ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Tory Magoo - "Another Sea Org Member Out"

Discussion in 'Evaluating and Criticising Scientology' started by Knows, Jun 24, 2014.

View Users: View Users
  1. Smurf

Smurf Gold Meritorious SP

Not really. Sadly, there are many that are so knee deep in the cult's sewage, that have been exposed to alot of Internet data, that remain tied to OSA. Actor Jim Meskimen is a great example. He, with Yael Sherwood & JoJo Zawawi, are OSA's top Facebook & Twitter police.

The cult has learned the hard way they just can't order a public to avoid Scientology criticism on the Internet, because we are in the computer age & criticism can be found everywhere. The cult has stepped up their efforts to drill into the minds of the publics that "everything on the Internet is a lie" (except for anything with a positive message about the cult & it's front groups).

Some Scilons have been smart enough to avoid this gatekeeping & have been exposed to facts that empowered them to blow, but we're finding many of them have swallowed the "everything on the Internet is a lie" line.

2. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Yes, I can quite easily see myself on staff being told that 'everything on the Internet that is critical of Scientology is a lie' and it only strengthening my resolve to ignore those evil SP's and redouble my efforts to 'help Ron clear the planet'.

As a member of staff, the fact that you can hardly afford to eat and that you sleep on the floor of the Registrar's office is a price worth paying because you believe you are a part of an elite group engaged on a mission much more important and far removed from the trifling affairs of the 'wog world'.

I remember an episode of 'Flash Gordon' I saw when I was a kid where he and his cohorts were captured and fitted with 'Amnesia Helmets' so that they all walked around in an hypnotic trance. Fortunately, Flash walked under a low-growing branch of a tree and his helmet was knocked off and he came to his senses.

I wish it was that easy but it isn't. It took fifteen years before I was fully 'detoxified'. Scientology? Don't inhale, it's nasty shit.

3. Claire Swazey

Claire Swazey Spokeshole, fence sitter

CofSers do get constant brainwashing. But they are also conditioned to do it to themselves. Avoid entheta, avoid the media, rat people out, don't go to psychs...

4. phenomanon

phenomanon Canyon

Works for me!

5. Tom_Booth

Tom_Booth Patron with Honors

You should know.

(Vid removed)

Just leave it at the old saying: "People who live in glass houses..."

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  6. MrNobody

MrNobody Who needs merits?

LOL, it was only a matter of time, that some newbie would dig out this old, dead horse to give it some more beating. :deadhorse:

Now go ahead, dig some more, find the dead-agent-packs the cult created for all these other fine forum members and post them. That'll make you seem so much more credible. :hysterical:

7. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

Very funny joke indeed.

How slanderous of you.

You should know that gobshite vids like that aren't taken seriously by most people. And it paints you in a lesser colour.

8. He-man

He-man Hero extraordinary

Come to think of it. I'd absolutely LOVE if someone made a vid like that about me.

He-man. The master bater off Main Street.

9. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Why?

I can't say I've done a thorough analysis, but it seems to me that most of Smurf's posts are explanatory links about whatever topic is being discussed. One can look at the links and take it or leave it. There is very little unsubstantiated comment alone (as far as I remember). The video comes from an OSA-vectored channel.

-----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzT10MSgKtU

Paul

10. Free Being Me

Free Being Me Crusader

Bugger off, Tom. :naughty:

Back to the op. :)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  11. Claire Swazey

I'm friends with whomever I want. I'm not convinced you are indeed a lying troll but I'm telling you and this forum right now that even if I thought you might be or that you were one, I'd still talk to you, if the conversation was one in which I had an interest.

I'm facebook friends with and have emailed and talked on the phone and talked on facebook with a lot of critics, skeptics, Freezoners from all different ideological walks of life.

CofS tromped down pretty hard on that stuff and my 2nd expulsion was a result. And they were stupid to lay that trip on me.

So you know what- be whatever you are and as long as I like the conversations I will continue to participate in them, whether they are true, false, or somewhere in between.

12. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

So what actually happened on this thread? LOL

I don't think I understood all of Tom_Booth's posts but at some point after he trolled the living shit out of the thread he left Harlem Org staff? Or, was he booted out?

They booted him because:

He was on ESMB?
    He was telling SPs to call the org?
    His trolling was not shattering SPs?
    He outlived his value as a 'useful idiot'?
    He wasn't booted because he was never on Harlem Org staff to begin with?
    Something else Scientological (mental)?

I don't get it. Seriously. WTF happened?

Veni, Vidi, Trolli?​

13. Veda

Veda Sponsor

Tom_Booth is now ESMB's advocate for the homeless, so that's all forgotten now.

14. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  15. Tom_Booth

Tom_Booth Patron with Honors

First of all, my intention was not to "Troll" the thread.

I merely mentioned that at the Harlem Org, a lot of the Staff use the internet, including myself. I have no idea what's going on at other Orgs or in the rest of the Scientology world.

If this report is true:

Tory Christman reports on the latest Scientology "monk" or slave to leave the church. You will not believe what the church is now saying: the members and staffers must not access the Internet because the mental health profession has now engineered a way to subconsciously implant the minds of scientologists and drive them so crazy that they leave the church and never return-losing their “eternity.”

The news had apparently not reached the Harlem Org, because that's the first I heard of it.

I was not, as far as I know "booted".

I had received a registered letter at the org about a month earlier regarding a Court appointment back home. The plan was to take a leave of absence "Completed Staff Work" or CSW.

At the last minute, the night before I was scheduled to leave, (I had never gotten around to filling out the CSW. I'm not even sure what that involves.) One of the Sea Org Women that had recruited me in the first place was trying to make me promise that I would come back ASAP. I told her that for various reasons I couldn't really guarantee anything.

Later the other Sea Org girl and the ED wrote up a letter that released me from any obligation. My contract was being cancelled and any money I may have owed for courses was being cancelled as well. i.e. the 3/4 rs or so of the BSM course I never completed.

In other words I was being cut loose with no strings attached, which is really what I wanted.

I hope that answers your questions HelluvaHoax.

BTW I enjoy your very imaginative and humorous posts. Thanks!

16. Lone Star

Lone Star Crusader

You were kindly let go because Paul called you at the org.

17. Claire Swazey

Sounds like it was by mutual consent. I was on staff at NYC when I was 18. They realized I wasn't cut out for it and my contract was terminated by mutual consent.

I walked away from the cult in Seattle, then they expelled me.

My point is sometimes ya quit and get fired.