ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

The Museum of Antiscientology Art thread

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Commander Birdsong, Feb 23, 2012.

View Users: View Users
  1. well, to start it up can anyone post or provide a link to national lampoon's "DIARRHETICS!" or william s burroughs "naked scientology"?

2. TheRealNoUser

TheRealNoUser Patron with Honors

3. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

4. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

5. links are good

stuff posted directly on the thread better

6. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

In Zap Comics #8 there is "The National Self-Location Foundation", a parody of $cn. I don't know if it is or where it might be on the web.

Helena

7. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Here's one of my favorite pieces, one that I've used as my avatar here on ESMB in the past and may switch back to it in the future:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. La La Lou Lou

La La Lou Lou Crusader

There are copies on Amazon, I found a free download but it wasn't 'available'.

I'd love to see a Crumb cult leader.

9. we have people with collections of ZAP! don't we? scan it in

also the panel from a 1968 ZAP when mr. natural gets a phone call from CoS

good start

moar!

10. revicamc

revicamc Patron

Somebody here should take the mounds of Co$ junk mail and make a sculpture out of it!

Newfangled paper airplanes, anyone?

11. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

12. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

13. Infinite

Heh! I'd never really had a good look at the Lampoon . . . its hillarious.

14. there is more to diarrhetics

post please?

15. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

What's the date of that Diarrhetics issue? It is brilliant!

P.S. Edit: Just found the date online -- it was February 1989. Good stuff.

16. come on folks, there's antiscientology art all over this board. i don't know how to transfer it thread to thread. i'd think some would find that a fun project

17. Infinite

Here's a wee tip:

- open ESMB forum in two windows, one with this thread and another for searching for art

- in the "searching window" locate a piece of art in a post you wish to transfer here, click the reply with quote button

- copy the material which appears in the reply box, close that reply but leave the window open for subseqent Art searching

- flick over to the window with this thread in it, click reply to thread, paste the Art you have found, then click Sumbit Reply - hey presto

- rinse and repeat

At least that way I can get an idea of what it is that you are interested in filling this thread with. Otherwise, my definition of what constitutes Art would result in about 90 percent of ESMB ending up here.

Lead on, McDuff . . .

18. Freeminds

Freeminds Bitter defrocked apostate

A small contribution to the museum...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Infinite

[​IMG]
    "I WAS into EST, Primal Therapy, Yoga, Scientology, Hare Krishna, Transcendental Meditation — NOW I'm into money!"

For this 1977 cartoon, L Ron Hubbard launched "Operation Funny Bone" designed to ruin the cartoonist, Jim Berry. This was despite Scientology Scripture. In The Dianetic Auditor’s Bulletin, Volume 2, No. 8, February, 1952 “Cause and Effect.”, L Ron Hubbard wrote:

. . . oh, wait a sec!

20. thank you for your kind and generous attempt to help rip van cyberwinkle. i could probably pick that up if i had someone show me but...

look, my fellow esmbers, i'm a gimp, a cripple, a hoptoad, a quasimodo, a grotesque. i've twice been incarcerated without warrant and tortured in psychiatric facilities and thrice been hounded and abused into suicide attempts. my sons have been kidnapped and my firstborn butchered and my separation from them is perpetual torment. don't expect much from me. don't be solicitous, i'm still a tough old buzzard. ya wanna piss on something i say piss on it. just don't expect much from me.