What's new

Universal Consciousness Processing - UCP

freezoner

Patron
Has anyone out in the Free Zone ever run this technique developed by "Konchok Penday"? It's interesting to note that the current version of his site is down or out of order. I recently encountered it and have been reading his "Tech Talks".

Archive link:
http://web.archive.org/web/20110206130604/http://net-prophet.net/ucp/index.htm

I find his concept of a "meta-process" to be an interesting one. Has anyone experienced something similar? Meaning the use of a process of universal application regardless of a person's case or attainment level?

He also disregards the Grade Chart as a violation of the Auditor's code, and that the OT bands are dramatizations of Ron's own personal or subjective delusions.

He has very valid criticisms, at least from my own experience, of the Church and alot of LRH's tech. Some of his articles are vitriolic, but who among us hasn't experienced our own negative feeling towards Scientology, the Tech, or Ron at one point or another? I understand where he's coming from.

As I read further I'll maybe post my thoughts on his articles and what they mean to me. We can discuss our agreement with their validity.

Also, I am going to audit his process on a very close friend of mine who has had zero processing prior. Granted he has followed my journey through Scientology with interest, but he himself has never been audited, word cleared on tech terms or even done Handbook for Preclears or Self Analysis.

The only deviation I will make from the patter/commands of UCP are that I will use a meter. A refurbished, freshly calibrated American Mark-V. (courtesy of the wonderful beings at TechLibrary E-bay). I do this more out of curiosity than anything else. But I will watch for signs of overwhelm, underwhelm, ARCX, etc etc and see what happens as far as meter phenomena are concerned.

One thing's for sure, who ever authored this material had a lot to say and apparently a moderate amount of practical application behind it - meaning that he isn't just pulling stuff out of thin air. He seemingly developed a process, has used it, and has had successful results.

EDIT: Apparently depending on which article you're reading, Konchok Penday uses either Clearing or Consciousness as the "C" in UCP.

EDIT II: Maybe I should've stashed this in the Free-Zone sub-forum. I honestly didn't see it until just now though...

Last edited:

freezoner

Patron
I welcome a mod move so Independent or FreeZone practitioners could discuss this? Or even a lock and a reference to other thread(s) discussing the same topic.

Terril park

Sponsor
Has anyone out in the Free Zone ever run this technique developed by "Konchok Penday"? It's interesting to note that the current version of his site is down or out of order. I recently encountered it and have been reading his "Tech Talks".

Archive link:

I find his concept of a "meta-process" to be an interesting one. Has anyone experienced something similar? Meaning the use of a process of universal application regardless of a person's case or attainment level?

He also disregards the Grade Chart as a violation of the Auditor's code, and that the OT bands are dramatizations of Ron's own personal or subjective delusions.

He has very valid criticisms, at least from my own experience, of the Church and alot of LRH's tech. Some of his articles are vitriolic, but who among us hasn't experienced our own negative feeling towards Scientology, the Tech, or Ron at one point or another? I understand where he's coming from.

As I read further I'll maybe post my thoughts on his articles and what they mean to me. We can discuss our agreement with their validity.

Also, I am going to audit his process on a very close friend of mine who has had zero processing prior. Granted he has followed my journey through Scientology with interest, but he himself has never been audited, word cleared on tech terms or even done Handbook for Preclears or Self Analysis.

The only deviation I will make from the patter/commands of UCP are that I will use a meter. A refurbished, freshly calibrated American Mark-V. (courtesy of the wonderful beings at TechLibrary E-bay). I do this more out of curiosity than anything else. But I will watch for signs of overwhelm, underwhelm, ARCX, etc etc and see what happens as far as meter phenomena are concerned.

One thing's for sure, who ever authored this material had a lot to say and apparently a moderate amount of practical application behind it - meaning that he isn't just pulling stuff out of thin air. He seemingly developed a process, has used it, and has had successful results.

EDIT: Apparently depending on which article you're reading, Konchok Penday uses either Clearing or Consciousness as the "C" in UCP.

EDIT II: Maybe I should've stashed this in the Free-Zone sub-forum. I honestly didn't see it until just now though...

Universal clearing process.

I was one the usenet forum ACT for many years while Konchak was there.
He's a class 6, ex OSA I believe, one of their auditors, very smart and often amusing. You can probably find many of his past posts on the ACT archive.
Just go there and search his name or UCP. he liked taking the piss out of "standard tech" people.

He ended up living in poor circumstances. He may have passed on.

freezoner

Patron
I don't think he's passed on as a UCP Google Group seems to have him as actively posting, but with health problems.

Interesting to think that if something like UCP turns clearing on it's head, much like Zen did to Buddhism - another topic KP is fond of discussing.

What I mean is - a departure from the idea that one has to follow a gradient scale with some sort of mix of Dianetics (engram clearing) & the Grades (ability clearing). Instead simply using UCP to achieve would be termed ''Case gain'' by climbing the various scales. More of a direct or experiential route to personal/spiritual enlightenment.

I am starting the UCP co-audit today with my friend. I'll post our experiences after we wrap up. I think I'll have something constructive to contribute as to commenting on his Tech-Talk series too, since I've read them all and can see what he means in them by first hand experience.

Diogeneseii

I don't think he's passed on as a UCP Google Group seems to have him as actively posting, but with health problems.

Interesting to think that if something like UCP turns clearing on it's head, much like Zen did to Buddhism - another topic KP is fond of discussing.

What I mean is - a departure from the idea that one has to follow a gradient scale with some sort of mix of Dianetics (engram clearing) & the Grades (ability clearing). Instead simply using UCP to achieve would be termed ''Case gain'' by climbing the various scales. More of a direct or experiential route to personal/spiritual enlightenment.

I am starting the UCP co-audit today with my friend. I'll post our experiences after we wrap up. I think I'll have something constructive to contribute as to commenting on his Tech-Talk series too, since I've read them all and can see what he means in them by first hand experience.

Hey freezoner, I would like you give us an update on how you made out with the UCP?

Jump

Operating teatime
Hey freezoner, I would like you give us an update on how you made out with the UCP?

Posting in old threads is no problem here, but answering an 18 mth old post wit a follow up question .. Well, i 'm thinking com-lag.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?

N-LIGHTENMENT! zowee wowee man...

535425_10150644775536286_1779402461_n1_zpsyzfvgyer.jpg

Hypatia

Pagan
Anyone that vitriolic (as Konchak) has no business being a guru. It's, perhaps not so coincidentally, also yet another red flag in my mind about Hubbard.

Last edited:

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
I seem to remember Pilot mentioning this in one of his posts on ARS. Simple processes like this one which supposedly handled everything, yet could be run solo and were easy to do were seen as the Philosopher's Stone of clearing technology back then (the late 90's). Maybe they still are.

I tried it a few years ago but didn't continue with it; it didn't seem to do me any harm though. It's pretty similar to timebreaking, which is the introductory process in Dennis Stephens's TROM pack.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
N-LIGHTENMENT! zowee wowee man...

535425_10150644775536286_1779402461_n1_zpsyzfvgyer.jpg

I have seen more serene images of the Buddha. (British understatement)

I rather like op art, but that jarred, but not as much as that woo woo site in the earlier mentioned link. I saw the graphics and left the site without reading anything.

boolean

As a tribute Konchok Penday a free android mobile app for practicing UCP has been released:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=leg.behind.neck.lk.ucp (the app is fully offline and does not require an internet connection).

A web version with equivalent functionality: http://ucp-xhuman.rhcloud.com

The 'official' description by KP:

The Universal Conscious Practice (UCP) is a profoundly simple and extremely powerful consciousness and awareness enhancement practice which improves emotional-mental-spiritual ability and can be done by anyone.

It can be done with another person as your Witness, or all by yourself using this app.

UCP is so radically simple that people often dismiss it with no testing because they incorrectly imagine something must be complex to be powerful and effective. In fact, just the opposite is true. The more complex a methodology or procedure is, the more limited and narrow it becomes, the less utility it has, and the faster you must throw it away and find another practice that still has "bite" or effectiveness to make further progress.

Seeing of something exactly as-it-is, in itself, without any additions, filters, alterations or denials is the basic curative process. Every discharge or trauma reduction process is merely a way of getting the Seeker to as-is something. In this sense, there is only one basic therapeutic process. The more the process you are using limits what the Seeker can look at, the more limited your process, and the faster you must find a new one.

UCP gives results from the beginning, and keeps on giving more and better results as long as you continue to practice it. Each new session builds on the awareness of all those preceding it.

Seeing things exactly as they are, without any additions, filters, alterations or denials, is THE basic curative process. UCP directly develops your ability to see what is now.

Every discharge or trauma reduction process is merely a way of getting the Seeker to see the present, as it is. Seeing things as they are allows you to actually change them. The more a process limits what the Seeker looks at, the more limited it is.

UCP is the basic meta-process or underlying supra-set of all workable therapy or self-improvement: the fundamental basis of rational thought itself. I am well aware this is a huge claim.

Download it on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=leg.behind.neck.lk.ucp

Archive link:

Elronius of Marcabia

Silver Meritorious Patron
Universal clearing process.

I was one the usenet forum ACT for many years while Konchak was there.
He's a class 6, ex OSA I believe, one of their auditors, very smart and often amusing. You can probably find many of his past posts on the ACT archive.
Just go there and search his name or UCP. he liked taking the piss out of "standard tech" people.

He ended up living in poor circumstances. He may have passed on.

Yup there was some real weird whackadoodles on ACT :biggrin: did you ever read that Lightnin George
character's shit on Chakra Clearing ? and did you ever post your ideas Terill ?

a5a5a9

Patron
As a tribute Konchok Penday a free android mobile app for practicing UCP has been released:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=leg.behind.neck.lk.ucp (the app is fully offline and does not require an internet connection).
A web version with equivalent functionality: http://ucp-xhuman.rhcloud.com

Download it on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=leg.behind.neck.lk.ucp

This is a very cool App ! Boolean, did you program it yourself ? I did my own version app for android with SL4A + Python. Your GUI looks a lot better, I guess you did it in Java ?

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is a very cool App ! Boolean, did you program it yourself ? I did my own version app for android with SL4A + Python. Your GUI looks a lot better, I guess you did it in Java ?

Boolean doesn't often post here so if you don't get an instant reply, don't be offended.

boollean

Patron

@a5a5a9: No, it is not a native Java Android app. I did it as an exercise in learning Ionic — a framework for building 'hybrid' apps using Javascript+HTML5. The web version running at http://ucp-xhuman.rhcloud.com uses exactly the same code. With Ionic you can build from the same source for Android, IOS, WinM, but I only released the Android version since I don't have an Apple Developer subscription. Python is great, I use it for all sorts of things, but it is too slow for mobile apps, although since I have discovered Termux, an Android Debian-like shell, I started using it more on my mobile, for example to download youtube videos or extract only the audio from youtube videos.

ps. Couldn't re-login with my previous exscn account, tried to reset my password but the reset email never came. The Contact Us link at exscn.net is broken, so had no other choice but to create a new account..

Last edited: