ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Toronto "Going Clear" aka S.P. Woodstock

Discussion in 'Movies, Plays, and Documentaries about Scientology' started by Spike, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Spike

Spike Patron

Yes, it's been a while, but magic takes time.We thank you for your continued patience and support - know that soon, the conference speeches will be available to watch on Vimeo for a small fee. Please understand that said small fee is to cover some BIG debt, because magic ain't cheap, neither. Back to the grind... the cranberry-juice-swilling dictator requires another few more hours at the computer. Joy.But here is some of the result of that labor:https://phoenyxrose.wordpress.com/2...dstock-and-i-was-there-prologue-and-part-one/

2. Terril park

Terril park Sponsor

Note this was hosted by an ESMBer Prof Jim Beverley with help from
    one of the best historian's of Scientology Jon Atack.

3. Victoria

Victoria Patron Meritorious

What a fun read!

4. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

Thank you for the fascinating story.

5. Glenda

Glenda Crusader

Spike, love your work! :)

I don't have time to read all of your wonderful magical words right now but you have given me something to reaaally look forward to when I get home later today. :yes: