ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

The Underground Bunker featuring Synthia Fagen's TomKat interview

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by Anonycat, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

This was pretty exciting to see! Most of us remember when Synthia went to the opening, and well, the rest is history! I am so proud for her to be sharing the journalistic stage with Tony Ortega. Tony, your level of awesome is over 9,000!

An Interview with Brandon Ogborn About His Play, The TomKat Project

Interview: http://tonyortega.org/2013/04/08/an-interview-with-brandon-ogborn-about-his-play-the-tomkat-project/

2. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

3. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Excellent!!! :thumbsup:

4. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

and purple rain will get to see it too. evidently, its quite popular and has been held over special for her;)

5. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

How good is that!!!!! As I said before, I now know there is a God... or at least a really cosmic and groovy cosmos!

6. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Sindy, that's a GREAT interview. You did good, girl!

And it is so freakin' cool that Purple Rain will get to see the play, too, when you're in Chi-town. Have a great time, PR.

I also want to say that (ahem) Sindy invited me to see the play with her. Sadly, I couldn't make it to the Windy City. Maybe soon, Sindy. :)

TG1

P.S. Haven't said this in a while, but -- OSA, fuck you. :)

7. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Oh, come on TG1! It isn't too late! Damn the torpedoes! There's a really cool show to be seen! And the girls! You know you want to!!

8. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Sorry, PR ... I mis-typed. I meant that Sindy invited me the FIRST time she went to see the play.

You're also going to LOVE Chicago. It's a real city ... not like Los Angeles, which has plenty of charms. But Chicago is an actual city. The museums and architecture there are wonderful.

TG1

9. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Sigh. Oh well! You know you were one of the people I wanted to see, TG1. But nevertheless, the show must go on!

10. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Bumpity:bump2:

11. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

Why don't you make a special trip and stay overnight with us gals in a hotel and then go home? PLEASE. I'll buy one more ticket.

12. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Yes, please do, TG1!

:begging:

13. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

TG1 – checking in from the middle of the Pacific Ocean here…

I sense the girls are on the verge of begging. Actually Purple Rain has resorted to begging already.

So, I'm joining the choir....

TG1, please! It would be so much fun! I can send highly impractical shoes for you to wear!

From my “cult recovery great-rebellious-leap” collection:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sindy? Thank you! Great article! :flowers:

OSA? Fuck you!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  14. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

They're really beautiful!

15. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Thowse is mighty prurdy shews Miss Raiyne. :)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2013
  16. Royal Prince Xenu

Royal Prince Xenu Trust the Psi Corps.

One must definitely seek a copy of the script so that an Australian production can be started ASAP. :biggrin:

17. TG1

TG1 Angelic Poster

Ladies, just saw your entreaties ... LOL ... please see PMs.

TG1

18. JustMe

JustMe Patron Meritorious

And Purple if you do manage to come back to the US for the SP party and you stay with me for those few days before the party you are going to have to tell me alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll about this. It looks like SO much fun! Have a wonderful time :)

19. JustMe

I totally agree, a really excellent interview. Thanks SO much Sindy!!

20. JustMe

OMG I LOVE those shoes!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!!!!