What's new

Tommy Davis gets SMOKED by John Roberts

dexter gelfand

Patron Meritorious

What a shameless liar.

Pure actual Scientology, for me, is a wonderful thing. But DM, Tommy Davis and all others implementing, denying or defending such practices as disconnection, using participants' confidential session information against them, physical brutality and intimidation and putting the extraction of participants' money above delivering to them what is promised are forcing a day of reckoning, which is inevitable.

I would love to see some responsible ex CoS participants telling their stories on the same venue. IN YOUR FACE, TOMMY DAVIS.

Love, Dex

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
The end of DM (dwarven mediocrity).

2009 will be a good year in our quest for justice and an end to tyranny and betrayal in CoS.

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
No, no, it's his bowel. That's why he's straining and angry. His bowel doesn't move.

Hmmm, makes sense...he does look a bit constipated. Stands to
reason...being in RPF and all, hardly anything to eat; Nothing in,
Nothing out! Then again it may be a BT in his GT preventing a BM.
Or, maybe its DM?

GreyLensman

God, you could see, smell, hear his LIES from here to timbuktu! :yes:

He loooked sooo smarmy, seedy, oily, unhealthy, BT-eyed, out-tr's, ticcy, didn't he?

Looovved his dodgy no-answer lies! :thumbsup:

Ya, you made the newsguy wanna look into Scn, suuurre :coolwink:

He parses his statements - "There is no such thing as disconnection AS YOU ARE CHARACTERIZING IT"

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

Technically, in some states, that would be true as well.

GreyLensman

"We consider family to be a building block of any society..."

Slam. Bullshit meter hitting the peg on the right of the dial...

This is so demonstrably not true - between the Sea Org, and a complete disregard for the 2nd dynamic beyond a way to get slightly better almost up to hovel, quarters instead of living in a dorm, the push toward abortion if a pregnancy occurs, the disruption of couples even in time and space, in working them to where there is no dynamic, certainly no first dynamic, no self, and no time or focus for a second, a relationship. I know of several Sea Org couples who end up posted apart.

It's just such absolute bullshit.

GreyLensman

space-alien parasites. I love this!

Yes, Tommy, it does sound rediculous. Absolutely. And no it's not unrecognizable, you asshole. Having been in the fucking OT III couseroom, read the materials, and done the level, I would characterize that as damn accurate as a statement that is recognizable and is about that level.

Pascal

Stupidity Revealed

The ass cannot even define Scientology, his religion for fuck sakes!

He quotes the LRH interview in Rhodesia that stupid ass!

Who the fuck knows about Britannica in PT anyways? Retard!

And he's the fucking spokesperson... So DM... Surrounding himself with idiots, the galactic boob!

Ahh I dunno if to laugh or cry...

:duh:

Good twin

Floater
The ass cannot even define Scientology, his religion for fuck sakes!

He quotes the LRH interview in Rhodesia that stupid ass!

Who the fuck knows about Britannica in PT anyways? Retard!

And he's the fucking spokesperson... So DM... Surrounding himself with idiots, the galactic boob!

Ahh I dunno if to laugh or cry...

:duh:

I vote laugh!!!:thumbsup:

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron
I confess I could NOT watch that vid of Davis the whole way through.

The twisted bunch of crap that came out of his mouth the first two mins was enough for me.

Tommy, would ya God damn OPEN YOUR EYES! I mean in every way!

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
"Unrecognizable"

When he says "that's unrecognizable to me", you can see the lie all over his face. He deliberately dodges the question and "answers" with complete BS. If he said, one more time, "people should go to scientology.org" I was going to HURL. :puke:

Last edited by a moderator:

Good twin

Floater
What would be awesome is if someone asked "What is that website again?" and the MC said "just google Scientology". :yes:

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
How can these guys lie like that? Is this guy OT 3 or above? If so, he knows perfectly well what's being referred to and he's lying through his teeth. How can he do that? Doesn't he have any conflicts with the idea of truth and 'the study of knowledge' and absolute deception?

Well, I suppose you can justify anything if you consider that it's 'the greatest good for the greatest # of dynamics'.

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
How can these guys lie like that? Is this guy OT 3 or above? If so, he knows perfectly well what's being referred to and he's lying through his teeth. How can he do that? Doesn't he have any conflicts with the idea of truth and 'the study of knowledge' and absolute deception?

Well, I suppose you can justify anything if you consider that it's 'the greatest good for the greatest # of dynamics'.

They all lie. And the excuse is exactly as you say. The greatest good. It justifies every illegal action that they do. Listen to Mike Ferris on the radio. He's NZ's spokesperson and he is a stammering, lying idiot as well. Where do they get these people from? I noted that when 60minutes did a pgm on scn in NZ scn sent in someone from Oz to replace mike ferris. Perhaps it was just a bit risky to have him front the pgm! Look out Tommy Davis - you're next!