ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

There never was any OT IX or X!!

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by TheSneakster, Aug 6, 2010.

1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

lolololololol

True!

And I'm still just reading innocent light-hearted anecdotes from the book's dust jacket--I haven't gotten into the really funky stories that appear in the confidential chapters! :D

2. Thrak

Thrak Gold Meritorious Patron

oh do tell!

3. Stat

Stat Gold Meritorious Patron

Umm, kinky advanced stuff.. Tell us, when in the mood, please.

4. Wisened One

Wisened One Crusader

HH said: "You can study what is IN Scientology but it is an "Illegal Practice" to ever dare study Scientology itself."

:clap: :yes: :thumbsup:

5. Div6

Div6 Crusader

When the music's over, turn out the lights...

6. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

The cult, in its well known SOP of always taking the high moral ground, and oozing compassionate and ethical behaviour, has published this on one of their defend "Scientology at all costs" websites.

Srsly though, if this site said the sky was blue, I would not only go outside to check, but ask for independent analyses from a number of universities, so take it with several bags of salt.

To get a better grip on who CBR was: http://www.freezone.org/cbr/sector9/e_s9_toc.htm
    Sector bulletin number 3 always makes for interesting reading.

Pasted here so you don't have to click here:

7. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Note that he performed these actions they are complaining about when a senior Sea Org exec in good standing with the Church, I believe.

They can't have it both ways. Even if Capt Bill could. :D

Paul

8. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

:dieslaughing:

9. HelluvaHoax!

Why Ron loved Captain Bill was that he (like his Creator) emanated CERTAINTY and was able to commit amoral acts on behalf of the Commodore whilst reciting scripture (i.e. policies, F.O.'s ,etc) to make his corrupt bullying seem like a good idea to gullible Scientologists.

Staff & Parishioners, like trained circus animals in a cage, are well-conditioned to jump thru hoops when hearing the sound of a cracking whip. Same reason they love COB.

Submissive Scientologists do so worship their Ringmasters!

[​IMG]

10. Zinjifar

Zinjifar Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Well, being 'Pan Determined' is pretty much what Scn is supposedly 'about', but, when somebody's pan-determined, what's everybody *else*?

Zinj

11. Stat

And what happened to the cosmic OT love later? Where did it go? Or the love is secretly still there between them two?

12. HelluvaHoax!

Responsible Scientologist--able to *have*
    both the frying pan AND the wall of fire.
    [​IMG]
    SUCCESS
    "Being pan-determined I can have it all!"

13. Stat

HH, I need you to M9 and M4 a Bulletin on the difference between being literal and literate. Only then you can use your frying pan around here again. :D

P.S. And I am still waiting on a write up about the cosmic OT love sit.

ML, Stat.

14. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Assuming this is a serious question, Zinj, Hubbard's idea — which makes sense to me — is that one can have overlapping responsibilities, i.e., two or more people can each be fully responsible for an area. He defines responsibility as something like the *willingness* and ability to be fully caring over an area — it doesn't mean that one has to have one's personal finger in all the pies concerned.

Two parents can watch a young child playing, each being fully willing to jump in as needed but if not just letting the kid have fun without interference.

Paul

15. VaD

VaD Gold Meritorious Patron

Hubbard had some great ideas (some of his own, some stolen from others).

The idea of OT state came to him from others. Especially, from those who (in history and legends and myths) were the ones who could manipulate things and even people.

This fucking crap about OT IX and X is just a continuation of LRH's "healing" himself with misterious practices.

It's all a bullshit.

No-one can make you be what you are.

You are what you are from nature. Not from someone telling you who you are.

Scn is a bogus (from its inception)

16. HelluvaHoax!

You mean the cosmic love from Ron to people like Captain Bill?

Sure, it's easy to explain.

It's like the Mafia. Think head of a crime family (the "Don").

Ron = Don = Don Ron

Don Ron knows a good "earner" when he sees one and gives him special treatment.

But like in the mafia, when an earner begins to get too much power, it's a threat to the Don. That's when...

* In the mafia, the don made sure they got WHACKED out.

* In Scn, Don Ron used ops & reverse auditing to make sure they got WACKED out.​

That's why when Don Ron used tough love on people like Cap't Bill, he ended up tone 40 wacky.

17. Stat

So it was a Ron Don Don Ron Rundown. I knew it! Thank you, HH!

We will investigate it further and thank you for taking responsibility
    for reporting this.

I will make sure copy of your commendation will go in your Ethics File.

And you can skip those M9 and M4, since you had an ethics shift already.

ML, Stat.

18. The Oracle

The Oracle Gold Meritorious Patron

And what did your husband promise that was never delivered?

19. The Oracle

The Oracle Gold Meritorious Patron

Another false report.

20. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Pierre has been telling people that he's had LRH's OT 9 -15 for sometime.

The question is, is Pierre accepting 'advance payments', so his clients can be the first in line and beat the rush, when these LRH levels are released by Pierre.

And when these levels are not forthcoming, does Pierre offer a refund for services not delivered?

I notice that The Oracle has a link that features the 1968 faux cancellation of Security Checking, when in fact the practice continued with another name (Integrity Processing.)

That Hubbard, in January 1977, brought back Security Checking in full, including the use of the name Security Checking, is ignored.

The phony 1968 cancellation of the name Security Checking, and the January 1977 reinstatement of the name Security Checking, should be read side by side to assist in further understanding Hubbard's devious ways.

I strongly recommend ignoring The Oracles compulsive reactive postings. She will eventually go away if ignored.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2011