ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

This guy claims to be LRH

Discussion in 'L Ron Hubbard' started by Spirit, Feb 17, 2018.

View Users: View Users
  1. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

50 shades of Ron ????? :eek:

2. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

Deleted. :)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  3. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

He "never had a second wife": only a first and third.

W.

4. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

I always wondered if Jesus or Mohammad returned how well they would be received, if not outright killed once they were seen as legitimate. While the rank and file would accept them with open arms, those in power... I'm not so sure.

I thought Hubbard had already reincarnated into an older orange haired body...

Mimsey

tesseract likes this.
  5. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

Pray tell . . . . :whistling:

6. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

I am not at liberty to say. Was just going to share feelings by someone familiar. I don't have permission.

My feelings on the issue echo yours.

7. F.Bullbait

F.Bullbait Oh, a wise guy,eh?

[​IMG]

8. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

There is actually an FZ forum for returnees.

9. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Squirreling Dervish

I really like the way you and HellofaHoax think.
    You should form a script writing team.
    You would come up with the rough draft script skeleton, Hoaxy would flesh it out with all manner of magic, then you would come back tweak some things and come up with another rough draft of the next chapter, then back to Hoaxy etc.
    You could really come up with some second to none material... No kidding.
    You're giving a lot away for free here.

tesseract likes this.
  10. Wilbur

Wilbur Patron Meritorious

Aren't they the crop circles cut into the ground at the LRH titanium preservation site, that he has tattooed on his forehead?

11. DagwoodGum

Or two assholes adjoined in celebration of the two lives he has lead leading the blind deeper into the swamp on the dirt road with the "road out" sign overgrown by weeds that he claimed was a "bridge" to total freedom.

12. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

Me, too.

13. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Crusader

Well, at least Suri Cruise is off the hook. What a relief for her.

Where hath the spirit the of the REAL L. Ron Hubbard taken seat?

to-tell-the-truth-1956-4f5beb5435875.jpg --[​IMG]

to-tell-the-truth-set.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  14. scooter

scooter Gold Meritorious Patron

Oh
    My
    God

I guess it had to happen eventually that someone somewhere said that they had come back from Target 2 to sort out the crap going on on Target 1 but seriously you'd think they'd try to get the Fat Fraud's style down a bit better before going public.:blink:

Reading it sure gave me a good laugh :clapping:

Moar?:biggrin:

tesseract and Karen#1 like this.
  15. pineapple

pineapple Silver Meritorious Patron

I had that problem in scn, too. :duh:

16. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Can someone either check if ''it'' hungs low or perform dental exam
    to be submitted as a due proof ????
    :oops:

17. Teanntás

Teanntás Silver Meritorious Patron

• Heeeerrr's Ronny;

https://www.lronhubbardrising.com/about-us

Who I Am
      I am the reincarnated being formerly known as L Ron Hubbard. This lifetime I am working towards unifying the subject of Dianetics and Scientology while streamlining it for mainstream use with lightning fast results. Also, I'm striving towards reconciliation between disgruntled and excommunicated ex-members and the official church of Scientology.
      Favorite interests are anything technology related and science fiction. I am also a sucker for beautiful redheads or women by the name of Mary. You can Google the rest.
      [​IMG].
      Enough to give you a case of the Ronnnzzz
      I notice he gives his address as Star Route Creston, Creston CA. 93432, same as here
    • The document bore the signature L. Ron Hubbard, Sr. The document also contained the
      following witness signatures:
      l. Patrick D. Broeker, Star Route Creston, Creston, CA 93432.
      2. Anne M. Broeker, Star Route Creston, Creston, CA 93432.
      3. Stephen J. Pfauth, Star Route Creston, Creston, CA 93432.
    • http://carolineletkeman.org/dsp/1986/01/25/coroner-l-ron-hubbard/

18. DagwoodGum

Takes a lot of nerve to come out and publicly claim such a thing.
    Perhaps his life's circumstances are sufficiently dire that he doesn't care about looking like one of the world's biggest asses! :eek:

19. pineapple

pineapple Silver Meritorious Patron

Maybe he's so thoroughly scientologized himself that he doesn't even realize that's what he looks like. He claims he did the entire Bridge in 6 months. He's "out of valence." He definitely needs to "find out who he really is." I think a few months of isolation from ALL scn materials and jargon would probably do it, though the awakening might not be pleasant.

I read a little of his website. I find it interesting that he claims to have left a lot of the old Ron behind. He doesn't write like the old Ron, who could write with some pizzazz, when he was actually trying, and spell.

I think when leaving scn, some of us go through stages, like:

1. CoS bad; Ron good, tech good.
    2. CoS bad; Ron a little weird, maybe; tech good.​
    3. CoS bad; Ron pretty skeevy, actually; but tech still mostly good.​
    4. CoS bad; Ron a liar and (brilliant) con artist; maybe a few useful bits in the tech, but no super big deal.​

This guy claiming to be a "new, improved" Ron adds a new wrinkle. Don't like the old lying, narcissistic, womanizing, "all men will be my slaves" Ron? Well, here's a kinder gentler one! Don't let the old Ron scare you off! Ron's a much nicer guy now, see? :biggrin:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  20. uncover

uncover Gold Meritorious Patron

What a nonsense. The real El Con doesn't need "to do the bridge" because he has reached "native state" long time ago: