all the double entries in the original files. Put all together I had a list of about 3400 entries, of which about 3400-2735 = 665 were double.

If someone wishes to post the file here, please go ahead.

EDIT found how to upload a file. You're never too old to learn a little.

I would like to know how you did that. I made a CSV file some years ago on OTVIII's but wasn't able to send it to someone who wanted it. I had more fields than just the names. It took 100's of hours to do. Perhaps it would be useful to someone once I get it off of the hard drive of a now defunct computer

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
I would like to know how you did that. I made a CSV file some years ago on OTVIII's but wasn't able to send it to someone who wanted it. I had more fields than just the names. It took 100's of hours to do. Perhaps it would be useful to someone once I get it off of the hard drive of a now defunct computer

This might be relevant to my interests: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/ot-viii-project-where-are-they-now.103693/

Here is how it is done.

First, reply to the thread in which you would like to put the file. Just to the right of the icon to choose emoticons there is an icon with the hint text "Attachments". Click this.

Now you see a a simple File Upload Manager.

With the button “Add files” you'll be able to add files to your personal home folder on the site.

Once a file has been uploaded, you can put it in a post by a simple drag and drop action.

Press “Insert Inline” below to return to your post.

Can I haz CSV file now?

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
This might be relevant to my interests: https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/ot-viii-project-where-are-they-now.103693/

Here is how it is done.

First, reply to the thread in which you would like to put the file. Just to the right of the icon to choose emoticons there is an icon with the hint text "Attachments". Click this.

Now you see a a simple File Upload Manager.

With the button “Add files” you'll be able to add files to your personal home folder on the site.

Once a file has been uploaded, you can put it in a post by a simple drag and drop action.

Press “Insert Inline” below to return to your post.

Can I haz CSV file now?

I hope this works.

View attachment Newotviii2sorted.doc

yep, it is only in Doc format now..still trying to recover the MDB file. I guess that is how I first made it..in Date base rather than CSV, it was my first time ever trying to do such a file. lol

Attachments

• Newotviii2.doc
    156 KB · Views: 67

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I also have a .txt file but it is not sorted by name, just chronological by publication date, but it is too big to upload as it is approx 41k

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
I was on staff at ASHOD when I was declared, but other people I know from the list are from the HGB, some from CCI and other PAC orgs.

Brings back memories.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Looks like Tampon Cam did work, after all!!! :woohoo:
Now somebody get busy typing that List up! :biggrin:

The Tampon Cam? Can you explain this, Panda?

And hey---I'm declared "SP" but not on their dead file list? When did this come out?

Merrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas Eve to Panda and ALL in the Aussie time zone!

:cheers:

Tory/Magoo~ Local SP Elf :biggrin:

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
I hope this works.

View attachment 6454

yep, it is only in Doc format now..still trying to recover the MDB file. I guess that is how I first made it..in Date base rather than CSV, it was my first time ever trying to do such a file. lol

View attachment 6457

CSV. issue, year, number, first name and last name all in separate fields. for sorting convenience also name-fields (first, last; last,first) added.

Updated the WWP-thread: https://whyweprotest.net/community/...where-are-they-now.103693/page-4#post-2401744

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
The Tampon Cam? Can you explain this, Panda?

And hey---I'm declared "SP" but not on their dead file list? When did this come out?

Merrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas Eve to Panda and ALL in the Aussie time zone!

:cheers:

Tory/Magoo~ Local SP Elf :biggrin:

In case that you should have missed the entertaining 51 pages "tampon-cam-thread":
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?31980-Please-read-and-share-but-do-not-reply-here

thefiredragon said:
The Church of Scientology is keeping for further forensic analysis certain items I brought with me to assist my covert collection of information from the church. These are:
a) a hand-held document scanner secreted in an umbrella handle;
b) a USB camera pen hidden in a tampon

Last edited: