What's new

Tom Cruise's daughter, Suri, was the product of L Ron Hubbard's frozen SPERM -

Hypatia

Pagan
I think he's currently in Atlanta filming so why wouldn't he get his ass on his jet & get to LA? Or fly his daughter in? If this man has iced his youngest child out for his cult, he is truly a piece of shit, "SP", "disconnection" be damned. Maybe he's sneaking around & seeing her but with the tabloids reporting such vile accusations, you bet your sweet ass he'd be parading Suri around to quell the rumors. If anything, he's always put himself out there as being a great Dad. Not so much anymore.

My heart would break for Suri if I didn't believe Katie and her family are wonderful people and are surely making up for the loss of her father in her life. And too bad she also can't (as far as we know) have a relationship with her older sister and brother. What a mess. All for the cult.

I think your point is that TC has all the means to see Suri, doesn't do it, and there's no excuse for this. It's a good point, for sure.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Intimacy coaches

Think of all the love scenes actors have to do now. For the past 30 years, even PG13 rated movies often have nude love scenes. I sometimes joke with my SO (Significant Other) and say, "Hey, look, no hands!". Some of the scenes are pretty lengthy.

It would be weird doing that in front of the camera.

I just saw a movie "Exhibition" which was about these two artists in a gorgeous modernistic house in London. There were some very protracted sex scenes in it - to the point where I wondered if I had somehow rented a pr0n movie and they were really doing it. And all I could think about was, how do you DO that? Get naked, pressing your naughty bits together then the director yells cut and you just go to your trailer to have a bite to eat and call your mom.

So I think a coach may be needed to get people past that.

Now, when you're in a film with your own SO and you need that kind of coach, I don't know what that's about. Maybe it's just that private things like that, even with your spouse, are just a bit difficult to show to the world.

You can find people who will coach almost anything in the acting world--stuff that you won't find probably on a coach's website or anything, but there will be someone who will know someone who has a knack for a certain area.

Casting significant others is usually a horrible, horrible idea. It almost never translates and anything else going on between the couple can color the interaction--it's also weird to do very intimate scenes because how do you create that between the two of you as the characters and not as yourselves? Just . . . bad.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think your point is that TC has all the means to see Suri, doesn't do it, and there's no excuse for this. It's a good point, for sure.

Which means Katie is "at total cause" over Matter, Energy, Space, Time and Tom Cruise. Katie Holmes went "CLEAR" with the help of her attorney family members. VWD Holmes family!

I believe her father and brother "negotiated" the divorce with ole Oat Tea Tom Cruise and "handled him termidly"....:whistling:

Leland

Crusader
The current cover of the National Enquirer....which I saw at the grocery store 2 nights ago...states simply..."Tom Cruise is NOT the father of Suri."

I didn't get a pic of that cover....Didn't buy one or read the story...

But that is the simple Head Line.....

Terril park

Sponsor
The current cover of the National Enquirer....which I saw at the grocery store 2 nights ago...states simply..."Tom Cruise is NOT the father of Suri."

I didn't get a pic of that cover....Didn't buy one or read the story...

But that is the simple Head Line.....

Well I don't know or care.

Suri looks like Katie specially the eyes.

Hypatia

Pagan
LOL.....so funny.

Intentional?

The rumor has nothing to do with whether Katie is or is not Suri's mother....:biggrin:

I take it that since he said he didn't care, that he doesn't care who the dad is.

Really, we'd all be better off with a matriarchal society. One generally knows who one's mom is. (yes, yes, I know. Adoption, etc, but apart from that...)

IMO, all these awful patriarchal oppressive societies are kooking out about women because they're so freaked out that their kids aren't their kids.

Hypatia

Pagan
I think Tom Cruise sets himself up to be scrutinzed like this, by his actions (couch jumping, etc) and by his membership in the cult. It's only going to get more intense.

Kerry

Patron with Honors
The link pulled up the Gmail account of whomever clicked on it. It has been redacted.
Don't do that!

Oh my god, I have no idea what happened there...! It sounds very weird and spooky though, and now I can't recall the damn link I was trying to show you all. If it's any help at all, I occasionally get notifications to my email on what Cruise is doing from when I moderated the TC Headquarters site, and would transfer it over there or here or OCMB. This was several years ago before that site was hacked to hades. I still set the notifications; they're mainly stuff from Radar, Huff Post, etc, little pieces of "natter."

So I post links I get if the "story" is any good. That one could have been the little blurb about Tom once writing NASA to tell them their website wasn't informative enough. Some dumb thing like that. So how the hell a gmail address can come out of that kind of link behooves me completely, and I'm really sorry about it. I've only just returned to the thread to finish reading it and saw the bad news....If anyone has any idea what could have happened, please let me know. :confused2::ohmy:

M

Moderator 3

No worries. No harm, no foul. :)

(The link you posted was a direct link to the Gmail log-in page for (this) computer/user. If the User had a Gmail account it opened their personal log-in page. It freaked a few people out, lol)

Kerry

Patron with Honors
No worries. No harm, no foul. :)

(The link you posted was a direct link to the Gmail log-in page for (this) computer/user. If the User had a Gmail account it opened their personal log-in page. It freaked a few people out, lol)

Thank you, Mod3. If it was mine, I'm not worried much; Lord, they've got our phone number, mailing address, etc.., - cultville I mean. Oh, phone #, too. Landline. And g-mail is a bastard of a nag to do this and do that and on and on once you sign up with them....

"ORGANIZE YOUR ACCOUNT ! DO IT NOW."

I just am not tech enough to know how it got from a bonafide link to picking up folks' gmail info. Pisses me off. Definitely will ask Google to explain how that could happen, and otherwise ask them what happened and why/how/what can I do about it.

Ta for your understanding. I know from years ago what it's like to be freaked out when something like that occur, so further apologies to anyone who was upset by it.

renegade

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think Tom Cruise sets himself up to be scrutinzed like this, by his actions (couch jumping, etc) and by his membership in the cult. It's only going to get more intense.

Suri can read, right? Maybe she's the one who doesn't want to see her dad after all the crazy press he's been getting. Does she have a say about visitation?

Gizmo

Rabble Rouser
No matter what TC has to face this : he pulled it in !

And, bless his heart, he has plenty of people to remind of that he pulled it in.