ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

To AnonSprroow

Discussion in 'Legal and Government Actions Involving Scientology' started by UkAnony, Aug 13, 2010.

Tags:
  1. UkAnony

UkAnony Patron Meritorious

Like I said in my PM to you

Hope things go well today.

A number of us are thinking o' you in your court hearing

2. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes

Yes, THIS /\ /\ /\

3. pittny12

pittny12 Patron with Honors

YES! WISHING YOU ABSOLUTElY THE BEST!:rose:

4. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Everybody use the Star Wars Jedi trick on the Judge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnjaUoR15dU

Put this thought into the head of the judge:

"Mr Moxon, why are you wasting the time of this court with these baseless accusations with no evidence to support them?
    *angry stare towards moxon*
    Case Dismissed!!"

5. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Don't give up hope. We are all with ya'

6. skollie

skollie Silver Meritorious Patron

Good luck with the hearing, Sparrow.

7. exsomessenger

exsomessenger Patron Meritorious

8. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

News from Sparrow

news from Anonsparrow over at WWP

anonsparrow

Sparrow TRO not granted, status hearing set for Aug. 27
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody!

Ok so I saw the legal doc part that was posted above. I don't understand what Praecipe means but basically what happened is that my lawyer met with Moxon privately before the Judge. Neither I nor the complainant needed to appear before him today.

In their meeting it was determined that:

- a T.R.O. wasn't necessary because I already need to stay away based on the conditions of my release from jail in the criminal complaint

- there will now be a status hearing before Judge Macaluso on Friday August 27. She is the Judge who will hear the case in its entirety starting Friday September 10.

That's all I can say about it for now. Sorry it's not more exciting but I have a feeling those parts are coming! Thanks so much for everyone's support on this both morally and financially. I won't forget it!

9. Mest Lover

Mest Lover Not Sea Org Qualified

On the infinite monkey theory.

What if 100 Annonymous, with masks of course, spent 2 minutes each following Kim Belotte around all day?

Stalking?
    Random chance?
    Odd circumstance?
    Group think?

10. UkAnony

UkAnony Patron Meritorious

11. British Mom

British Mom Patron with Honors

Yeh all the very best to you Sparrow, love you. xxxx:thumbsup:

12. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Bump for great justice. Next court date April 28...

13. Type4_PTS

Good luck Sparrow! :thumbsup:

I'm confident that in the end you will prevail and it will be a huge win for all of us! :happydance:

14. Cherished

Cherished Silver Meritorious Patron

We're with you all the way, Brian! :)

Come back and tell us all of Moxon's drama queen antics. :melodramatic:

Have fun with it. :confused2:

Don't let it get to you. :coolwink:

You are the Sparrow.

15. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Yes, all the very best, Sparrow. I am thinking of you also. I have been wondering how it's all going.

16. Type4_PTS

Update from Sparrow

Brian's trial should be done by Monday. Here's an update he posted last night on WWP:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/anonsparrow-trial-reset-for-april-28-2011.77138/page-4#post-1494515

"Hey what’s up everybody. Thanks for the awesome candle thread and this one too!

Ok so here’s an update without compromising anything:

Today we started the trial very late. It didn’t start until 2:30 and we were done at about 4:30 which included being dismissed for about a 20 minute break in between. My best guess is that the trial will now end on Monday.

I don’t know what’s appropriate to talk about so I’ll be careful here. I know Moxon’s goons will read this and report it to him right away. Then Moxon will report it to the District Attorney tomorrow morning and the DA will decide if he’s going to tell the judge or not. Then the judge will decide if what I have said is inappropriate or not and perhaps admonish me not to do it again.

Ok that’s it for the update. Hopefully more tomorrow. (Ha! You looked I saw ya.)

Seriously, business. Moxon is in town. He was particularly obnoxious today. I made a point to not stare at anyone with his camp but on two occasions before we got off to our late start I did make eye contact with Moxon. The first time was when he first arrived and was walking down the hallway. (I got there REAL EARLY.. He was glaring at me the entire time. It was hard not to look away because I was mesmerized.

The second time I was downstairs eating in the cafe. Moxon came in and sat down at the other side of the room. I was very conscientious about who was coming into the cafe so when I saw him enter I was careful to look away and not notice. At one point I looked up just to see what he was doing and he was looking right at me.

The third time I was back from lunch EARLY and I saw Moxon re-entering the courthouse and going through the metal detectors. I pulled out a folder and started reviewing information so I wouldn’t even have to look in his general vicinity when he walked by.

I know this sounds crazy but I could see him coming down the hallway and it looked like he was walking up to me. I was convinced he was going to come up and say something to me but at the last second he changed directions and proceeded towards the middle of the hallway. (Yeah Moxon, I saw that.)

So besides that I don’t dare say much more. I feel bad for Moxon because now he'll have to spend the weekend in DC and I'm sure he's busy with other things - like the lawsuit that he's a defendant in. Oh well, I guess he could always fly back to LA and then back to DC this weekend. I'm sure he's had worse weekends.

I will tell you one other thing that I would ask that you take with a grain of salt. I didn’t say anything in the beginning because it really is irrelevant.

But a lawyer from the ACLU has been coming to every single civil and criminal court proceeding since you glorious bastards harpooned the fuck out of their office. They ARE interested, especially in some of the new developments which unfortunately I can’t go into. But I had a great talk with this lawyer today and he talked with my lawyers for some time as well.

Awesome right?! Well just remember that they don’t owe us anything and I’m thrilled that they are interested but they have nothing to do with these trials. They are simply observers. So please don’t email them or phone them or anything like that. Let them simply continue what they are doing. It is having an effect I assure you.

When these trials are over I’ll tell you about an epic showdown between Moxon and this ACLU lawyer. Like I said, this lawyer has been coming since day one. And Moxon met him on that day and they had a slightly contentious interaction. The showdown that would come later was even moreso.

One last thing about the trial, again without getting too specific - David Miscavige’s missing wife came up. Right at that point I turned and looked at Moxon. This time Moxon wasn’t glaring but he was shifting nervously in his seat. That’s when you know your’e doing it right.

(Dear OSA Goon reading this - please, in addition to informing Moxon about my posting, also inform David Miscavige. If you don’t he might think you withheld information from him that he would want to know about. And you know what that means.. BAM! PIF! POW! Of course if you do tell him, that might also mean.. bam pif pow. I guess I'll leave it up to you.)

So that’s it for now. Depending on the fallout (if any) from posting this information, I’ll post again tomorrow night. I remain cautiously optimistic. Love you guys. <3"
    anonsparrow, Yesterday at 7:08 PM #146

17. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Oh, that is very exciting! I can't wait to hear more.

It really annoys me that Moxon is trying to intimidate Sparrow like that, but once a bully always a bully. Yes, Moxon, you are a bully. People might fear you, but noone respects you or likes you. One day they won't even fear you.

Sparrow, you are still awesome. I think you're being incredibly brave. Hang in there. I enjoyed your protests so much, and you have definitely 'created an effect' - quite an 'avalanche'! Scientology should be proud of you!

:coolwink:

Thankyou so much for the update PTS! I was really wondering how it was all going.

18. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

E P I C ! ! ! 1 1 1 ! ! !

19. Type4_PTS

You're very welcome! :happydance:

Here's another post from Sparrow from last night:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...t-for-april-28-2011.77138/page-7#post-1495758

"Hey everybody. Ok so no fallout from my post last night but trusted parties in my own camp have advised me not to post (which I said I would take into consideration). So I only have very little tonight.

It went better than expected today. My lawyer is doing an amazing job. At this point I don't think the trial will be done until Tuesday or Wednesday.

This transcript will be worth its weight in gold and I will purchase it myself. And yes there's a court reporter there dutifully recording everything.

Sorry guys. I hate to keep you hanging but there's nothing I can really say about today. Moxon was there, ACLU was there."

<3

20. Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent Silver Meritorious Patron

Fantastic. Thanks Type4!! GO SPARROW!!!
    Cool that the ACLU is coming to trial.:thumbsup: