What's new

The Danger of Rising Militancy and Vigilanteeism

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
This video seems to have been made by someone on drugs. Some Upside down, much foot fetish it seems and totally incoherent.

The YouTube videos on the Sunderland protest were like that.

Provincial UK Anons are clearly foot fetishists. That explains it. Why didn't I think of that?

Paul

dr3k

Patron with Honors
It's also impolite to record the faces of people who don't want to be recorded. And, cops have a thing about being recorded (at least here they do). So I suspect that might be what makes up the foot fetish.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It's also impolite to record the faces of people who don't want to be recorded. And, cops have a thing about being recorded (at least here they do). So I suspect that might be what makes up the foot fetish.

I know. Just my sense of humour. But handheld jerky videos make me feel very queasy after ten minutes or so and I wish people wouldn't.

Paul

lrnobs

Patron with Honors
This is where the beauty of a leaderless protest becomes apparent. If there are agent provocateurs in the crowd, let them break the law and get arrested. It will eventually come out that they were sent by CoS.

This is why it is important for protesters to only travel with people they know and not to hook up with unknown protesters to commit acts 'in the heat of the moment'-no matter how good of an idea it seems at the time.

Hanover Fist

And keep the cameras rolling. :target: