What's new

The truth hides in plain sight

Björkist

Silver Meritorious Patron
Keith, Welcome to ESMB.

I don't know what it is (I do know what some have called it), but some groups appear to, quickly or slowly, fall away from the original goals and ideals. Whether it be a government, church or whatever...McDonald's seems to be doing OK though.

HAS ARC been manipulated to make others submit?

Keith, Welcome to ESMB.

I don't know what it is (I do know what some have called it), but some groups appear to, quickly or slowly, fall away from the original goals and ideals. Whether it be a government, church or whatever...McDonald's seems to be doing OK though.

HAS ARC been manipulated to make others submit?

McDonald's doesn't take your money for a hamburger and then hand you an empty box, and if they did by chance hand you an empty, they don't keep forcing you to pay for more empty boxes, until you wise up and just walk out the door.

Björkist

McDonald's doesn't take your money for a hamburger and then hand you an empty box, and if they did by chance hand you an empty, they don't keep forcing you to pay for more empty boxes, until you wise up and just walk out the door.

Yes, but the burgers appear to have gotten smaller over the years....

That statement depends on how "real" you and I consider that this universe and the things inside it are.

Well in that case, can I interest you in purchasing an imaginary bridge to total freedom? I'll be willing to let it go at a very reasonable price. It even comes fully assembled, all that is required is for you to turn off your ability of rational thought in order to convince yourself it's real.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
The Truth is hidden in plain sight…

I have read many write ups from ex staff members and sigh with disbelief and smoulder with contempt for a system I once had so much faith in. <...snipped for brevity>
ARC

Keith
Hi Keith,
The Truth is hidden in plain sight… :yes:
Good write-up, mate!
Great to see you here :welcome:
Cheers, Panda

Björkist

Well in that case, can I interest you in purchasing an imaginary bridge to total freedom? I'll be willing to let it go at a very reasonable price. It even comes fully assembled, all that is required is for you to turn off your ability of rational thought in order to convince yourself it's real.

Maybe that's what happened to you, but that's not what happened to me.

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Chess,

:welcome: to ESMB.

Great to see another Aussie on the board! I hope we will be hearing much more from you.