What's new

The Train GPMs

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
Ran this one tonight and it seemed to go quite well, getting 20 divs of TA in just over an hour. I used The Pilot's reference from SuperScio, but read the source data of HCOB 24 Aug 63 from the internet HCOB Vol XIII compilation on pp190-195 first (also in new HCOB Vol 7, p281 if you have that available.)

Item 33 was an unknown to Ken Ogger. I got quite a lot of charge off using the item TO BE POPULAR here but this may not be the exact wording, it just worked for me.

The description given, "As you get these off, its like you have been living in a sea of molasses and it's finally falling away" was quite accurate. In addition, I'm noticing that certain compulsions I wasn't even aware of previously seem to be entirely missing now as a result of running this GPM.

Probably not recommended before OT III per LRH data in the bulletin, but if you're past that stage already then give it a go. The data on how it should be run needs to be read carefully to ensure duplication, but there are no real no dangers involved that I could notice.

Div6

Crusader
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyk3AEXvmLg

Train wrecks occurred relatively frequently at the time, and it was the ballad which sustained this accident's national fame. "The Wreck of the Old 97" was initially recorded commercially by Virginia musicians G. B. Grayson and Henry Whitter, but when it was released by light-opera singer Vernon Dalhart, it became the first million-selling record in the United States.

Gotta love them implanted GPM's.....

Veda

Sponsor
Ran this one tonight and it seemed to go quite well, getting 20 divs of TA in just over an hour. I used The Pilot's reference from SuperScio, but read the source data of HCOB 24 Aug 63 from the internet HCOB Vol XIII compilation on pp190-195 first (also in new HCOB Vol 7, p281 if you have that available.)

-snip-

HCOB 24 August 1963. That would be, 'Routine 3N, The Train GPMs, The Marcab Between Lives Implants'.

Mystic

Crusader
Oh my. People are still self implanting.

epic_fail_guy.png

Mystic

Crusader
I was at St. Hill when the hubbard thing introduced this hallucination.

"You still here? Get out. Get off this train. We hate you." And from the speakers "This happened to you yesterday, tomorrow, now. This is your departure point, keep coming back. You'll be meeting all your friends here. When you're killed and dead keep coming back. You haven't a chance to get away. You've got to report in. This happened to you days ago, weeks ago, years ago. You don't know when this happened to you. We hate you. Get out. Don't ever come back."

:hysterical:

Hey, don't leave out the Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck implants.

"You still here? Get out. Get off this train. We hate you." And from the speakers "This happened to you yesterday, tomorrow, now. This is your departure point, keep coming back. You'll be meeting all your friends here. When you're killed and dead keep coming back. You haven't a chance to get away. You've got to report in. This happened to you days ago, weeks ago, years ago. You don't know when this happened to you. We hate you. Get out. Don't ever come back."

This would be a more interesting post, Mystic, if you would expand on your first sentence. Actual historical recollections of the time, whether 'good', 'bad', or 'indifferent', are generally more interesting & informative than is simply the urge to reject through ridicule.

Mark A. Baker

RogerB

Crusader
HCOB 24 August 1963. That would be, 'Routine 3N, The Train GPMs, The Marcab Between Lives Implants'.

Veda, as usual is correct. :D

It is the original Routine 3N.

There were a colossal number of "implants series" released in the middle of 1963. Indeed there was an HCOB published with a list of them all . . . something like 30 or so. Many weird names . . . I forget them all, things like the famous Helatrobus, the Bear Implants, The Train Implants Haiqu speaks of, The Heaven Implant . . . here Hubbard opened up with the bold statement "I've been to Heaven" . . . . . :duh: and then goes on to explain and define the action of the caper (though his first HCOB on this one did not give content, that came later).

I won't list the names of the others I remember . . . you don't need that shit in your universe.

Haiqu, my man . . . . :D . . . . we've all had the intention "To be Popular," "To be Acceptable/liked, etc., etc., etc."

One does get gain by picking up own intentions and running them with a correct "repeater technique." Any intention one has created that was created as a solution to a "problem situation" tends to go onto automatic and get constantly dramatized. All these own intentions should be picked up and taken off auto. :yes:

The whole tragedy of the "implant" proposition thing is that part and parcel of believing in them is that one then tends to subject oneself to the notion that one is affected by them, whether right, wrong, true or false.

The real scene of what ails one is own created: not implant created. The implants are only light locks on the real deal as created by you yourself.

Though it is true, an occasional case can be bugged due to obscure implant content getting accessed and turning on . . . . and the correct, best handling is an assessment to pick up the exact "item" or misdirecting intention (like "to forget," as an example) and run it with the repeat technique to undo its automatic case effect.

The wrong action is to dive off into the presumed past that we are supposed to all have and are supposed to all be affected by in PT, to stir such stuff up and do what in many cases are unnecessary actions on the case that are fraught with undesirable consequences.

A good and safe rule is to only address that which is in the way affecting you now . . . . and I promise you, as you raise your awareness level and perception on the actual truths of your spirituality and true, whole Being . . . you will become aware of what actually needs address and handling to remove actual impediments.

It is not good sense to be told to go run stuff like these putative implants as a rote action.

This advice from an old-timer who was there, did that own goals GPMs and implant stuff as and when originally released . . . and off course, all the repackaging of it for the later levels:duh:

As a point here, I would say that when a Being has the case gain that puts them at cause over their own spiritual Life-Force, its use and recorded imagery of such . . . you are way beyond the "need" or appropriateness of dealing with any processing actions that deal with "pictures," or old "incidents" or implants and such.

The stuff you need to deal with at that level, is your own hung up causes :yes: along with the occasional causes of another that you might be hung up in handling/solving.

RogerB

Mystic

Crusader
This would be a more interesting post, Mystic, if you would expand on your first sentence. Actual historical recollections of the time, whether 'good', 'bad', or 'indifferent', are generally more interesting & informative than is simply the urge to reject through ridicule.

Mark A. Baker

Sorry, I do not share your view at all, a covert attempt at ad hom.

Sorry, I do not share your view at all, a covert attempt at ad hom.

You are certainly entitled to take the slant you do. However, my remarks weren't "ad hom" as a) they did not constitute any sort of an attack on you or any other person, b) there can be no doubt that a principle function of your prior post was ridicule. Ergo, as I have not 'attacked' you, there is no 'ad hom', nor does my statement with regard to 'ridicule' constitute a mischaracterization of your remarks.

Mark A. Baker

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
You are certainly entitled to take the slant you do. However, my remarks weren't "ad hom" as a) they did not constitute any sort of an attack on you or any other person, b) there can be no doubt that a principle function of your prior post was ridicule. Ergo, as I have not 'attacked' you, there is no 'ad hom', nor does my statement with regard to 'ridicule' constitute a mischaracterization of your remarks.

Wow, this is like a real courtroom with a real lawyer using real super-legal-lawyer language! The words sound so serious and real--just like on tv or in scientology!

LongTimeGone

Silver Meritorious Patron
Talking about trains, has anyone noticed that we have now far exceeded the level of technology reached by the Marcabians?

The trains look different now and hardly anyone is walking around wearing Fedora hats.

Perhaps we're over the worst.

LTG

FoTi

Crusader

Mark A. Baker

Mark, I don't understand your response to Mystic's post. His first sentence seems very self explanatory. What's to expand on? Then he stated what LRH said. ....that's pretty simple. Then he obviously thought it was funny and made a joke about it. So????? You think Mystic doesn't have a right to reject what he feels is ridiculous? I got that Mystic's post was a historical recollection. He stated that he was at St Hill when LRH introduced the material quoted. Can't get much clearer than that. Mystic always rejects LRH....you think you're going to change him? You think you're going to teach Mysic how to post here on ESMB and how he should express himself? You want to control Mystic's communication? That's a little arrogant, don't you think?

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
I am sorry but I just do not believe in implants. I don't believe in BTS or Clusters. I think that every thing L Ron Hubbard wrote about implants and the upper levels was from his imagination and I just think its crazy. Really!

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
Haiqu, my man . . . . :D . . . . we've all had the intention "To be Popular," "To be Acceptable/liked, etc., etc., etc."

Interestingly, those were the exact alternate wordings I found.

One does get gain by picking up own intentions and running them with a correct "repeater technique." Any intention one has created that was created as a solution to a "problem situation" tends to go onto automatic and get constantly dramatized. All these own intentions should be picked up and taken off auto. :yes:

Yup.

The whole tragedy of the "implant" proposition thing is that part and parcel of believing in them is that one then tends to subject oneself to the notion that one is affected by them, whether right, wrong, true or false.

The real scene of what ails one is own created: not implant created. The implants are only light locks on the real deal as created by you yourself.

Though it is true, an occasional case can be bugged due to obscure implant content getting accessed and turning on . . . . and the correct, best handling is an assessment to pick up the exact "item" or misdirecting intention (like "to forget," as an example) and run it with the repeat technique to undo its automatic case effect.

I take the pragmatic approach that if it reads you can run it. Whatever content it's supposed to have is unimportant. I didn't see any trains, or get the described incident as pictures, and as a Clear I didn't expect to. Merely pulled a few more straws out of the holographic stack of "pick-up sticks" still remaining on my case.

And I utterly and wholeheartedly agree that one's own items are way more important, but how to find them safely? I've heard too many horror stories about running real GPMs to go there right now. Once I take whatever charge there might be off known hot items then I might become more adventurous.

Any "implant GPM" can be likened to a prepared list. If it runs all well and good, if not skip it. And for me, 20 divs in an hour was a pretty good result. There were some fairly strong physical reactions occuring at times during the session. I'm certainly feeling better today. So whether it's the very best case that can be run or not right now pales against the convenience of finding something easily.

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
I am sorry but I just do not believe in implants. I don't believe in BTS or Clusters. I think that every thing L Ron Hubbard wrote about implants and the upper levels was from his imagination and I just think its crazy. Really!

Fair enough. How far up the bridge did you go?