ESMB is now closed to new registrations. Please go to www.exscn2.net and register there.

The Stupid Cupid Rundown

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by Helena Handbasket, Nov 30, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Dammit! I was just going to post a pic of Ricky Tomlinson above your quote and you went and deleted it. LOL!

2. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

I have never ever met anyone who was 100% consistent or logical. Considering that the majority of people I've known had zero involvement in Scn, well...

Human nature's human nature. We each approach life through our own frames of reference and ways of phrasing things. Non Scn'ists just find some other way to express their illogical grieving hearts.

Helena may be seeking attention, may be using jargon, but ultimately she is someone experiencing some of the same pain just about everyone else has had to work through. My guess is she's possibly looking for catharsis. Lots of people here post about their lives.

And no matter how anyone's approach or behavior may seem they're still a living person with feelings.

Nobody gets it all right all the time. Good thing. Life would be too boring otherwise.

3. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

I never read his responses to me. Used to, but, well, no percentage in it, ya know?

4. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

Thank you, Claire. What's kept me going in the past few weeks was a line from an old Billy Joel song: "you're supposed to make mistakes". As much as I want to reach for the stars I am still only human.

Helena

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA2s0jlTIhY

5. Jump

Jump Operating teatime

That is a big realisation Helena.

You said earlier that you had a long list of faults that needed correcting before you could move forward.

I was going to say welcome to the human race, move forward anyway... but didn't .

Who am I to give advice. :)

Jump (correcting faults one at a time)

6. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Oh, bullshit. Everyone knows the pain of heartbreak - narcissists are LEAST likely to feel it.

7. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Ok then, this REALLY SUCKS!!!!!

"(5) Ask if they knew each other in a previous lifetime. If there is any charge on that, including if and when any relationship ended in death, run it out Dianetically.

(6) Excalibur step: ask if there are any plugs (specialized clusters) with a three-way monitor still telepathically connecting both parties together. Handle whatever's found to a blow with Excalibur. (The processing client may originate they want to complete this step solo. If so, let them run it out solo but check to make sure the plug is fully gone.)

If you are deluded, or creative, practising a creative visualization process, whatever, I have no problem with it. But if you are 'helping' people by implanting delusions or even suggesting it to people who might just decide to try it, then you need to be told to leave people alone and don't rerun what scientology did to you, onto them. ESMB is here to help people to recover from that crap AFAIK.

Did I just criticise you, or your scientology rundown?

8. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

Before you criticize others unreflected without any substrate better make a clay demo first:

"The difference between narcissistic traits/behaviour and a narcissistic personality disorder (= narcissist)"

As a little help:
    http://psychcentral.com/disorders/narcissistic-personality-disorder-symptoms/
    One, two, three or even four of this narcissistic symptoms/traits/behaviours are not enough to be a narcissist. So one can have one of the above narcissistic symptoms/traits/behaviours alone - without being a narcissist.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  9. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

A broken heart is a human condition not requiring a clay demo. It's not narcissistic to experience that - whether as a condition or a characteristic. It's fucking normal. Clay demo that.

10. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

You know what, Helena, whatever helps you get over that shitty feeling - awesome. It didn't hurt anybody else. I would never want to be involved with that Scientology stuff but if it helped you I can be happy for you and I am. I truly hope it lasts.

11. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

Why should I ? In contrast to you I have at least a proper (universitary) education in this field.

12. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Have you tried a "Remedy of scarcity" type process?

Go outdoors, and spot, or have someone acting an auditor have you spot individuals.

Auditor: "Have yourself being deeply romantically in love with that (spotted) person."

PC: OK.

Auditor: 'Good." "Spot another person. Have yourself being deeply romantically in love with that person."

PC: OK.

Continue for sometime, until positive change occurs.

(Wording for process may be changed to suit the PC.)

13. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I saw your response to another poster about me.

That explains a lot. You don't read my posts responding to you--but you have no problem posing things about me--like how "mean" I am.

No wonder a lot of the time your posts make no sense at all. Because you are posting in your own self-perpetuating, solipsistic bubble. Nice! LOL

You won't read this, right? So, you can just carry on the conversation--by answering your own posts. Do you also write Commendation Reports about yourself, to yourself? LOL.

14. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Helena,

Are you saying that when you asked yourself these questions, you were able to finally get over the heartbreak over your ex that you've been posting about for years?

If so, I'm happy for you and glad you're over it. It must be a great relief.

15. George Layton

George Layton Silver Meritorious Patron

hubbard lied, feeding people false data that created a delusional mind set. he then fabricated a tech to heal those ailments that did not exist anywhere except in their delusional minds. People are still lost in those delusions brought about by hubbard and scientology. Love is turned into a gain or win, (everything is turned into a gain or win) in this delusional hubbard world that people are stuck in. If our frame of reference is warped by the manipulation of another the semantics of our statements are a moot point and our feelings may be so lost to us that we call apples oranges. A rundown to get over loving someone? A tech for the brokenhearted? How many people that are stuck in a delusional world have you patted on the back and told them "Hey it's all good, go out there and give others some sound advice". Frickin hubbard stole human nature from his followers and replaced it with chaos. He taught manipulation, vanity, greed, hatred and you come along with, "well it's not 100% consistent or logical" try "No where even close to the consistency and logic of the majority of people" (not counting anyone on Black Rob's thread). The fox got in the hen house last night, but it's all good because it only ate fifteen of our eighteen chickens.

16. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Pity you don't apply it to real life. If that is the product, you need a retread.

17. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

I have to admit, I did like the feeling of love -- at least during the good times. But it's all part of the package we call love.

As the years have rolled on, my love for him had became more and more genuine. Having Asperger's Syndrome, I found it difficult at the time to respond to or even be aware of the needs of others. It wasn't because I chose not to.

I don't believe I was being narcissistic. I didn't feel I deserved anything special, like being worshipped and taken care of without anything in return (although I'm sure sometimes I acted like it). But having poor social skills made it difficult for me to know what to do to keep a relationship going.

The main things I wanted was to "play" with him (which he liked a lot too) and to be with him (at least in the more recent years -- back then I was such a mess that I was barely aware of the world around me).

EDIT: if you've never experienced the pain of heartbreak, then you're either lucky enough to still be with that special someone, or you've never been in love.

Thank you, PR.

Okay, NOW I'm being narcissistic! :biggrin:

Yes, that's EXACTLY what I'm saying.

Helena

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  18. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Of course it's normal Purple and I expect we have all been there (I know I have) ... what isn't so normal is a woman of "a certain age" going on and on and on about a really old, long dead and buried relationship and then snarling at people that try and help or ignoring them completely.

What's that about?

If it's just an "ack" that Helena requires, why post about it repeatedly on an ex board, perhaps she could take it to an indie board instead.

In my experience Helluva is absolutely right, finding someone else fixes a broken heart almost immediately but I realise that at a certain age that gets harder to achieve possibly due to all the baggage and unrealistic expectation. I don't know what the solution is to that ... but I do know that some beautiful older people manage to find each other and have fantastic relationships.

This thread was always going to get icky, it was meant to ... read the first para from the OP (below).

The good news is that Helena is finally completely over her ex so she won't need to relive it here ever again.

PS Purple, you are beautiful ... you have a warm, caring and giving heart and whoever ends up finding you will be very lucky ... and the wait will make it even more special.

Be ready.

:heartflower:

19. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

I know I'm gonna regret this...oh well...(Helena has me on ignore/blocked whatever it is called on ESMB so won't get to read it) :melodramatic: I fully accept I am not everyone's cup of tea nor do I strive to be that.

I don't know about love, the older I get the less I know. I'm fine with that, comfortable with it. I love cats so all will be well - crazy old cat lady woo hoo.

I do know about how to heal a broken heart. Go get laid, safely, responsibly. (Note to self: edit out last sentence before posting). I actually do not think finding someone else fixes a truly broken heart. I tried a different strategy and it worked. I didn't want some poor man having to put up with my messy heart and head as I did the, initial, serious healing. I enlisted professionals I trusted and did the work myself without getting all hooked up in the complexity of forming a new intimate connection. I didn't need the adoration or the attention when I was so damn low and just trying to learn how to breath in my new life.

I am my own person and apart from that two-decade slip-up of following the fanatical herd (ahem, throat clearing), I am very much my own person, doing things my own way. Plus I think I am now terrified of intimacy. :eyeroll:

I am the least likely person in the entire Southern Hemisphere to offer any advice about love. Hopeless at it. But at least I do not having an aching heart for the man that rejected/abandoned/kicked me to the curb. I did for quite a while, and then I got over it. It wasn't easy - we were so entangled with each other, it was so complicated, so cultic. I consciously chose to let it all go and found ways to do that.

Now, I am very very happy working towards being a crazy old cat lady. :)

p.s. I know several people who've found romance in their 70's and found true companionship, passion, etc. Life is for living, no matter what your age.

20. Cat's Squirrel

Cat's Squirrel Gold Meritorious Patron

Maybe, but not necessarily. It could be that she was apologising in advance - I sometimes speak like that myself so I can see where she might be coming from.