ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Too Much Cruelty

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by Alanzo, Oct 23, 2013.

View Users: View Users
  1. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks for this Sheila. I have often wondered why my head leans so far to one side. But the Csan has now revealed the answer. All my brain is on one side.

Well Panda...to remedy my above situation I have started practising standing on my head. I think that might qualify me to attend down there.

ahhhhh crap... I am late....and no need to assign the condition..I am as you can? could see I am working on it.

2. dchoiceisalwaysrs

I figured out the then.....the answer is 1+1=1 shhhh it is an (inside couples only) joke.

3. Polly

Polly Patron with Honors

Oh my sorry had to comment and this has nothing to do with what is being discussed again sorry but felt I had to share this...your words called to me...oh so when I was like I dunno 5 maybe 6 parents got me up in the middle of the night to...(do my bathroom business) and I used to half sleepwalk I guess...well Dad one time asked me a series of math problems all of which I answered with =1 including that exact one up there^^^ and the shhh part of your words reminded me of a time sleep shhh'ing every bump or rock in the road we were traveling on...any way thanks for bringing up a few of my find memories even if they are weird:eyeroll: and...:carryon:

4. dchoiceisalwaysrs

hold on...wait a minute...aren't you going to ask me to help you? :coolwink:

5. dchoiceisalwaysrs

And just exactly was the trial count of and where are the dox? I am willing to bet it was not as many as Elcon used to make 270 clears as proof. :coolwink: