What's new

Tom Cruise's daughter, Suri, was the product of L Ron Hubbard's frozen SPERM -

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I was at the grocery store buying our wine and cheese for the party tonight (instead of being on course - we are drinking wine, eating cheese and crackers, and watching Game of Thrones - LOVE IT) And in our local Morgue - there is NO ONE there on course...(I used to be the only one)

On the newstand was Tom Cruise all over the National Enquirer.

Tom is not the father of Suri and has not seen her for 600 Plus days....

WHY?

An ex staff member (Flint something) from Sell-Ebb center) told NE that Katie Holmes was impregnated with the sperm of L Ron Hubbard....

They had a photo of Suri and one of the fat turd - and they said they looked alike...(poor Suri)

Went on to talk about how Tom and Dave wanted to spawn the demon L Ron Hubbard so they impregnated Katie with the slime...

My reaction:

:puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::puke2::whocares: about Tom Cruise really....

but where there is smoke there is fire

and it was the NE who "KNEW" that Katie wanted out of Tom's Scientological prison...and they were right...

So what's up?

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
I saw that too.

I think Suri looks like Tom and Katie -and nothing at all like lrh. She's too freaking good looking and attractive. :eyeroll:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hmm, I think that story was around many years ago. I know I've heard it before. The question is why they're bringing it up again.

Maybe they are just begging for a lawsuit from TC so they can bring out the "credible witness" and embarrassing court case??? Like with Debbie Cook and her testimony?

I predict no reaction from TC and it all dies down again, just like before.

Meanwhile N.E sells millions more issues, LOL!

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just located the old thread on this topic, that was started in 2008 and "bumped" it.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I just located the old thread on this topic, that was started in 2008 and "bumped" it.

The tabloids have been posting this crap since Katie had Suri.. the premise was either Cruise is a closet homo who's never had sex with Katie or to Cruise admitting he was sterile, which is why he & Nicole adopted 2 children.

http://www.gossipcop.com/tom-cruise-suri-real-dad-l-ron-hubbard-biological-father

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2008/01/diane_sawyer_forgets_to_ask_ka.html

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/...ives_Birth_to_Reincarnation_of_L._Ron_Hubbard

The tabloids have been posting this crap since Katie had Suri.. the premise was either Cruise is a closet homo who's never had sex with Katie or to Cruise admitting he was sterile, which is why he & Nicole adopted 2 children.

http://www.gossipcop.com/tom-cruise-suri-real-dad-l-ron-hubbard-biological-father

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2008/01/diane_sawyer_forgets_to_ask_ka.html

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/...ives_Birth_to_Reincarnation_of_L._Ron_Hubbard

Sterile?

idrizomare

Patron with Honors
I don't believe it.

Suri is Tom's daughter. Tom is a movie actor.

Therefore, Suri is American royalty.

DeeAnna

Patron Meritorious
I doubt Ms. Holmes is very pleased to see these stories once again. But it is the price of having married Tom Cruise. I suppose she was as naïve as anybody else at the time.

If I were she, I might get some DNA testing done and publish the results. Just so the stories don't show up again 5 years from now and again five years after that.

That is, if the tests show TC as the father......

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Relative to Scientology, Suri is incredibly lucky.

I beg to differ...

Her family was shattered by Scientology

She won't see her half brother and sister - they are fucked up by Scientology and their mothers life was shattered by it too

There is no amount of money or fame that can make up what a mother and father loving each other can do for a child.

It appears that (by obnosing Tom Cruise's behavior) Tom Cruise is not allowed to be connected to Katie Holmes therefore his daughter - remember folks: SCIENTOLOGY DOES NOT WORK IF YOU ARE CONNECTED TO AN SP and Tom Cruise's families are LOADED with SP's: Nicole, Katie, Katie's dad for sure...who else is that we don't know about...

All of her fancy clothes and royal treatment can never give her the security of parents love - NOTHING can replace that

PLUS - she is living a life where Daddy is a Scientologist and in the most hated and craziest religion (besides ISIS) in the World

No different if Tom Cruise was working for ISIS really....Scientology does the beheading slowly, over time and very covertly so no one sees them....:nervous:

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron
Keep in mind LRH died in 1986, had been impotent for many years according to reports and seemed quite concerned about various illegitimate (and legitimate) kids getting any piece of his estate in his will. So why the fuck would he have his sperm saved up?

Freezing sperm was still a pretty new technology and not much used except for extreme circumstances. (i.e. Testicular cancer taking a young man's ability to have children in the future.) The oldest sperm on record ever being successfully used was from 1987. I don't think LRH was able to give sperm sample for the last decade of his life.

Then you have the fact he didn't seem to much like many of his children in the first place - so why risk creating more? He had at least five, it's not like he was going to the grave without passing along his DNA. The fact is though he didn't seem to care much for the results. Children ended up being their own people and not total pawns he could control, so he didn't seem to have much love or use for them. He had much better luck with devoted cult members being the mindless, ordering following robots that would submit totally to his dominion.

Last but not least LRH really seemed concerned about his "illegitimate" children - his daughter by Polly, etc..And this was a woman he actually married and knew very well, I can't imagine he wouldn't be totally freaked out by the thought of some Xenu loving spy stealing his mighty sperm to create a moon child to steal his empire. (Yes, this is totally bizarre and unrealistic but so was Hubbard's thinking). He would be more worried about his sperm being stolen for such a thing, not voluntarily donating and risk who might use it to gain a foothold to his cult's estate and money.

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Keep in mind LRH died in 1986, had been impotent for many years according to reports and seemed quite concerned about various illegitimate (and legitimate) kids getting any piece of his estate in his will. So why the fuck would he have his sperm saved up?

Freezing sperm was still a pretty new technology and not much used except for extreme circumstances. (i.e. Testicular cancer taking a young man's ability to have children in the future.) The oldest sperm on record ever being successfully used was from 1987. I don't think LRH was able to give sperm sample for the last decade of his life.

Then you have the fact he didn't seem to much like many of his children in the first place - so why risk creating more? He had at least five, it's not like he was going to the grave without passing along his DNA. The fact is though he didn't seem to care much for the results. Children ended up being their own people and not total pawns he could control, so he didn't seem to have much love or use for them. He had much better luck with devoted cult members being the mindless, ordering following robots that would submit totally to his dominion.

Last but not least LRH really seemed concerned about his "illegitimate" children - his daughter by Polly, etc..And this was a woman he actually married and knew very well, I can't imagine he wouldn't be totally freaked out by the thought of some Xenu loving spy stealing his mighty sperm to create a moon child to steal his empire. (Yes, this is totally bizarre and unrealistic but so was Hubbard's thinking). He would be more worried about his sperm being stolen for such a thing, not voluntarily donating and risk who might use it to gain a foothold to his cult's estate and money.

Your logic makes sense except if you take into consideration the OT8 doc, which talked about finding a new body to come back in, one with the proper parents, proper genetic entity, etc. I forget the exact wording, but it was along those lines. I'll try to find the excerpt. I remember years ago (90's and 00's) a lot of attention on new babies being born, and whether they would be the "appropriate vehicle" for Hubs to come back in. The idea doesn't strike me as outrageous, in this context, and only as viewed from the True Believer's perspective. They were desperate for Hubs to come back.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I doubt Ms. Holmes is very pleased to see these stories once again. But it is the price of having married Tom Cruise. I suppose she was as naïve as anybody else at the time.

If I were she, I might get some DNA testing done and publish the results. Just so the stories don't show up again 5 years from now and again five years after that.

That is, if the tests show TC as the father......

Imagine the HORROR Katie Holmes went and is going through since she had the wognition she was in a cult, married to a kookie cult leader lover, and had to get out.

How is she recovering?

She can't go public so who does she talk to?