ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology PART 4

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by HelluvaHoax!, Apr 25, 2017.

1. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Damn Religious bigots!

Since when doesn't worshipping count as a religion?

Damn Heretics!

Scientologists do worship!

Damn Apostates!

They worship the holiest of the holy!

Damn SPs!

They pray so that they may know and receive their God! (i.e. money)

2. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Hoaxy, Hoaxy...
    It's so obvious you are a bitter defrocked apostate!
    :oops:

Leland and screamer2 like this.
  3. screamer2

screamer2 Idiot Bastardson

While it is true that the clams worship MONEY as evidenced by this quote from their 'holy scripture',

"MAKE MONEY. MAKE MORE MONEY. MAKE OTHER PEOPLE PRODUCE SO AS TO MAKE MORE MONEY."
    - L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 9 March 1972, MS OEC 384

In hubbards own words,

"[Scientology] is not a psycho-therapy nor a religion."
    - L. Ron Hubbard, CREATION OF HUMAN ABILITY, 1954, p. 251

"Scientology has opened the gates to a better World. It is not a
    psycho-therapy nor a religion. It is a body of knowledge which, when
    properly used, gives freedom and truth to the individual."

[Note: this passage was removed in 1971 and later editions]

HelluvaHoax! likes this.
  4. HelluvaHoax!

Noted, thanks!

The previous passage read:

"Scientology has opened the gates to a better World. It is not a
    properly used, gives freedom & truth to the individual."

It now reads:

"Scientology has opened the gates to a better World Hoax. It is not a

properly used, gives freedom & truth lapel pins & lies to the individual."

tesseract likes this.
  5. HelluvaHoax!

LOL

True. . .

I used to be a bitter defrocked apostate, but now I prefer to think of myself as a better de-fucked a-poster.

Having shed my cult encumbrance--

I am better

I am de-fucked, and--

I am a poster online, fully embracing the euphoric
    schadenfreude of debunking the COS (Crimewave Of Scientology). ​

The joy of Joking & Degrading, splurge on it!

6. screamer2

screamer2 Idiot Bastardson

"The joy of Joking & Degrading, splurge on it!"

OK

Humm... [que orchestral string section] *clears throat, begins to sing*

What
    The world
    Needs now,
    Is jokin' &
    Sweet degradin'
    That's the only thing
    that there's just
    Too little of.
    What
    The world
    Needs now,
    Is jokin' &
    Sweet degradin'
    No, not just for some
    But for every clam.

Xenu, we don't need another volcano
    There are H-Bombs and hill ten's enough to climb
    There are stars and guLAXies enough to cross
    Enough BT's to last until the end of time

What
    The world
    Needs now,
    Is jokin' &
    Sweet degradin'
    That's the only thing
    that there's just
    Too little of.
    What
    The world
    Needs now,
    Is jokin' &
    Sweet degradin'
    No, not just for some
    But for every clam.

Etc...

Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
  7. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

LOLOLOL :hysterical:

We always expect a good laughter..but this one made me laugh out loud for real.

:hifive:

Enthetan likes this.
  8. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

I don't know why but I'm lovin' the word "de-fucked". LOL. Such as descriptive and useful word. It's now part of my vocabulary. Thank you HH!

9. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

How many here used 302 debug tech?

How many here had to use 302 debug tech on 302 debug tech because it didn't make any sense?

How many, if you are willing to admit it, think 302 debug tech works, and works like a bomb and had fantastic results?

Next Question:

How many people here used or had applied to them, False Data Stripping?

How many want False Data Stripping on 302 debug tech such as, How did the Sup look at the time he told you to re-read 302 debug tech and find your MU's?

10. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

It means pure un- adulterated truth

11. HelluvaHoax!

What is 302 Debug Tech?

As far as I know there is no debug tech in Scientology, otherwise there would be at least one (1) Clear or OT.

Same with the "WHY FINDING TECH". There is no why-finding-tech in Scientology. Because if there had been such tech, they would have found out WHY in 68 years not one (1) person went Clear or OT.

It's an altogether stunning thing that a technology religion that charges millions for 100% guaranteed results has 00.0% results.

CULT COG DU JOUR: If the tech doesn't work on you, it means you are an SP. This means that the entire 7.4 billion population of this planet is entirely SP. No wonder Dr. Hubbard left, after realizing he was given a bad routing form to a bad planet. When mankind handles its evil, perhaps Ron will agree to come back and bring back the tech that works 100% of the time on 100% of everyone.

[ Hmmm, this brings up a Katch-22-KSW-KOAN predicament. How do we handle our evil purposes without the tech that handles evil purposes? We had better contact Ron and ask him. Anyone have his new mobile number? ]

tesseract likes this.
  12. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

Are you referring to the "Why Finder's Pack"/course?

13. JackStraw

JackStraw Silver Meritorious Patron

I think it's an ED number (Executive Directive) sort of a junior grade Why Finding tech. Oh, yeah, Debug Tech. Debugging a project or program... Included False Data Stripping and (IIRC) Crashing MU finding.

Circa 1980-81 ish...

Jack

14. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

So, 302 is just one item (HCOB or HCO PL) in the Why Finder pack? Just curious.

15. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

302 debug tech was in the Data Series. It was all about Why Finding and how to get something going when it was stalled. I remember execs sitting at their desk with that reference open staring off into space. After enough time went by, usually days, then things would start going again. These execs would think they had debugged it. It was used a lot in Boston. Because they used it so much, I read it. It basically went something like this: Find a product, any product you can get out right now, no matter how big or small. For many execs, that was yelling at some junior to get his stats up or to graduate someone who had been on a course too long or to send the sup to cramming or ethics. This was called debugging even if it was a wrong why which it usually was. It never seemed to occur to them, though it was right in KSW I THAT YOU HAD TO PRODUCE GOOD RESULTS. KSW I the most read and ignored policy in Scientology because everyone knew it applied to somebody else because they were certain they had their KSW was in. I remember "Get your KSW I in!" being shouted all the time. See, it was always someone else's KSW I that was out.

HelluvaHoax! likes this.
  16. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

Data Series which was part of the Exec training course on the FEBC. If you read it you wouldn't wonder why execs acted like storm troopers.

17. HelluvaHoax!

Oh, "302 debug tech" was in the Data Series? I am not sure about that because I did an early version of the Data Series course and don't recall it.

I am guessing that the de-bug tech was a (later "breakthrough") stand-alone assessment or checklist, as I recall it, not necessarily connected to the "Data Series"---which had it's own extravagant form of "de-bugging" by finding the "WHY" through extensive data collections, evaluations and categorizing outpoints and their source. The source with the most outpoint wins the prize behind one of the 3 curtains:

Curtain #1: Head on a Pike (publicly blamed, defamed, degraded and dead agented as a high-toned inspirational event for any comrades who likewise conspire to sabotage mankind's only hope).​

Curtain #2: Arrested and sentence to an indeterminate number of years in RPF prison.​

Curtain #3: Declared & Disconnected (And, based on LRH policy about "exchange in abundance" you also get fair-gamed and terrorized at no extra cost)​

Final Note: While some here may be skeptical/cynical about Hubbard's various de-bug technologies that immediately & miraculously rehabilitate a downtone, downstat being/organization into an IDEAL scene (i.e. Homo Novis, Total Cause Operating Thetan, Flourishing & Prospering Power Stats, et al) it should be noted that Ron did not say that the debug technologies worked on everyone.

LRH specifically stated that the miraculous debug/correction technologies (why finding, debug, etc) would NOT work on an SP.

LRH also stated that all downstats are causes by an SP.

Therefore, Ron's debug does not work on downstat persons or organizations.

However, it works magnificently well on persons/organizations that are already flourishing & prospering like Tom Cruise. Or the other mythological "IDEAL", Old Saint Hill--whose stats plummeted and crashed so badly that it wasn't able to recover in the past 38 years. The debug tech would have fixed all that, but since the crashed stats prove there is an SP there, there's no point in getting DevT'd by trying to debug St. Hill when it's far easier to replicate Old St. Hills massive success in new Ideal Orgs all over the world that do not have SPs.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
  18. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

OK, I actually had to find it for you. It is online.

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
    Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
    HCO BULLETIN OF 17 JUNE 1979
    Remimeo
    Execs
    Estos Word Clearing Series 61
    Crse Sups
    All Staff Product Debug Series 3
    URGENT—IMPORTANT
    CRASHING MIS-Us: THE KEY TO COMPLETED
    CYCLES OF ACTION AND PRODUCTS
    Ref: HCOB/PL 26 Mar 79R MISUNDERSTOOD WORDS AND
    CYCLES OF ACTION
    HCO PL 26 Jan 72 1 Admin Know-How Series 29
    Exec Series 5
    NOT DONES. HALF DONES AND
    BACKLOGS
    [bcolor=#ffcc00]HCO PL DEBUG TECH (LRH ED 302 INT Rewritten)[/bcolor]
    THE STUDY TAPES
    INCOMPLETE CYCLES
    A cycle of action is the sequence that an action goes through, wherein the action is
    started, is continued for as long as is required and then is completed as planned.
    To produce products one has to also have completed cycles of action. A completed
    cycle of action normally results in a product.
    Where steps A-H of HCO PL DEBUG TECH (LRH ED 302 INT Rewritten)
    have been done to no avail, meaning products are not yet rolling out of the area, then
    the tech herein is to be used as step I of DEBUG TECH to get the area producing.
    Just as a misunderstood word can prevent a person from understanding the
    remainder of what is heard or written, a misunderstood can prevent a cycle of action
    from completing.
    This is extremely valuable data as it gives us the major reason people don’t
    complete cycles of action. It is utterly amazing and magical. An area is plagued with not
    dones and half dones and no products resulting and one would swear that the reasons
    were infiltration, sabotage, evil intentions, you name it. But in the majority of cases it
    will be found that the above discovery is operating. The person has a Mis-U on a key
    word involved in the cycle of action.
    The person usually doesn’t realize he has a misunderstood. It is revelatory to him
    when he finds it so it isn’t necessarily true that he will know. So he himself additionally
    has a number of wrong Whys and wrong reasons.
    There is usually one principal misunderstood that is preventing the cycle of action
    from completing. This is called the “Crashing Mis-U.”
    APPLICATION
    While finding Crashing Mis-Us is not a substitute for full Word Clearing and
    while it is also true that the person can be PTS and be engaged in creating problems, it
    is nevertheless uniformly true that a Crashing Misunderstood lies somewhere in the
    subject matter of the cycle of action which is not being completed.

HelluvaHoax! likes this.
  19. HelluvaHoax!

Ohhhhhhh, so that explains and DE-BUGs why there are no clears of OTs.

A crashing MU.

Wait, that means Ron Hubbard had a crashing MU because he could never complete the cycle of getting a product (a Clear or OT).

And I think i know what Hubbard's crashing MU was. . .

It's right there, the basic-basic at the very beginning of the chain.

It was in the first book he ever wrote ("DMSMH")

On the book's cover.

The 4th word in the book's title:

[​IMG]

.​

20. HelluvaHoax!

From another thread discussing how to best warn "wogs" from getting duped into the cult.
    With the internet only 10 seconds away, scientists have determined
    that in 2018 it is stupid to become a Scientologist

------

Karmic justice always prevails in the case of "raw meat", "newbies" and "wogs" investing their time and money in Hubbard's hoax.

To wit, a person curious about Scientology will always suffer to the exact and precise degree that their destructive act (e.g. evil, crime, overt, et al) is the abnegation and/or derogation of duty to perform due diligence on "Dr." Hubbard's "scientific" miracles.

In modern times (2018) anyone who enrolls in the cult without looking a little bit into Scientology's "customer reviews" (i.e. any of the many hundreds thousands of websites, posts, discussion boards, whistleblowing links, television exposes, articles, books, videos, interviews, documentaries, films, et al) dooms themselves to all of the just rewards of naivety, gullibility & stupidity. That is how life works in all domains-- whether personal, business, political, religious, medical or otherwise.

For example, in the financial world, anyone "investing" their hard-earned money into a wildly speculative, unsupported, high-risk venture/instrument deserves to lose it, as 99% of said persons invariably do. Further, an "investor" who bleeds their life's savings into a "high-yield" Ponzi scheme will lose it all because they were unwilling to perform a tiny bit of due diligence that probably could have been done (by themselves or a professional financial advisor) in less than 30 minutes.

An "investor" who puts their assets at risk in high-flying, "miraculous" returns-promising ventures is not really an investor any more than someone shoving all their money into the hands of dealers and croupiers at the gaming tables in Las Vegas.

Yet, people still do commit KSW kamikaze these days when all the former customers of Scientology are only 10 seconds away with an internet search.

Imagine buying something on eBay or any other website where 99% of the customer reviews are horribly negative and decry the fraud and criminality of the seller who never "delivered what they promised".

There are always some who will look at those customer reviews on eBay (or right here on ESMB) and choose to ignore them because they have new age "knowingness" that is senior to facts. Their "feelings" tell them that they know best and that all the others who lost millions of dollars and decades of their life to the cult were not as smart/amazing as themselves; and thus, they arrogantly plunge in and splurge on the masochism of being a Scientologist. LOL.

CONCLUSION: If a person out on a nature hike sees a sign that reads "CAUTION! QUICKSAND!" and still decides to "take a shortcut" by wading through it, karma will perform its duty to use such willful ignorance as a showcase to help others realize that the warning sign was not a joke. Scientology's magical bridge to total freedom has one little problem--reality has no shortcuts.