What's new

The false idea that discussion or information about OT levels is hard to find

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
I didn't mean I was not posting, I just meant I'm not playing the "you're ad homing" vs "saying I'm ad homing - that's an ad hom" game.

So about this discussion about how hard/easy it is to find OT levels discussion .....

I think it was Hartley who mentioned there is far more than the OTIII story and the other stuff is hardly ever mentioned - Mmm I feel a new thread coming on!

Vinaire

Sponsor
I didn't mean I was not posting, I just meant I'm not playing the "you're ad homing" vs "saying I'm ad homing - that's an ad hom" game.

So about this discussion about how hard/easy it is to find OT levels discussion .....

I think it was Hartley who mentioned there is far more than the OTIII story and the other stuff is hardly ever mentioned - Mmm I feel a new thread coming on!

How about nullifying another's viewpoint?

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why would I want to follow anyone or be in anyone's shadow? And why would I need suggestions from you as to what to do on the internet?

(the answer, of course, being no to all three...)

Shadow, Shadow on the wall... who's the fluffiest of them all??? :p

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
wow

After 2 days of ESMB telling my I don't exist, and not allowed access to the Guestpage because I "wasn't authorize", so I couldn't bitch....gotta tell ya, reading it all in one lump it's amazing how this thread went so far off the rails.

That being said, I don't mind it being Cornpie free :D

On the point though (I think) I don't know why people fighting the cult thinks OT III is the Achilles heel. Anyone who has been brainwashed enough has been exposed to Have You Lived Before This Life, Whole Track Tapes...etc. Implants and Invader Forces are listed in the Tech Dic for cripes sake. Culties KNOW their cult believes in batshit crazy stuff--they swallow as they have had wins. Dude, expose the abuses and stuff instead. Like this latest IAS reg lie... OT III is a distraction. Southpark already did it...culties are the only ones who don't know the story, and that is NOT what will get them out. JMHO.

After 2 days of ESMB telling my I don't exist, and not allowed access to the Guestpage because I "wasn't authorize", so I couldn't bitch....gotta tell ya, reading it all in one lump it's amazing how this thread went so far off the rails.

That being said, I don't mind it being Cornpie free :D

On the point though (I think) I don't know why people fighting the cult thinks OT III is the Achilles heel. Anyone who has been brainwashed enough has been exposed to Have You Lived Before This Life, Whole Track Tapes...etc. Implants and Invader Forces are listed in the Tech Dic for cripes sake. Culties KNOW their cult believes in batshit crazy stuff--they swallow as they have had wins. Dude, expose the abuses and stuff instead. Like this latest IAS reg lie... OT III is a distraction. Southpark already did it...culties are the only ones who don't know the story, and that is NOT what will get them out. JMHO.

I agree! :)

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
<snip> I don't know why people fighting the cult thinks OT III is the Achilles heel. Anyone who has been brainwashed enough has been exposed to Have You Lived Before This Life, Whole Track Tapes...etc. Implants and Invader Forces are listed in the Tech Dic for cripes sake. Culties KNOW their cult believes in batshit crazy stuff--they swallow as they have had wins. Dude, expose the abuses and stuff instead. Like this latest IAS reg lie... OT III is a distraction. Southpark already did it...culties are the only ones who don't know the story, and that is NOT what will get them out. JMHO.
This is true! - Good observation too! :)

The 'usefulness' of OTIII is more for the general pupblic.. As an example of crazy shit believed by Scientology. Made poignant by OTII being alarmingly secret and Hubbard warning that we will get phneumonia and die horribly from reading it..

A lot of Hubbards unlikely SpaceOpera stuff is equally entertaining... Ie: The Obscene Dog is fuckn' hilarious, being a 'poetic' description of Scientology itself.

:yes:

knn

Patron Meritorious
Hmm.. Saying the intire human race is nuts, abberated, because they have a 'reactive mind'?

Nah.. That's not ad-hom.. That's just nuts!
It's not ad hominem, as "Man is a sinner" is also not ad hominem.

Don't apply political correctness rules and logical rules to philosophical statements or religious statements.

Claiming "That's just nuts" (which you do so frequently in your posts) is ad hominem, though.

knn

Patron Meritorious
The 'usefulness' of OTIII is more for the general pupblic.. As an example of crazy shit believed by Scientology. Made poignant by OTII being alarmingly secret and Hubbard warning that we will get phneumonia and die horribly from reading it..

A lot of Hubbards unlikely SpaceOpera stuff is equally entertaining... Ie: The Obscene Dog is fuckn' hilarious, being a 'poetic' description of Scientology itself.

:yes:

The above is a typical SchwimmelPuckel post:
  • Contains swearwords to prove how crazy Scientology is (I found the use of swear words like sh*t and f*ck in hundreds of SchwimmelPuckel's posts).
  • Contains statements invented by SchwimmelPuckel that are put into Hubbard's mouth and then laughed about as "crazy", although they are SchwimmelPuckel's own inventions.
  • Ends with a nodding smiley as if to support his own statements. Maybe Schwimmel is posting and Puckel nodding?
  • And then if SchiwmmelPuckel disagrees (for example about this post here) he would post some personal insults.