What's new

The Nothing Thread

minnie

Patron with Honors
I was on the phone tonight with my friend and we had a bit of a chuckle as the movie he was watching on TV was called "Fair Game", and get this...it was about corruption in Florida. It was about police corruption though.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was on the phone tonight with my friend and we had a bit of a chuckle as the movie he was watching on TV was called "Fair Game", and get this...it was about corruption in Florida. It was about police corruption though.

They couldn't exactly get away with it being about "church corruption". Or maybe they could. Would the church (CofS) actually try to sue for telling their secrets? LOL!!!

I can see the headlines now: "CofS sues movie company for divulging their secrets". LOL!!!!

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
A big not nothing.

GT and I just looked at all of my friends on FB that I went to school with. Some from grammar school.

Guess what? They all still look GREAT!!!

Remember how they used to say in Scn, that you don't age like other people. Well, big fat liars. These old friends look the same as they did in school. At that was 30+ years ago.

Good twin

Floater
A big not nothing.

GT and I just looked at all of my friends on FB that I went to school with. Some from grammar school.

Remember how they used to say in Scn, that you don't age like other people. Well, big fat liars. These old friends look the same as they did in school. At that was 30+ years ago.

Yep. Her went ta school in Stepford California. :yes:

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
A big not nothing.

Nah, they're just better at photoshop.

Mystic

Crusader
I don't know what to do. I'm at my wit's end. A nothing thread and something keeps appearing. My mojo just ain't working.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here's some more nothing.

So you all know that Tonka (puppy) is afraid of the snow.

Well, tonight her wading pool was starting to ice up. So she consumed all the ice at the edges of her pool. Then had to step into that frigid water to see if there was any ice in the middle.

And since it's freezing ass cold (hey, I'm from the LA beaches, I don't do cold) she's all hyper before bedtime.

Silly, silly puppy.

I wonder what she'll do in the morning when her pool is very much iced, as it was this morning.

HCObringOrder?

Silver Meritorious Patron
You want to know when that pic was taken? I was moving to LA from Oregon to start a Hubbard-based school with some OT 8s or 7s or whatever they were. I needed a pic for promo. My very good "wog" friend took that pic.

The school never got off the drawing board. But that was me, with my idealistic dreams of starting a school. And getting away from my first husband wasn't a bad idea either.

This is the entire pic. The pic was taken in late 1988 or early 1989. A long, long time ago.

Well, maybe this does not belong here because it is something.
You have changed your pic again and now to another pretty one.:yes:
If I were a single man, I might put the flirt on you.
Or maybe just send a sweet kiss in your general direction.

:D