What's new

Tickets Now on Sale for the TomKat Project in Los Angeles

AnonKat

Crusader
little musical thread entertainement

[video=youtube;cbNtYdxB64A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbNtYdxB64A[/video]

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
In LA? Buy Tix for "The TomKat Project" - Nazanin Boniadi May Show Up - Nov 15/16/17

No guarantee, of course, but Nazanin Boniadi did cheer Leah Remini at the taping of this week's Dancing With The Stars show.

From Ms. Boniadi's Twitter feed on October 21, 2013:

Just cheered for my girl Leah Remini at #DWTS taping. She rocked it! Please vote for her tonight!

The TomKat Project live show is scheduled for November 15, 16, and 17 -- Fri-Sat-Sun.
Who knows? Maybe Nazanin, Leah, and a few other famous faces will attend the performances. :confused2:

JB

i'mglib

Patron with Honors
Also, check this out! Do I have this right?

The theater is ONE BLOCK FROM HGB!!!!

This is hilarious. I wonder if it's the theater right next door to the Scn Bookstore where they always had a sign about Xenu or something.

theater_zps1818a854.jpg

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Also, check this out! Do I have this right? The theater is ONE BLOCK FROM HGB!!!! This is hilarious. I wonder if it's the theater right next door to the Scn Bookstore where they always had a sign about Xenu or something.

Glib.. the theater is across the street from the Scilon cafeteria which is adjacent to the HGB (where Scilons always hide behind the back gate door when protesters are present.) The Testing Center you refer to is several streets down.

I also have reserved tickets for Sunday, Nov. 17. :)