What's new

Three Dangerous Cults Working Together: Scientology, The Nation of Islam, and the Anti-Vaccine Cult

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Three Dangerous Cults Working Together: Scientology, The Nation of Islam, and the Anti-Vaccine Cult.

Fiona's article includes many screen-shots tying things together. I include only the introduc

Fiona O'Leary: Three Dangerous CULTS Working Together

https://fionaolearyblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/three-dangerous-cults-working-together/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

There has been a growing concern regarding the Cult Nation Of Islam and their links to the anti-vaccine Cult VAXXED.

See Nation Of Islam website here.

Nation Of Islam are also aligning themselves with the Scientology Cult.

Nation Of Islam are extremists and promote dangerous pseudoscience regarding vaccines, telling society that they are toxic and cause Autism, see recent photos they shared on social media below.

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Sample screenshot:

UY8jue0.jpg

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
While I'm neither a fan of Scientology or NOI I believe everyone should watch the VAXXED movie. It exposes corruption within the CDC in a pretty compelling fashion IMO.

That said, I've seen NOI representatives claim certain statements were made by participants in that film that I've not seen evidence of and doubt those individuals in question said such things.

I get that many don't like the anti-vaccination movement and feel it's destructive, but not sure what the point of characterizing it as a 'cult' would be.
It doesn't have the characteristics of a cult, so calling it such seems kind of odd.