What's new

Today Tonight (Aust.): Scientology prison camp

TG1

Angelic Poster
An eight year old signing a billion year contract...............

When I was eight years old I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior. All right, I didn't know what I was doing either.

However ... and this is the big damn difference ... I didn't then have to quit school, go work in a kitchen 100 hours a week, and live in a closet under the stairs like Harry Potter before Hogwarts!

TG1

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
I cried so much when I saw this clip. This could have been my son. I'm so grateful to my mother for having the balls to come over to Sydney from NZ to rescue me. She put up with scns knocking on the door of our flat all night and DEMANDING I come in RIGHT NOW (2am) as I had been assigned RPF for taking extended maternity leave from Sydney Day Staff in 1983. My mother likened to the Gestapo in WW2 banging on doors and dragging people out in the night. My son was two weeks old at the time. I shudder at the thought of what could have happened without her support.

Shane - you are a brave boy. Live your life like there is no tomorrow. Love your Dad. Don't give up on your Mum. She'll be hidden from all of this, and one day she'll wake up and you will be there.

Thank you to all who helped. Thank you Zhent. I'm gonna go cry some more - cry for joy and relief for Shane and for my own son.

Feral

Rogue male
Fan-bloody-tastic!!!!

Thank you, Shane, Illegal alien, Peta, Cherished, Bryan and the insiders from whom the key information came from that threw the first ray of light on the abuses that are currently going on at Dundas. :coolwink: LINK HERE

It was a great expose that started to roll out the day that Shane was visited by his father, as you can see Bryan was there with a camera. It was a stellar team effort and was the beginning of operation RPF.

The days of the CofS doing what they want with people and treating the like property are over.

:clap::clap::clap:

Petey C

Silver Meritorious Patron
Fan-bloody-tastic!!!!

Thank you, Shane, Illegal alien, Peta, Cherished, Bryan and the insiders from whom the key information came from that threw the first ray of light on the abuses that are currently going on at Dundas. :coolwink: LINK HERE

It was a great expose that started to roll out the day that Shane was visited by his father, as you can see Bryan was there with a camera. It was a stellar team effort and was the beginning of operation RPF.

The days of the CofS doing what they want with people and treating the like property are over.

:clap::clap::clap:

And Feral, YOU played a big part in this as well -- so a big thank you to you too!

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
SCIENTOLOGY LIES

Response to Today Tonight from the Church of Scientology:

SHANE KELSEY

Shane was always treated with care and respect during his time with the Church. When Shane came to live with his mother, sent here by his father Adrian who had full custody, it was apparent that whilst under his father’s guardianship, Shane’s education suffered a setback when he was living in Mexico and he was at least two years behind in his education.

This is detailed in a letter that Adrian Kelsey wrote to Shane’s mother in 1996, a copy of which was just provided to the Church. When Shane came to his mother, his reading and writing were substandard and he had other personal problems. Shane was then home schooled and his literacy improved drastically and he undertook several programs to improve his study.

When Shane did decide to leave the RPF, he simply walked out, with absolutely no barriers and caught a plane. There are no gates and the Church facilities are on a wide open property, highly visible from the street and anyone can leave and enter the property at any time.

The Church has toured members of the Australian media through our premises as well as other officials (including the police). Shane simply left (as a grown adult) and other than his mother being in contact with him who was understandably concerned for his welfare and whereabouts, no Church staff member originated any communication to Shane after he left. He was not followed, visited, or called. He sent several emails to the Church a few months later and was assisted with his personal requests.

Whilst Shane was on the RPF, he agreed that he would do the program and this included not watching TV or movies or reading novels. This was only for the set time of the program and this is not unlike other religious programs. Prior to his joining the RPF program, Shane read any novel, watched any movie, or whatever he chose. Shane had a short holiday with family mid the program and went to the movies and fishing as well as other activities.

Proper meals are provided to all Church staff on the premises at numerous times in the day. There is ample food and a varied and nutritious menu.

Other children who were brought up in the Sea Org have gone on to earn degrees with high literacy and competence exhibit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scientology responses are like those of a child playing hide and seek where the child covers up there eyes and says you can't see me.:duh:

There is no need for me to get into scientologys response concerning the RPF as we ALL know the truth to this and how abusive that program is.
So I thought I would respond to the section on Shane.
Shane's education. The standard of education in Mexico was much higher than that of South Africa so when we arrived in Mexico it became apparent that Shane would have to play catch up on his education. He was only in Mexico with me for a few months before his Mom called and asked if Shane could live with her in Austarlia. After taking alot of things into account I agreed and Shane went to live with his Mom.
I notice scientology failed to mention the situation they had with Child Services and the Police regarding Shane, and how they lied to these authorities to cover up their actions. This situation is well documented on this board by myself.

As to not being followed, not being called, being allowed to leave and Shane just packed his bags
WOW :omg: Dig up the phone recordes. Countless calls late at night to Shane and e-mails not months later all the time.
Shane would have left with me on the day I got him out but was affraid as he was being watched by scientology members who even approached him in the toilets asking him to go with them.
Allowed to leave..... I am at a lose for words on this one serioulsy.
Shane told me the short holiday he had with his parents he was not going but as I wanted to see him scientology told Shane to go with his parents but come back before the actual holiday ended. A tactic to cover up there abuse.

Okay lets forget about all the noise here and emotion and cover up involved in this story for a second.
I had tears in my eyes while watching the beginning of this program. Such guilt that I had allowed my son to be apart of this group and worst of all a massive sense of betrayal. Scientology for all those years covered this up and painted another picture than what was really going on.
Know this anybody who has anyone in scientology you can not beleive a thing they are telling you. If they say they are doing great....I dont' think so most likely there is a scientology man standing behind them making sure they say the right thing. Do not believe them until you can sit down with them face to face and spend a day away from scientology. If that is not allowed assume the worst.
Scientology is the biggest bunch of cowards I know!
This TV segment is about scientology and their abuses. No scientology spokes person speak to the reporter or even calls the interviewer. I mean it is their church that is being pin pointed here for abuse yet they do nothing.
What the do do is get Shane's mother to call Shane and the TV channel using the emotion connection to create a result. That totally puts Shane's mother on a massive emotional roll. Just like they did with me when my daughter a minor at the time was put on the phone to me to tell me I had been declared and she could no longer talk to me...abundant tears.
Scientology hides in the shadows and abuses its members for its own ends. Like the devil itself.
Messaage to David Miscavige and Scientology.When it comes to Estefania Kelsey Marmolejo and Rafael Kelsey Marmolejo remember this picture below.

Attachments

• 419863_356482924379013_311695508857755_1321341_1515701407_n.jpg
    419863_356482924379013_311695508857755_1321341_1515701407_n.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 41

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Brilliant!

Now we see the sordid underbelly of the cult exposed for all to see. Stupidly they keep squealing, “They are all lying!” when everyone can see that it is the truth. If they had any sense they would admit some of it and apologise. Then they might get some respect, but to keep saying that everything is lies, is not going to fool anyone.

There is blood in the water and the media are closing in for the kill…

Axiom142

Outethicsofficer

Re: SCIENTOLOGY LIES

SHANE KELSEY

Shane was always treated with care and respect during his time with the Church. When Shane came to live with his mother, sent here by his father Adrian who had full custody, it was apparent that whilst under his father’s guardianship, Shane’s education suffered a setback when he was living in Mexico and he was at least two years behind in his education.

This is detailed in a letter that Adrian Kelsey wrote to Shane’s mother in 1996, a copy of which was just provided to the Church. When Shane came to his mother, his reading and writing were substandard and he had other personal problems. Shane was then home schooled and his literacy improved drastically and he undertook several programs to improve his study.

When Shane did decide to leave the RPF, he simply walked out, with absolutely no barriers and caught a plane. There are no gates and the Church facilities are on a wide open property, highly visible from the street and anyone can leave and enter the property at any time.

The Church has toured members of the Australian media through our premises as well as other officials (including the police). Shane simply left (as a grown adult) and other than his mother being in contact with him who was understandably concerned for his welfare and whereabouts, no Church staff member originated any communication to Shane after he left. He was not followed, visited, or called. He sent several emails to the Church a few months later and was assisted with his personal requests.

Whilst Shane was on the RPF, he agreed that he would do the program and this included not watching TV or movies or reading novels. This was only for the set time of the program and this is not unlike other religious programs. Prior to his joining the RPF program, Shane read any novel, watched any movie, or whatever he chose. Shane had a short holiday with family mid the program and went to the movies and fishing as well as other activities.

Proper meals are provided to all Church staff on the premises at numerous times in the day. There is ample food and a varied and nutritious menu.

Other children who were brought up in the Sea Org have gone on to earn degrees with high literacy and competence exhibit

Scientology responses are like those of a child playing hide and seek where the child covers up there eyes and says you can't see me.:duh:

There is no need for me to get into scientologys response concerning the RPF as we ALL know the truth to this and how abusive that program is.
Shane's education. The standard of education in Mexico was much higher than that of South Africa so when we arrived in Mexico it became apparent that Shane would have to play catch up on his education. He was only in Mexico with me for a few months before his Mom called and asked if Shane could live with her in Austarlia. After taking alot of things into account I agreed and Shane went to live with his Mom.
I notice scientology failed to mention the situation they had with Child Services and the Police regarding Shane, and how they lied to these authorities to cover up their actions. This situation is well documented on this board by myself.

As to not being followed, not being called, being allowed to leave and Shane just packed his bags
WOW :omg: Dig up the phone recordes. Countless calls late at night to Shane and e-mails not months later all the time.
Shane would have left with me on the day I got him out but was affraid as he was being watched by scientology members who even approached him in the toilets asking him to go with them.
Shane told me the short holiday he had with his parents he was not going but as I wanted to see him scientology told Shane to go with his parents but come back before the actual holiday ended. A tactic to cover up there abuse.

Okay lets forget about all the noise here and emotion and cover up involved in this story for a second.
I had tears in my eyes while watching the beginning of this program. Such guilt that I had allowed my son to be apart of this group and worst of all a massive sense of betrayal. Scientology for all those years covered this up and painted another picture than what was really going on.
Know this anybody who has anyone in scientology you can not beleive a thing they are telling you. If they say they are doing great....I dont' think so most likely there is a scientology man standing behind them making sure they say the right thing. Do not believe them until you can sit down with them face to face and spend a day away from scientology. If that is not allowed assume the worst.
This TV segment is about scientology and their abuses. No scientology spokes person speak to the reporter or even calls the interviewer. I mean it is their church that is being pin pointed here for abuse yet they do nothing.
What the do do is get Shane's mother to call Shane and the TV channel using the emotion connection to create a result. That totally puts Shane's mother on a massive emotional roll. Just like they did with me when my daughter a minor at the time was put on the phone to me to tell me I had been declared and she could no longer talk to me...abundant tears.
Scientology hides in the shadows and abuses its members for its own ends. Like the devil itself.
Messaage to David Miscavige and Scientology.When it comes to Estefania Kelsey Marmolejo and Rafael Kelsey Marmolejo remember this picture below.

Adrian, well put they are after all a bunch of lying pieces of excrement. Touching the the cult is like trying to pick up a dog's turd without getting the smell on your fingers.

Doom

Lurking.
Re: SCIENTOLOGY LIES

SHANE KELSEY

Bastards!! :bigcry:.

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
In the days leading up to this story Shane has not been able to get intouch with his Mom. After sending an e-mail to hear explaining why he is doing what he is doing a week or so ago she says she never received the e-mail. I suspect it was an OSA e-mail set up for when Shane first left and is not really hers and a control path for OSA to sensor all communication. But since then nothing I will check if he has had luck today calling her.:angry:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
In the days leading up to this story Shane has not been able to get intouch with his Mom. After sending an e-mail to hear explaining why he is doing what he is doing a week or so ago she says she never received the e-mail. I suspect it was an OSA e-mail set up for when Shane first left and is not really hers and a control path for OSA to sensor all communication. But since then nothing I will check if he has had luck today calling her.:angry:

Oh they will be frantic at this "PR flap". If you think something isn't right or true, then it probably isn't. That "people can walk out anytime" thing is so disgusting and I think could be the focus of more programs. They keep hollering about it and it isn't true, so maybe Brian could follow up with docs? :coolwink:

Just want to add my thanks to everyone involved! :thankyou:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
One of my favorite news stories ever! :happydance:

Thanks to all of you who participated in it or helped in any way to make it happen.

Shane, I so look forward to the follow up to this story when your Mom escapes the cult and you two are reunited. :thumbsup:

When I was eight years old I accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior. All right, I didn't know what I was doing either.

However ... and this is the big damn difference ... I didn't then have to quit school, go work in a kitchen 100 hours a week, and live in a closet under the stairs like Harry Potter before Hogwarts!

TG1

Yes there are some differences between the SO contract and other "religious" committments coerced from children.
It is a legal contract commiting the person to work and to give up all sorts of things in life to do that. Legally. Since the kid doesn't know what they are giving up it is really a form of enslavement. As the kids grow older they become more aware of the legal status of the contract (especially if they talk about leaving), but they are still not made aware of their rights......they will just be told that they signed the contract. Since education and access to information about their normal human rights has been denied all their lives, and they have been taught to be suspicious of the legal system (Debbie Cook is just starting to learn a few things at age 51), they are completely disempowered.

I don't agree with other "religious" commitments coerced from children either.
They are all about getting them while they are too young to appreciate what is really happening and "moulding" them, as is the Kids' SO contract. Except that for actually signing up to WORK for your entire life, give up all sorts of things, is usally done in adulthood in other religions. E.G. becoming a preist/nun etc.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've changed my mind. I don't really care what flavour chocolate the "international chocolate incident" is based around. Just get the damn chocolate on the ship (not that fucking crappy asbestos-riddled Fleawinds thing either. Get a proper ship!)[/QUOTE

On the way sweetie.

choc.png

I know it's Valentine's Day but it was on sale.

Zhent

Leakus Maximus
Bryan popped up on Seven Sunrise today to further the OSA shellacking.

I wasn't able to record it live, but here is a competent webrip youtuber:

http://youtu.be/Gv790si0FQA

Edit: Scientology offered Bryan auditing to 'help him' LOL

Sadness

Patron
So proud of you, my friends, for being willing to take the interview. You were more brave than me!

I wish we had taken the good stuff with us when we left, though! Could have made many lives easier because as you know the truth is always more true on paper!

Outethicsofficer

Rolling on the floor laughing my fucking arse off "they've expressed how unhappy they are with the stories I've done"! :hysterical::hysterical:

Bryan that was a:hifive: kinda statement loved it...