Time Travel

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Xenu Xenu Xenu, May 17, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. Xenu Xenu Xenu

Xenu Xenu Xenu Patron with Honors

I was going to put this in the humor section. I am still not sure where this belongs but I don't expect this to be a thread that goes on forever anyway. It is just me with a lot of time on my hands thinking of ridiculous things and since Scientology is ridiculous as well as dangerous and damaging, I figure this fits just as well as the talk about OT abilities.

I think Miscavige should sell a new course/action to fleece the sheep. The course/slash action would be time travel and would be delivered at Flag. Since we beings are potentially at cause over matter, energy, space, and time; this new level is a natural progression of Super Power. LOL!!!

It has got to be the most expensive service that Scientology ''delivers''. After all who wouldn't want to travel in time? This also helps con the mark. If it is not expensive, then it can't possibly work. If it's not waste of money, it's not Scientology.

They need to winnow down the marks to the most gullible, most indoctrinated, most suggestible Scientologists. Nothing like telling people that that they are a member of an exclusive, select, elite, few. One way to do this is to make the prerequisites expensive as well. One prerequisite could be that they would have to have done every service that the cult sells already. This would in itself bring more money into Miscavige's hands and would be an incentive for Davey to release the Time Travel course. Anyone doing everything in Scientology and staying has already indoctrinated themselves plenty. That's another plus. You get the mark to work hard taking services and thus have him brainwash himself to a large extent. Saves you from having to do all the work.

Another prerequisite could be some specially made courses or processing with the end phenomenon being a much more hypnotic clam. That should help immensely winnow down the field and convince the Scientologist. Make sure that KSW is the first thing they read of course. Hubbard was smart about that kind of thing.

Maybe if you found a way to deprive the customer of some sleep, that would help as well. Couldn't hurt.

I haven't fully figured how to do all of this but then again, I am not a con artist. There has got to be some ''Emperor's New Clothes'' tech somewhere that can make this happen. As long a the mark believes they have really time travelled it should work. It's all in their mind anyway and this is just more of the same.

Now I really don't want to see Scientologists waste any more of their money and lives in this cult but there is a part of me that wants to see the cult look even more stupid than it already is. I would love to see Miscavige just go too far. Sometimes I think would help bring the cult down.

Please, Davey. Tell the flock that you just discovered some long lost notes on the nature of time written by L. Ron. It will make you lots of money.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • List
  2. Xenu Xenu Xenu

On the other hand, this could be a bad idea. People have died doing Scientology. Lisa McPherson comes instantly to mind and I would hate to think I had something to do with this if Slappy actually did do something like this.

3. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Being Cause over Time as a part of MEST just proves Scientology doesn't work.

If Scientology worked Ron would be Cause over Time...as well as Matter, Energy and Space...and he would duplicate himself any number of times effortlessly because Effort is low on the Force band and he would go down the track and individually audit each of us.

Since this hasn't happened it only proves Scientology doesn't work.

4. pineapple

pineapple Silver Meritorious Patron

I remember hearing a tape where Hubbs says that when you drop your body and pick up a new one, it isn't necessarily later on the track. For example, you could die now and pick up your next body in 1850 or 1066, or 2000 BC. I forget how he explained that, or if he did, but I'm sure I remember him saying it. It was probably one of those things he mentioned once and never returned to. That's the only time I remember hearing him mention anything like time travel.

5. Xenu Xenu Xenu

Oh wow. This is bad. So there is even raw material as a starting point to make up a course. It wouldn't matter much since you could make it all up in the first place.