What's new

The next mintue method.

Lovesnightsky

Silver Meritorious Patron
This is a method that has served me extremely well for many years now.

I call it, "THE NEXT MINUTE METHOD"

I took it from the method used by addicts to stay sober one day at a time.

Only in this method, you allow yourself one minute of total and absolute happiness.

For the next minute I want you to release all tension, all fear, all worries, all memories, all stress, all anger, all frustration, all sadness and just BE.

You see, we are very dedicated to holding on to these negative feelings. We are as dedicated to holding on to them as an addict is to his or her addiction.

Give yourself one minute of existence without these thoughts and feelings.

Nothing bad will happen.

By giving up the control and attachment to them for one minute, the world will not stop spinning.

Do it now. For the next minute just sit there and let go of all gravity, all negative feelings, all worries and negative thoughts.

I have been using this method for many years. When I first started it, more than 20 years ago, the situation I was in was so bad, so painful, that I actually went down to seconds. I would repeat over and over, "for the next second I will stay alive."

This method can be used and given to people you care about as a tool for either surviving the most tremendous challenges, or simply to move up the vibrational scale.

There is no value or meaning to holding on to pain. There really is nothing positive about it. Yes, you can look at what you have learned and also see what positive things have come out of a painful incident or condition. But if you are truly honest, you will know that you could have learned those things without the pain involved. And once the moment of pain is gone, there is absolutely no value or need to hold on to it. Holding on to pain is just a sentient trap.

For the next minute
BE FREE

Repeat as many times as you can for the next month.

Hugs,

Inelia Benz

Last edited:

Lynn Fountain Campbell

This is a method that has served me extremely well for many years now.

I call it, "THE NEXT MINUTE METHOD"

I took it from the method used by addicts to stay sober one day at a time.

Only in this method, you allow yourself one minute of total and absolute happiness.

For the next minute I want you to release all tension, all fear, all worries, all memories, all stress, all anger, all frustration, all sadness and just BE.

You see, we are very dedicated to holding on to these negative feelings. We are as dedicated to holding on to them as an addict is to his or her addiction.

Give yourself one minute of existence without these thoughts and feelings.

Nothing bad will happen.

By giving up the control and attachment to them for one minute, the world will not stop spinning.

Do it now. For the next minute just sit there and let go of all gravity, all negative feelings, all worries and negative thoughts.

I have been using this method for many years. When I first started it, more than 20 years ago, the situation I was in was so bad, so painful, that I actually went down to seconds. I would repeat over and over, "for the next second I will stay alive."

This method can be used and given to people you care about as a tool for either surviving the most tremendous challenges, or simply to move up the vibrational scale.

There is no value or meaning to holding on to pain. There really is nothing positive about it. Yes, you can look at what you have learned and also see what positive things have come out of a painful incident or condition. But if you are truly honest, you will know that you could have learned those things without the pain involved. And once the moment of pain is gone, there is absolutely no value or need to hold on to it. Holding on to pain is just a sentient trap.

For the next minute
BE FREE

Repeat as many times as you can for the next month.

Hugs,

Inelia Benz

Yessss!!!! :happydance:

Lynn

Colleen K. Peltomaa

I just went from reading heavy significances to the utter simplicity of the "next minute" and what a nice break it is.

It reminds me of the 30 seconds that Aarre challenged me to do a real TR0.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good process, thanks! My teacher before I joined Scn (Vernon Howard) gave this to us once but I'm afraid I didn't take it to heart at the time.

It IS true, we're afraid to give up our suffering.