ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

The Nothing Thread

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Kathy (ImOut), Nov 24, 2009.

View Users: View Users
  1. Kathy (ImOut)

Kathy (ImOut) Gold Meritorious Patron

I don't think so. I hear the weather's been very nice in LA. But I'm not going there either.

The snow doesn't matter. Hubby just gets out of doing his "honey do list". And I have no plans tomorrow, so I won't have to drive in whatever is left on the ground. If it should actually stop snowing anytime today and melt. However, I won't be able to go to the grocery store. :happydance:

2. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh my gosh!!! I was whining because we got 2 inches up here (we've played soccer in snow before, but there was enough to cover the lines so they had to cancel, thank goodness!)! This weather just ain't right!! It's spring for cryin' out loud!!

3. Kathy (ImOut)

Bump!!

We need to talk about nothing for a while. It's been a rough week. I need a bunch of nothing.

Anyone else have any nothing?

4. Good twin

Good twin Floater

I'm havin Captain's and soda with my nothing tonight. :coolwink:

5. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

I'm having a really rough time thinking about nothing! :no:

I'm about to start a new job and about to return to Boston Org next week for the first time in 24 years! :yes:

6. Good twin

Good twin Floater

You're right. That's "something". :thumbsup:

7. Winston Smith

Winston Smith Flunked Scientology

Listening to nothing is really cool. Hard to do a lot of places because of traffic or general noise, but out here in Eden the silence is glorious. I won't even mention panties :)

8. Winston Smith

Winston Smith Flunked Scientology

Oops, I just did--please disregard my last sentence. I will sit here and do nothing in honor of my buddie Kathy. :yes:

9. Type4_PTS

yeah, I should really be posting on the "something" thread.

10. Kathy (ImOut)

What is Captain's??? You know I only drink Tequila.

When I first read this, I was like WTF?. Then I remembered the raid.

That is too much something. Take the weekend of for some serious nothingness.

Move to the panties thread. Panties are something.

You're so sweet, Winston.

There is no "something" thread. Since most of the threads around here are about something, we don't need another "something" thread.

11. Type4_PTS

I would love to engage in some serious nothingness this weekend but now I've got to do some stuff for work. :coolwink:

But I thought that there was a thread that was called the "something thread"? :confused2:

I hope that you have a great weekend Kathy!! :yes:

12. Kathy (ImOut)

Busy weekend of caulking, spraying for ticks and grocery shopping. But I'll get some nothingness in, since I'll need a nap at least one or both days. Because I need my daily dose of nothingness. :happydance:

13. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

What is the sound of one hand what-the-fuck?

Zinj

14. Kathy (ImOut)

Now you're confusing me.

And this reads as something, not nothing.

15. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

When it rains the doors on my shed get wet and warp unless I put a stick in the little hole and latch them shut.

Then, not.

16. Ummmmm...

I primer painted a big window frame white, and while I was painting, I thought about nothing...it was really relaxing!

P.S. If a little stick can solve the worst of your troubles, how fortunate you are! :D

17. Kathy (ImOut)

There's not enough nothingness. I'm going to bed.

18. Kathy (ImOut)

Thank you for some nothingness, S&L. But I'm still going to bed. I's tired.

19. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

I love sticks.

Where would we be without them?

Cold and homeless, that's where.

I like the Nothing Thread.

20. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

I have a bunch of magnets called 'sizzlers' that I leave glopped together in a string and then I spin one of my many pocket knives on the table until it pendles like a compass

Zinj