ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Tony Ortega book drops in May

Discussion in 'Movies, Plays, and Documentaries about Scientology' started by ILove2Lurk, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Re: Tony Ortega's Paulette Cooper book

Deleted - wrong thread.

2. Veda

Veda Sponsor

I'm perfectly happy with the cover:

[​IMG]

What concerned me was the possibility of the repetitive use of the words, "the Church" (rather than just "Scientology") to describe Scientology - in the book, and during interviews.

IMO, it's counter productive, and does what Scientology has been attempting to do for decades: to convince people to call it a Church and a religion. Calling it "the Church" is even worse. Like it or not it gives it legitimacy no matter how despised it may be.

And, IMO, it's silly to say that this relentless effort by Scientology hasn't had an effect that has benefited Scientology.

But it's an irrelevant issue. The book is going to the printer, and Tony has assured that there's no excessive use of the mentioned terms.

What matters now is that the book is a success, and that Paulette get the recognition she is due.

3. It's my new mantra:

"It's a Cult, It's a Cult, It's a Cult!!!" :thumbsup:

The CULT of COS! :omg:

(I'm sure Tony's book will be a big success and I thank him for writing it! :flowers2:)

4. ILove2Lurk

ILove2Lurk Lisbeth Salander

. .
    Here's a screen grab of said "accidental posting" by The Underground Bunker webmaster early yesterday morning that started all the trouble. :whistling:

And this thread. :whistling:

The whisper is he's gone "to the decks." :biggrin: :coolwink:

You either know what that means . . . or just don't worry about it. :)

View attachment 9080

5. Peter Soderqvist

Peter Soderqvist Patron with Honors

Deleted

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
  6. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

You had me at Laffy Lite. Good one!
    LOLOLOL

7. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

Helluva, did you write that script? Hi-lar-i-ous!

8. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

no, but someone really damn funny did! loved it too! LOL

9. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

10. CommunicatorIC

11. CommunicatorIC

12. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Dear sister in the Church of [STRIKE]God[/STRIKE] Hub

I have been assigned ''your case'' as a volunteer minister, for providing you with chaplain counselling.
    Please write up, all your sins, time, place, form and event, so I can pick up the originals, and file them, for the sole purpose of Chaplain forgiving, in the name of [STRIKE]God[/STRIKE] Hub.

I am addressing the hungry & thirsty BT's:

Leave this thetan alone right now - Get out of this meat body!

13. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

Tony posted an interview he did with Allison Hope Weiner:

[video=youtube;d0XxhF_TVcg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0XxhF_TVcg#t=112[/video]

14. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Dear Chaplean,

Too cool. My very own personally assigned sin-gathering volunteer minister. Just what I needed. :whistling:

Please telex me any and all relevant data on this forgiveness process, in the name of [STRIKE]God[/STRIKE] Hub. Should I bring my own clipboard or will one be provided? Same re: carbon paper?

My knees aren’t what they used to be so if it’s okay with you could we please skip the “begging for forgiveness on knees” thing? Perhaps I could do a little song and dance for you instead?

I’m really keyed out about getting my case handled. The room is brighter already.

ML & ARC
    Sally

p.s. Today I found a car-park in the exact spot I needed one. I know this is because of this cycle.

15. HelluvaHoax!

Wonderful and fascinating interview!

If Scientologists actually had the tech of "word clearing" they boasted about so often--and they had any idea of what the word humanitarian actually meant--they would promptly give that award to both PAULETTE COOPER and TONY ORTEGA instead of the fanatic criminals in the cult that terrorize innocent people.

16. HelluvaHoax!

just a reminder.

Here is the imperious sociopath
    L. RON HUBBARD
    who tried to criminally frame, imprison and
    viciously drive Paulette Cooper to insanity or suicide

[​IMG]

Every day Scientologists stand
    and applaud the photograph of L. Ron Hubbard.

Hoc autem bene...
    (Remember this well)

17. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

Fantastic interview! :thumbsup:

Fascinating. Now I'm counting the days until the book comes out.

18. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Wow. Great interview. Seriously this story needs to be made into a movie, but only if Paulette is totally cool on that idea. :yes:

Does anyone have any info, yet, on how we might pre-order a copy of the book?

I've had a small look on net but not found anything.

Thanks in advance. :)

19. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

I don't know how you can preorder, but I think someone on T.Otega's site suggested somehow ordering through Tony's site because there was some extra benefit he would get from that. Sorry for the vagueness and I hope someone can verify/clarify. I am very low on energy now, don't feel like searching around.

20. eldritch cuckoo

eldritch cuckoo brainslugged reptilian

Dunno. The most likely scenarios are probably:

1) Intense, daily love bombing and regging in the Underground Bunker to enable advance orders and anything else that reduces the time we have to wait, pronto. :flowers2: :grouch:
    2) Some vicious hack. :guyfawkes: :spitcoffee:
    3) Scientology prohibids the book, with the result that Tony dumps it immediately into the net for free. :read: :study: Just kidding. :biggrin:
    4) Oatee telepathic channeling, soul cracking,... etc. :rubeyes: :evillaugh:

:waiting: :nailbiting: :redface: :conspiracy: ... :booze: