What's new

The Push is On (again)

RosyGlass

Patron with Honors
:angry: Somehow they got my cell phone, which I also use for biz. Can't print what I'm thinking. Out for years. This is new )getting calls) and out of the blue. Coming from flag and L.A. First just trying to get my address. Then a couple calls now wanting to "follow up" on DVD sent. Wouldn't know, all goes in trash. Never answer. Some voice mails, all dripping with desperation. Incessant of course.

But really strange, also heard some getting calls from other orgs in small states, never been there, makes no sense. No messages left. Told them about IAS event coming up and gets crazy, so anything goes these days. Saw other thread about hiring from casting to fill seats.

I have this feeling that this one's gonna bust the dam wide open. The last threat of so called ethics, declares (if you don't pay up) can't keep working 'cause you can only declare bankruptcy so many times in a year, or have so many mortgages at a time. I'm dreaming of a great Christmas.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
:angry: Somehow they got my cell phone, which I also use for biz. Can't print what I'm thinking. Out for years. This is new )getting calls) and out of the blue. Coming from flag and L.A. First just trying to get my address. Then a couple calls now wanting to "follow up" on DVD sent. Wouldn't know, all goes in trash. Never answer. Some voice mails, all dripping with desperation. Incessant of course.

But really strange, also heard some getting calls from other orgs in small states, never been there, makes no sense. No messages left. Told them about IAS event coming up and gets crazy, so anything goes these days. Saw other thread about hiring from casting to fill seats.

I have this feeling that this one's gonna bust the dam wide open. The last threat of so called ethics, declares (if you don't pay up) can't keep working 'cause you can only declare bankruptcy so many times in a year, or have so many mortgages at a time. I'm dreaming of a great Christmas.

They are falling as fast as a huge organisation like that can fall, even with the legs chopped out from underneath them. It will continue crashing down until the end of 2010 and only then will you see Orgs closing. You just have to be assured that it IS happening and just eat the popcorn and enjoy the show. For me, watching the demise of this hateful cult and seeing it happen in slow motion is the most enjoyable thing I can conceive of.

RosyGlass

Patron with Honors
Taking a break from learning how to use the new phone that I just had to buy, for the only purpose of getting one with Call Block features. :angry: I should send 'em a bill.

I did, however, report it to my service provider, explaining for now they have non profit status, so nothing I can do but change phones w/block features. The rep's reply: that's dirty pool, sounds dreadful. an understatement