ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Tony O exposes Virginia Stewart's lies regarding disconnection (ESMB gets a mention)

Discussion in 'Tony Ortega' started by Emma, Jan 19, 2012.

1. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Re: Tony O exposes Virginia Stewart's lies regarding disconnection (ESMB gets a menti

:biglove:

No words will help ... but please know that people do care Challenge.

:heartflower::heartflower::heartflower:

2. Happy Days

Happy Days Silver Meritorious Patron

Re: Tony O exposes Virginia Stewart's lies regarding disconnection (ESMB gets a menti

This cult is so destructive on families it is soul destroying and if only we knew at the time how destructive, hindsight aye....

As the years go by the family member still in becomes even more of a stranger and we wait and wonder, if one day they will reconnect because they decide to.

We did know our kids at one time, we knew their integrity, honesty and love but they are submerged and cannot make decisions based on all the facts and they are fed whatever bs suits the cults needs, and are lost.

Doesn't make the pain any less but for me I knew my daughter before the cult destroyed her and I know she's better than what she demonstrating now and hopefully she will come to her senses.

My mum (non Scio) said to my daughter that 'you would never forgive yourself if something was to happen to your mum.' and that was the last time my mum ever heard from her. The truth hurts and my daughter can't handle the truth because of the environment she is in. So cutting ties is an easier route as it makes her life in the cult less of a drama.

Challenge :hug: to you.

3. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

I've taught myself (when I think about my disconnected adult children) to remember them as they were prior to becoming scientologists and cult-like in their thinking and acting ... that way I can focus on the beautiful and caring people that they were (and hopefully still are underneath all the cultic thinking).

I miss them very much but I do not miss the scientologists that (to my horror) they gradually became.

The fanatical scientologist Father of my children has a lot to answer for and one day he will (no doubt) answer for it, as I have had to answer for my many mistakes.

:yes: