ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

The gray zone

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by The Oracle, Jan 17, 2008.

View Users: View Users
  1. The Oracle

The Oracle Gold Meritorious Patron

I know we have all been taught to beleive there is only black and white and no gray that matters.

Gray is out ethics.

I don't feel the need to be pro or anti for or against patriotic or not.

I've lisited on this a lot, but against the backdrop of the kindness' afforded to me in all of this noise I am still not a looser in the game staying in the gray zone.

I've been labeled a spectator and pts to the middle class for years until way up then labaled as a loose cannon.

Still I have to recommend the gray zone as the greatest freedom.

It is the most honest platform I can find.

I guess I could elaborate on that at a later date. It has to do with basic rights to move forward to win without taking on the emoting end with risks connected with passion.

Pirates live in the gray zone.

Is that really so wrong to sign on to win and escape the sacrifice connected to the patriotism's of the day?

People in the gray zone write their own destiny.

Didn't Hubbard himself begin in a gray zone and then seperate it all out in to black and white?

Doesn't it suck to be saved by him and then try to save others from him?

It's a dance.

That's all.

It's just another dance.

It's all so feminine and masculine. so ancient and new, so primitive and space age, so right and wrong, so black and white, the only place to find balance is in the gray zone.

That is the only color where you can hold a position in space.

T.I.

2. Pierrot

Pierrot Patron with Honors

So true.

I love the blackness of the Night. There is a saying in French "La nuit tous les chats sont gris" (all cats are grey in the night)

I don't want to be saved. I always did shoot and kick the ass of any idot that attempted to save me. And will do that till the end of time. That's the price of my freedom.

And between the black and white I chose all the manifestations of the colors of the Rainbow.

3. The Oracle

Yeah, I mean, every day cannot be your day.

You have to learn to stand back and sell snake oil beside the road while the others go to war.

If you strive to make yourself a hero in every war you will only find loss.

Sometimeas on looker is the best position.

http://viddigger.blogspot.com/2007/04/cat-stevens-wild-world.html

Managed to get by, just upon a smile....

T.I.

4. lionheart

lionheart Gold Meritorious Patron

The Buddhist "Middle Way".

You are right TI, Ron turned Scientology into an extremist black or white movement. Pity.

For me the zone between black & white is gloriously multi-coloured! :happydance:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2008
  5. alex

alex Gold Meritorious Patron

I'm liking your posts of late TI.

Thanks

alex

6. The Oracle

I like your way of looking at it.

T.I.

7. beyond_horizons

beyond_horizons Patron Meritorious

Huh , Waa ... in the gray zone ... only color ... can hold position in space?

You limit yourself with a narrow brush. AFAIK Hubbard did write in black and white and shades of gray.

Of all the people I can name who "saved me" on this current path, he's only one of them!

The same can be said relative to other groups I had and have the pleasure of associating myself with!

And the same can be said with so, so many other spiritual writings, channelings, and everyday perspectives that come to mind and continue to inspire in this very moment.

In fact a guest speaker, invited to speak in our workplace yesterday, brought tears to my and several hundred other of our team member's eyes.