What's new

The Sea Org is an Illigal enterprise concieved upon a fraude

AnonKat

Crusader
So the Sea Org is an Illigal enterprise as it was concieved upon a fraude

Flag Order 1:

[blockquote]THE SEA ORGANIZATION is under the corporate name of the HUBBARD EXPLORATIONAL COMPANY LTD. now owned by C of S of California. All expenses of the Sea Organization are now paid by C of S of California. The books need to be made up for this from the inception of the activity (August 1966) as my own funds to date have supported it and must be accounted for. HEC LTD. is a supported subsidiary of C of S of California. HEC LTD. expends the money and C of S reimburses HEC on a contractual basis, which arrangements must be cared for at SH as well as Las Palmas so no gaps exist in the books.[/blockquote]

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...-is-titled-reorganization.52084/#post-1926248

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/leak-rare-sea-org-publication-ships-org-book.95105/

No, not a legal fraud. The documents cited merely indicate the original filing of the Sea Org as a legally registered corporate subsidiary of the church. What makes an institution's status is its legal standing. That was the original standing of the SO and the basis whereby the church was legally responsible for it.

Whatever fraud there was or has been lie within the actions and purposes it has served. That's a distinct, though not unrelated, matter.

Mark A. Baker

AnonKat

Crusader
But it was fraudulently funded ergo a fraude

No, not a legal fraud. The documents cited merely indicate the original filing of the Sea Org as a legally registered corporate subsidiary of the church. What makes an institution's status is its legal standing. That was the original standing of the SO and the basis whereby the church was legally responsible for it.

Whatever fraud there was or has been lie within the actions and purposes it has served. That's a distinct, though not unrelated, matter.

Mark A. Baker

But it was fraudulently funded ergo a fraude

No.

How does registering the corporation as a division of the church constitute a fraud? The Sea Org has always been recognized since its inception as a sub-group within the church structure, which is exactly what it is. That is not fraud, nor is the church funding of it fraud. Much of what it has been used for has constituted the perpetuation of fraud, e.g. the superpower buildings. But such acts are a separate matter.

Nothing about its creation, registration, or the principle of its funding by the church constitutes legal fraud. The point of its registration was precisely to preclude that possibility.

Hubbard made it all perfectly 'legit' (and greatly reduced his own personal liability) by registering it as he did.

Mark A. Baker

Last edited:

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
BillionYearContract.jpg

I have seen version after version after version of the Sea Org "contract".
It has been through sets of Lawyers through the ages.
It is classified as a "spiritual" oath.

Spiritual indeed.
Enforced Abortions, Enforced disconnections from parents, husbands, wives, enforced disconnection from those reading the Internet and retaliation for joining the Critics, the Indies, starvation diets, enforced divorces, (Oliver Twist slop fed...rice and beans months at a time) No days off 365 days a year, no Christmas or Thanksgiving day off, enforced musters at 8am, mandatory work schedule til 11pm or midnight,physical assaults, beatings, sluggings, battery, screaming tirades, gang bang sec checks to overwhelm, imprisonments, assignments to the dreaded RPF's RPF, guards, razor wire, brainwashing, sleep deprivation, labor violations, no pay, 80 hour weeks, disassociation from family, from friends, from society, lockdown on Sea Org Bases, minimum 1 year to "route out" when asking to leave, "Blow drill" to hound you down like an animal after you blow, class superiority, Sea Org "Hierarchy", forbidden reading of newspapers and the internet, cell phone not permitted, malicious hate sites created on Ex Sea Org that whistleblow, , compulsory giving up of overts and witholds and crimes, indoctrination, implanting mind sets that any crime is OK if it is "the greatest good for the "Church," intimidation, harassment, raping the public of their life's earnings, duping the "public" while participating in gaudy Roman circus like nonsensical and absurd "INT EVENTS" where they lie LIE LIE on "unprecedented expansion."

THIS IS SEA ORG DAILY LIFE for their "RELIGIOUS, SPIRITUAL" contract.

Now lately propaganda by changing the definition of the words and claiming it is "Voluntary".
Yes, indeed. All the above is VOLUNTARY.

AnonKat

Crusader
He fraudently funded Sea Org Activities by smuggling money using ther Sea Org itself for it ergo it is a Criminal Organization.

Mark A. Baker

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Another proof of LRH to exploit people (slaves) for his own benefit and get back money from the CO$ to operate his companies with such slaves.

Since the very beginning, the SO members are lied to - as they are providing free labour to allow LRH, CO$ profit corp holding and it's owners to make billions of dollars.

To LRH
Hip hip hip
:clap:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
BillionYearContract.jpg

I have seen version after version after version of the Sea Org "contract".
It has been through sets of Lawyers through the ages.
It is classified as a "spiritual" oath.

Spiritual indeed.
Enforced Abortions, Enforced disconnections from parents, husbands, wives, enforced disconnection from those reading the Internet and retaliation for joining the Critics, the Indies, starvation diets, enforced divorces, (Oliver Twist slop fed...rice and beans months at a time) No days off 365 days a year, no Christmas or Thanksgiving day off, enforced musters at 8am, mandatory work schedule til 11pm or midnight,physical assaults, beatings, sluggings, battery, screaming tirades, gang bang sec checks to overwhelm, imprisonments, assignments to the dreaded RPF's RPF, guards, razor wire, brainwashing, sleep deprivation, labor violations, no pay, 80 hour weeks, disassociation from family, from friends, from society, lockdown on Sea Org Bases, minimum 1 year to "route out" when asking to leave, "Blow drill" to hound you down like an animal after you blow, class superiority, Sea Org "Hierarchy", forbidden reading of newspapers and the internet, cell phone not permitted, malicious hate sites created on Ex Sea Org that whistleblow, , compulsory giving up of overts and witholds and crimes, indoctrination, implanting mind sets that any crime is OK if it is "the greatest good for the "Church," intimidation, harassment, raping the public of their life's earnings, duping the "public" while participating in gaudy Roman circus like nonsensical and absurd "INT EVENTS" where they lie LIE LIE on "unprecedented expansion."

THIS IS SEA ORG DAILY LIFE for their "RELIGIOUS, SPIRITUAL" contract.

Now lately propaganda by changing the definition of the words and claiming it is "Voluntary".
Yes, indeed. All the above is VOLUNTARY.

OMG, that post was positively gangsta! Loved it!

And to think that Tom Cruise was awarded the Freedom Medal of Valor for supporting all of what you described.

Valor -noun. Great courage in the face of danger.

tom-cruise-salute.jpg

I guess in a sense, it does take great courage to
follow a sociopathic, psychotic and violent cult leader.

EternalBliss

Valor -noun. Great courage in the face of danger.

tom-cruise-salute.jpg

I guess in a sense, it does take great courage to
follow a sociopathic, psychotic and violent cult leader.

Hey Davey I swear I won't tell a soul if you don't! Agreed Tom, let's keep it in the closet shall we?! :hysterical: :ohmy::duh::clap::thumbsup:

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I signed a billion year contract, another deranged occult ceremony to overwhelm .

I just looked at my scientology Passport , the number is 1-666. i dont know how i got Hubbards passport?

Messiah of Madman? said:
*A Seafaring Messiah* 33

Sandra Wilson was one of those who went through the ceremony.
She was brought forward and led up to Kali.
In front of Kali had been erected a cardboard representation of an
organization, a shoe box with painted-on windows and so on. Some of
the crew filed in ceremoniously, dressed in monks' cloaks and carrying
flaming torches which left a strong smell permeating the room.
She was handed a hammer and commanded: "Your proposed plan
for your organization would have destroyed it. You are a student of
Kali, the goddess of destruction.
"Destroy this organization!"
She solemnly smashed the, mocked-up organization with the ham-
mer.

(Since the crime of destruction of a Scientology organization is in-
doctrinated heavily into Scientologists as the most evil act imagin-
able, to do so even in effigy was an excruciatingly painful experi-
ence for most.)

Then, following the ordeal relayed from LRH, she bowed down and
chanted to the idol, admitting her "evil intention" to destroy her local
organization, and dipped her hands in blood (or a solution which was a
very good imitation), and smeared it onto the idol, after which chicken
bones were strung around her neck.
She came out of there in shock and was overcome with grief for
some 48 hours.

As I watched her in this terrible state I was (quietly outraged by what
had happened. But I hid my outrage; even doubted its validity.
I had been thoroughly tainted that if I were being critical of LRH or
his actions, it must be because of my own hidden misdeeds and crimes.

DartSmohen

Silver Meritorious Patron

The quote in FO 1 is an outright LIE.:angry:

The Sea Organisation was not conceived of as an idea until late October 1967. Before that it was the SEA PROJECT. We operated under the auspices of the HUBBARD EXPLORATIONAL COMPANY.:omg:

It was only AFTER the first mission to St Hill (Joe & Jill vsn Staten and Fred Peyer)
and the collapse of WW that Hubbard realised he was back in the org business again. (following his cherry picking the staff for the Sea Project without adequate replacements).:duh:

It was only then,in his drugged and type 3 state, he devised the concept of the SEA ORG, complete with billion year contracts. :ohmy:

It was also at that time that he decided the orgs were no longer responsible for their product. No longer did Qual have to verify completion of a study level or case state. From then on it was down to the individual to attest completion, with a condition of Liability on hand for false attestation. :confused2:

I trust this clarifies the matter for you all. :yes:

Dart

The quote in FO 1 is an outright LIE.:angry:

The Sea Organisation was not conceived of as an idea until late October 1967. Before that it was the SEA PROJECT. We operated under the auspices of the HUBBARD EXPLORATIONAL COMPANY.:omg:

It was only AFTER the first mission to St Hill (Joe & Jill vsn Staten and Fred Peyer)
and the collapse of WW that Hubbard realised he was back in the org business again. (following his cherry picking the staff for the Sea Project without adequate replacements).:duh:

It was only then,in his drugged and type 3 state, he devised the concept of the SEA ORG, complete with billion year contracts. :ohmy:

It was also at that time that he decided the orgs were no longer responsible for their product. No longer did Qual have to verify completion of a study level or case state. From then on it was down to the individual to attest completion, with a condition of Liability on hand for false attestation. :confused2:

I trust this clarifies the matter for you all. :yes:

Dart

Thanks for the clarification.

Mark A. Baker