ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

To FZ'ers/Indies/ProScientologists

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Sindy, Mar 10, 2011.

View Users: View Users
  1. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

:lol:

You are a bit of a J and D'er ... I knew it!

Goody.

:thankyou:

2. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Cool!

But, then who can I attack now?

Let me know if you have any enemies. I also do J&D-for-hire work--and offer sliding rates! :D

(ps: I snipped your entire post out of mine since it doesn't apply any more)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
  3. Mystic

Mystic Crusader

In summation: Scientology is not the most evil one can get involved in, but is definitely one of the better evils replete with betrayals, deep trickery and twists and a mindfuck beyond imagination.

4. Sindy

Sindy Crusader

And...if people want to see if they are stealthy, vigilant, mindful and smart enough to try and sidestep all the "betrayals, deep trickery and twists and a mindfuck beyond imagination", they are obviously free to do so.

User beware.

5. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

Hasn't ever happened I think.. Not Miscavige either.. Or even Hubbard hisself..

Yeh.. User beware!

:yes:

6. I told you I was trouble

A singing Messiah (at cause) ...

:yes:

And ... if after becoming a scientologist people want to continue to believe that they are messiah like superior beings who are totally at cause they are free to that too.

If she took the dead cat off her head and put a sailor suit on this lady would make a wonderful scientology SO exec and the reaction she gets from the normal people is very enlightening (though probably not to her).

:whistling:

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAI8qkUgqU4

7. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

MM&I and Mystic-- hugs to you!

8. LongTimeGone

LongTimeGone Silver Meritorious Patron

The last line in her little ditty was "... show me your stage door." and they did.

LTG

9. I told you I was trouble

:giggle:

Yeah, they certainly did.

I felt for the poor deluded girl though (and she has got a good voice underneath all the nasty) because I doubt anyone has ever told her in her whole life to just sit down and shut up, and as a result she is very much like someone that rang me about a month ago (from the SO, ringing from around 10,000 miles away) to demand in a very causative fashion my mailing address.

She was so at cause that when she realised I was laughing she spat out something about calling me back later and quickly hung up (which made me laugh even more) ... but it IS sad.

Young lives barely started ... already messed up by a doctrine that tells them they are special, until they put a foot out of place at which point they are RPF'd and degraded some more.

It's all abuse whether it's lack of parenting (as I presume was the case in the girl in the utube video) or cultic conditioning in the SO.

:eyeroll:

10. Atalantan

Atalantan Patron with Honors

Hey, whatever doesn't kill ya, just makes ya stronger. Maybe even what kills ya....?

11. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

I don't entirely agree with Mystic but my guess is that he's only seen heart-break proceeding from Scn. That's pretty damn persuasive. I don't think the whole thing is polluted, since I think you can take ideas piecemeal- which people have been doing since time began.

But, OTOH, it's sold as a package deal and if practiced that way, yes, it harms more than it helps. And it's not like there aren't other things out there which are valuable and helpful.

In the end, people have to make their own decisions and hopefully we can try to understand one another.