ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

The Little Thread Which Grew - the Apollo '73 to Everything But

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by lkwdblds, Feb 28, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
View Users: View Users
  1. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

Why thankyou ever so...(breathy)

[​IMG]

2. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

That's a well thought out list, Face. :yes:

3. lkwdblds

lkwdblds Crusader

I hope your dog doesn't get sick!

Maybe you better get the Vet to give your dog a colonic. With that list in its stomach he is bound to develop some weird traits.

Thanks for that earlier list of bad posts. That was really clever. Everyone who ever posted on this thread can take a bow on that one.

I don't know why Facebook is not letting those photos beo viewed. When I do it on my computer, they come up perfectly. Why not go to Candy Swanson's Facebook account Hats (or other interested parties). They are there in her most recent albums, very easy to view. I don't see how doing that would not work.
    Gary

Last edited: Jan 22, 2011
  4. dianaclass8

dianaclass8 Silver Meritorious Patron

Hi FoTi! :flowers:

5. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Can anybody name even ONE of these "loyalists" who supposedly posts regularly on this board? :confused2:

No one in the freezone matching the description of a "loyalist" that I know have I ever seen stick around on esmb more than a few weeks TOPS! The last one I can think of was John Nunez, who left ages ago. I believe this talk of "loyalists" on esmb is all in the imagination of those critics who wish that such individuals WERE here so that they could have someone to blame & attack. :eyeroll:

Mark A. Baker :yes:

6. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

Hi Diana! :flowers:

7. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Yow! Sounds like a good time. :thumbsup:

That kid was great! If I don't make it, wish Phil the best. :yes:

Mark A. Baker

8. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

OK. Off to Candy's site. :p

I'm back. I got booted to a Candy 3 format. I did see those pics of Johnny Raff at the convention on the Svetka site. No new pics under Candy's photo section. Only 12.

9. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

I think you mean "Candy Land".

Mark A. Baker

10. lkwdblds

lkwdblds Crusader

Terril Park, Diana Class VIII

From what I know, Terril Park is that way or close to it. Also, Diana Class VIII is very close from what I know about her. I don't know about Janis Grady and that group of children who were the kids of Yvonne Jentzsch and Peter Gillham. I believe that they are very pro LRH. I know Janis left the S.O. because she refused an abortion and thus became persona non grata. I believe that LRH was either dead or off lines when she left and she is very pro LRH.

Of course Diana does not post here regularly but she has posted, from time to time including just a few minutes ago. Janis is not a regular poster but did post several times when I was writing my CCLA story. Terril is probably the closest to a pro LRH guy that I know who posts here regularly. Blue Spirit holds LRH in pretty high regard and he posted regularly here for a very long time.

I certainly don't have any motive to want LRH loyalists here so I can blame and attack them. That wouldn't apply to me. I just mentioned such a category in passing only to encourage Free Being to define his terms more accurately when it comes to using "pro $cio" as an adjective.

I personally had consistent major wins all through my auditing, especially at the lower and middle levels. I do not believe the OT III story is true and had no wins to speak of on OT III but on NOTs I had big wins doing it. Now, I am getting sessions from Candy once or twice a week and feel that I am getting a lot out of them. Candy is an exceptionally fine auditor, certainly one of the top auditors who has ever lived. Actually, she could probably read me a laundry list and I would still get "case gain" and new awarenesses just through being in her space and her listening to me talk, acknowledging me and helping direct me at what areas to look at.

It is LRH's admin tech that I object to much more strongly. The weekly stat push to me is a deadly way to run an organization. It is deeply flawed in many ways and leads to enormous drives for money and "highest evers" with little or no concern over whether anyone is actually making any gains or getting better and no stat for product improvement or long range planning. The Hubbard Management System tends to cause a spurt in stats and income in its early phases, followed by unhappy clients who did not make the grade demanding their refunds as promised, followed by a muddied up field and bad public relations with the public followed by an enormous number of lawsuits. All the monies taken in are siphoned off to Int Management and the public, the Orgs and the well meaning but ill informed staff are left to fight the battles and scuffle over small matters while Int Management has abconded with all the funds without delivering the product they so heavily promoted and promised to the public. Of course when any public or staff complain, they are told that the tech is perfect and it is they who are at fault for not applying it properly.
    Lakey

11. Mike Hunsaker

Mike Hunsaker New Member

Thank you Emma for the compliment above. The feeling is mutual. :thankyou:
    Truth be told, I have been "Richarding" around with freezoneamerica.org for a while now, working on getting it back up to snuff, etc. Put in a new forum 'cuz I kinda enjoyed the old one, but never activated it. Recently a few folks mentioned I should start it up again, so after hemming and hawing for a bit I did.

There is no competition here. I think our two sites share some folks, but as others said so do MickeyDs and Burger King. The only question is gonna be where is the home of the Whopper?!?! :omg:
    (Wow, can't believe I said that :unsure:)

All here are welcome to come over and check out freezoneamerica.org/forum . If you are shy about posting, post in the Guest (anon) forum. 'Cuz I know how many of you guys are shy! :modest:

:eyeroll:

And Emma, please take me off of whatever odd status you have me under where I can't access some of the features here. Started when you changed things for the spammers you had.

We now return to our regular programing.

12. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

Well, Hello Mike! Welcome to ESMB.

[​IMG]

13. Ted

Ted Gold Meritorious Patron

If the roles were reversed and those young women were guys, they would be thinking, "I wonder what she looks like naked."

Since they are women I have absolutely no idea what could possibly be on their minds.

Anyway Lakey, make of it what you will. It will help keep you alive and well.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

14. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

[​IMG]

15. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

They probably think you're the fat cat from the winery they partied all night with last month. RUN!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySpXwxAGm5E

16. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

Nope, you are very mistaken.

Nope, false assumption. However, Aida is standard in her approach to auditing tech.

Don't know them, nor do they apparently post here regularly.

I'm not certain about BS, to say the least his views are "complicated". But he hasn't posted for quite some time; November was his last post.

Mark A. Baker

17. Ted

Ted Gold Meritorious Patron

18. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

Who knows what evil lurks behind the wry smile. (And beware the eye contact) I say RUN Lakey. Don't look back.

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap-OO0xqTe4

19. lkwdblds

lkwdblds Crusader

Pontification carried to the extreme!

"Nope, your are very mistaken."
    "Nope, false assumption."

Talk about arogance, you continually pontificate as if you are some sort of God. I have noticed this trait in you time after time and have commented on it. You show no tendency to knock off this bullshit. I do not hold you as an authority and accept every word you utter.

To keep pontificating and talking down to people and think that doing that settles issues is absolutely amazing to me. However, in this instance, I have no issue with you. I do not care one hoot if anyone I mentioned is a loyal Hubbardist. As I said, I used the loyal Hubbardist category only to help elicit from Free Being what he means when he used the term "pro $cio site".

My point was that sites could range from Pro $cio, adoring everything Hubbard ever wrote or developed down to totally Anti Hubbard, detesting everything he ever wrote or developed and that there were a lot of levels in between. I wanted to know only where he drew the line and began calling people "pro $cio". It doesn't make the slightest difference to me if Hubbard Loyalists actually are currently writing on the Apollo thread or not, all I want to know is what one has to believe to be pro $cio in Free Being's way of looking at things.
    Lakey

20. lkwdblds

lkwdblds Crusader

How to find the photos

Hats -
    Just go to Candy Swanson's Facebook site and then on the left of the page a little below her photo in the L.A. Times you see "photos(12)"

You click on that and then there are 12 pictures respresenting 12 photo albums. The very first picture in the upper left corner is of Candy and my ex standing side by side and the album is entitled "2011 (7)". Just click on that first picture and it will cycle you through all 7 pictures. The 7 consist of our dinner Wednesday night or our dinner engagement at the El Coyote Restaurant about a week earlier.

If that does not work for you then you will have to wait until I have the time to make a couple of new albums on ESMB and post them for the entire thread.
    Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.