ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Too Much Cruelty

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Alanzo, Oct 23, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Re: Too Much Cattery

Me too Scoots ... imagine having to lug those around every day!

:nervous:

2. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

Yep.

Attached Files:

3. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Adorable! Are those your puppies?

4. Re: Too Much Cattery

Being from the memoirs of John H. Watson M.D., late of her Majesty's Army Medical Staff.

To Sherlock Holmes she was always The Woman.

Thus I convey the most singular events arising from the double jeopardy in Holmes most titilating case.

More nefarious than the Crew of Melbourne, who predictably attack their victims with ridicule and jest.

Or the notorious Panda of Perth, whose sarcasm has been known to cut through his intended victim more rapidly than a Jezail bullet.

Yet none of these can compare to the notorious Brisbane Boobs, alleged to have smothered three American sailors in one evening.

Alerted by Holmes with his usual warning, "Take precautions" I still find it difficult for this mere pen to describe the enormous gravity of the situation...

The Anabaptist Jacques

5. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Ooooh mmmyyyyy freaking Gooooddddd - is that for real?
    Unbelievable. Has to be a shoop - yes????

6. Lurker5

Hope you are not referring to those huge ones . . . . THOSE puppies - more like hippos, I think.

7. Lurker5

I mean those puppies would bounce (flop), around knees - interfere with walking - be better off thrown over shoulders, wear bra backwards . . . honestly. I mean - THAT is WHY there is such a thing as plastic surgery - could easily get insurance to pay for it too - a health hazard - back and neck problems . . . tripping on stairs . . . . :whistling:

Holy cow. Why is that woman SMILING????

8. In present time

In present time Gold Meritorious Patron

well at least you know her digestive system is working!
    stroking them after feeding helps also, to get things moving along

i have raised a bunch of tiny kittens. as well as baby birds.
    when karen shwartz was weekend supervisor at asho, she sent me to ethics because i really did have to bring my bird to course with me.
    god, scientology is such bullshit.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  9. Lurker5

Yeah, ya want to massage the baby kittens like a mama cat would with tongue in cleaning. All over, especially the belly - gently, like a little tongue. Lick lick lick, massage massage massage - like a tongue . . . That is how they poop, get it all running and humming - and purring. :yes:

10. anonomog

anonomog Gold Meritorious Patron

:omg:
    Warn us before you post things like that.
    Shoop or not, my boobs felt empathy pain. Same when someone mentions lice and your scalp starts itching... LA SCN I hope your scalp is feeling it :p
    Imagine how painful that must be. OWWWW.

11. Udarnik

Udarnik Gold Meritorious Patron

Less is more.

12. In present time

So, I will reply to my own comment. And just get the rest of the story, off my chest. (Ohhh, god did I say CHEST?) I am strictly referring to the part of the body enclosed by the ribs and sternum. And, that would probably be the heart. Sooo, I got sent to ethics, for bringing my baby bird to course... and the next weekend I really had to show up to course without my baby bird. I made every preparation and felt confident that she would be okay for one day without me, but it was still worrisome. Well, when I got home, she was dead. Her wing was caught in the cage. Something that would have never happened if I had her with me. She was sooo close to being strong enough to fly. And that ladies and gentlemen is the day I NEVER stepped foot in any Scientology organization, ever again. Oddly enough, I had forgotten that. I remembered the problem with my bird, and even had something mentioned to me about "the birdman of Alcatraz" lol. But I had forgotten that, that was the last time. Because at that point, it dawned quite clearly on me that I needed to handle THEM. But I wasn't willing. I would rather save a baby bird. WHY did I have this baby bird? Well, it was just one of many that had fallen to my feet because I weaseled my way into grocery store entrances, where I sold lazer pictures for theta art. (Paying for my bridge ya know?) Birds build their nest in the eves of these stores. In the country you have to rescue a baby bird every now and then. It the city, it is a fiasco.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2013
  13. CO2

CO2 Patron Meritorious

awwwwww

14. That's terrible.

You're taking it much better than I would.

Damn them.

The Anabaptist Jacques

15. Panda Termint

Panda Termint Cabal Of One

:yes: Yes, Bea.

16. In present time

what a pitiful story, but it's mine and i'm sticking to it:)
    it was a little shocking to me though, to remember the end of that story.
    surely i forgot somewhere along the way.
    and most definately steered clear when i became pregnant ...again.
    stories like this are so deeply personal, it's uncomfortable telling them.
    but also i think most stories here are really about the "little" meaningful things.
    yeah, maybe i could talk about all the money i spent, but... i don't grieve that stupid money.
    probably i would have been perfectly happy with any group that gathered round and helped me take care of that one little bird.

17. In present time

i didn't take it very well. but at least i woke up to the fact that crying back to them would be stupid.

18. Winston Smith

Winston Smith Flunked Scientology

Wow I would have told them to go to umm also. Great line "it dawned on me quite clearly that I needed to handle THEM." Good for you, and that is what all should do. Handle THEM.

19. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

LOL.

I have taken the liberty to write a KR on that and send it to your wife.

You might have to spend the night in the dog house or the kitty basket, and learn how to cyber(sex) :wink2:

Which reminds me one time I was so cruel just like Emma.

One day when I was doing my paper route, 14 guys decided they would take and rip up all the newpapers I had to deliver, so I raced through a puddle and they all chased after me and they fell head first into the muddy puddle laying there complaining that I still had one newspaper left and wouldn't allow them to rip it up.

I thought long and hard about that and wondered what I had done to be so cruel.

Kinda funny how that turned out. For the rest of the school year whenever I showed up in the school play yard 14 muddy kids would run for the hills and the play yard was a lot more fun.

NOW, I am certain it is kind to be cruel. (intended sic)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0l3QWUXVho

Love you Emma

20. I'm still laughing at this post!

:hysterical::roflmao:

The Anabaptist Jacques