What's new

Unofficial Official statement of Anon's stance on Tory.

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
How many of those who don't/can't wear masks are being/have been Fair Gamed?

That is the justification for wearing the masks right; fear of the CofS Fair Gaming a protester?
I got a cease and desist letter from an old decrepit lawyer after the first raid. The cult sent out those letters all over the place at the beginning. They had one case in court (LA?), where they (OSA) presented the judge with 'evidence' of Anon crimes they had produced themselves. So they were thrown out of court... All butthurt I'm sure.. They seem to have largely given up on fairgaming anyone since. But of course, they can't do it unless they have a good case.

They made an attempt with Stu Wyatt in Plymouth, where they managed to get the police involved in the nuttyness.. Ie: Police chasing Stu away at protests.

But in reality, protection of identity is only half of it.. You have to watch the movie 'V for Vendetta' to know. And if you don't like the movie, imagine that you do... So Anonymous is 'at cause' with these Guy Fawkes masks rather than in fear of OSA. They mean to strike fear in the hearts of the OSA fags... Well.. In the end it's just for the LULz I'd suspect.

:yes:

Vinaire

Sponsor
I wish I could take off my mask sometimes...damn thing gets HOT!! I have it all pimped out with maxi-pads. lol But I love how it strikes fear into the hearts of the $cilons! :D

The signs do the trick too. I am thinking of doing a series of Burma Shave type signs to place on the sidewalk leading up to our protests. Gotta think of some good ones.:yes:

Can we have a series of signs showing the bridge to SP?

Looking at Scientology's products these days SPs seem to be the real Operating Thetans, and OTs appear to be namby-pamby bunch of pantywaist dilettantes.

byte301

Crusader

Looking at Scientology's products these days SPs seem to be the real Operating Thetans, and OTs appear to be namby-pamby bunch of pantywaist dilettantes.

Haha! Good one Vinaire. That would make a nice group of signs for sure.
I am making a t shirt that says, "Hi Tiny Davey?" LOL :p

byte301

Crusader
I got a cease and desist letter from an old decrepit lawyer after the first raid. The cult sent out those letters all over the place at the beginning. They had one case in court (LA?), where they (OSA) presented the judge with 'evidence' of Anon crimes they had produced themselves. So they were thrown out of court... All butthurt I'm sure.. They seem to have largely given up on fairgaming anyone since. But of course, they can't do it unless they have a good case.

They made an attempt with Stu Wyatt in Plymouth, where they managed to get the police involved in the nuttyness.. Ie: Police chasing Stu away at protests.

But in reality, protection of identity is only half of it.. You have to watch the movie 'V for Vendetta' to know. And if you don't like the movie, imagine that you do... So Anonymous is 'at cause' with these Guy Fawkes masks rather than in fear of OSA. They mean to strike fear in the hearts of the OSA fags... Well.. In the end it's just for the LULz I'd suspect.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Stu! That whole thing sucked.

The gf masks are just so cool looking too. :yes:

nozeno

Gold Meritorious Patron

SPSign.jpg

Escalus

Patron Meritorious

This right here. The street-assigned scientologists aren't quite flat on the mask. Their TRs go all out when they see it. It really bothers them. There is discussion, the next time a scientologists shouts "WHY ARE YOU WEARING A MASK?" the answer becomes "Fourteen!"

Pixie

Crusader
This right here. The street-assigned scientologists aren't quite flat on the mask. Their TRs go all out when they see it. It really bothers them. There is discussion, the next time a scientologists shouts "WHY ARE YOU WEARING A MASK?" the answer becomes "Fourteen!"

That's incredible really, considering that 'TR's' are sooooo important when on post.. which was most of the time anyway... but for this to happen, the black PR about Anon must be rife with all sorts of fear, they are obviously keyed in by what they've been told.. all that evil 'entheta' shit, I think actually that any ex that attends a protest is very brave in my book and they have my utmost admiration.

That's a great answer, 'fourteen', just enough to help them wake up even if just a little, make them think.. good one.. :yes:

byte301

Crusader

Help me out here...what's Fourteen? I've been out too long I guess.:confused2:

feline

Patron Meritorious
After reading the final "evidence" thread, I can't help but shake my head at what Anonymous has become. I know they've always been hostile, but this seems like too much. The general attitude I get from Enturb these days is one of snobbish anger, void of friendliness, etc. The Anon CoS protesters are a a deteriorating group. I had high hopes that Anonymous would accomplish their goal but now I'm pretty sure their movement will fizzle out and die, while the CoS moves on. More people know about the CoS now, and more people have a low opinion of it, but it's gonna be around for many more years to come. Anonymous? Epic FAIL.
Am I the only one who feels this way?
Oh, and don't say "Anonymous was always like that, blah blah blah!" because I fucking know that already. But there is a perceivable difference I've spotted time and time again recently and my respect for them is dying as quick as their efforts.

I don't know that I agree with all you have said, Terl. I do agree that it seems like there is less desire to welcome anyone not "their own". And I probably said that badly but don't know a better way to say it. I am even seeing this in the local group which is distressing.

I don't know that they will fizzle and die but do know that when the call went out to send information to the FBI, only one other person in the local group seemed interested. That isn't to say that there aren't other people getting on board with it, just that there doesn't SEEM to be.

Anons seem to hate anyone that they put on a pedestal. I wish they wouldn't do that anymore. Just let people be people and quit being so damned judgmental about everyone. I don't think that anyone really wants or needs a pedestal.

johnAnchovie

Still raging
rubbish

After reading the final "evidence" thread, I can't help but shake my head at what Anonymous has become. I know they've always been hostile, but this seems like too much. The general attitude I get from Enturb these days is one of snobbish anger, void of friendliness, etc. The Anon CoS protesters are a a deteriorating group. I had high hopes that Anonymous would accomplish their goal but now I'm pretty sure their movement will fizzle out and die, while the CoS moves on. More people know about the CoS now, and more people have a low opinion of it, but it's gonna be around for many more years to come. Anonymous? Epic FAIL.
Am I the only one who feels this way?
Oh, and don't say "Anonymous was always like that, blah blah blah!" because I fucking know that already. But there is a perceivable difference I've spotted time and time again recently and my respect for them is dying as quick as their efforts.

Tory had plenty of warning to not play in the TD, she thought she knew better. She needs to acknowledge that she was a silly billy.

Anon is a loosely bound grouping, it is having a powerful effect. If you are expecting them to be all huggy and warm to us oldfags, well then you are being naive, giving us the warm and fuzzies is not their game.

I think they are doing great, Davvy is shitting his pants and the stats are crashing. That is what I want to see, that is what is happening. More power to them.

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wish I could take off my mask sometimes...damn thing gets HOT!! I have it all pimped out with maxi-pads. lol But I love how it strikes fear into the hearts of the $cilons! :D

The signs do the trick too. I am thinking of doing a series of Burma Shave type signs to place on the sidewalk leading up to our protests. Gotta think of some good ones.:yes:

But gentlewoman, why would you want to cause fear?

Yes it is power you have over another....retribution?

But does it move you towards your goals? Or does it work to create a situation of more tension, more resistance to your message, and less progress?

Burma shave signs....

Were you promised

training and auditing

but only getting post hatting

and afraid to ask why?

OR

who leads the church

and what is his case level

and auditor classification

is there an outpoint?

or

why is ARC

not part of KSW?

:)

alex

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
I can see both sides in this shitstorm (I'm a Libra and I can't help it)..

OH ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(No wonder I love you so much.):biglove:

Did you know that Libras are the only sign in the Zodiac that get along well with their own sign? :D

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Anon is a loosely bound grouping, it is having a powerful effect. If you are expecting them to be all huggy and warm to us oldfags, well then you are being naive, giving us the warm and fuzzies is not their game.

I think they are doing great, Davvy is shitting his pants and the stats are crashing. That is what I want to see, that is what is happening. More power to them.

What he said.

SomeGuy

Patron Meritorious
I don't know that I agree with all you have said, Terl. I do agree that it seems like there is less desire to welcome anyone not "their own". And I probably said that badly but don't know a better way to say it. I am even seeing this in the local group which is distressing.

I don't know that they will fizzle and die but do know that when the call went out to send information to the FBI, only one other person in the local group seemed interested. That isn't to say that there aren't other people getting on board with it, just that there doesn't SEEM to be.

Anons seem to hate anyone that they put on a pedestal. I wish they wouldn't do that anymore. Just let people be people and quit being so damned judgmental about everyone. I don't think that anyone really wants or needs a pedestal.

Well I think this is part of the "culture shock" portion. To some of these people Anonymous is not just some protest against the CoS. It's actually a state of mind and you have icontry and rhetoric built around it. For lack of a better term I'll just use anarchy.

It's probably one of the primary reasons for drama popping up. When they glommed into this movement the invitation was probably more along the lines of come join us at protests as opposed to become one of us.

It's one of those blurry lines where you have years upon years of culture built up and a singular event exposes it to more mainstream people who actually might not fully understand what the whole sub culture is about.

Once they find out they want to change it, mold it what ever and it seems apparent while it might bend a little the bounce back is pretty brutal.

The solution to this seems pretty simple if the concept of taking down the CoS is valuable and there is a group actively doing it participating along side does not require you buy into their methodology. It lets every one keep their own identity and not compromise.

I'm probably just babbling and have lurked too many forums and spoken / know a few hard core old school anons that I might have a different perspective on all of it and why events like the current Old Guard vs Anonymous rift has cropped up.

As another observation the message in this OP sounds nothing like an Anonymous collective would come up. It sounds like what some one with a specific gripe would come up with.

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Whatever. Anonymous never really impressed me as anything other than a fad for Philip K Dick-starved teen-agers. I like the V for Vendetta theme, and of course I'm happy if anything they did actually helped bring down the Church, but the self-important, self-indulgent and adolescent nature of most of the message always struck me as annoying.

Bandwagons always bug me.

Go OBAMA!

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
I thmell OthA. Who do we OG know that writes in the royal "WE"? Would a real anon put quotes around "lulz"? And since when does Anonymous have a spokesqueen? PUHLEEZE!!!! Check out the writing voice, here's the OP:

(As a disclaimer this applies only to Tory and not to other members of
the Old Gaurd. We consider each member of the OG on a case by case
basis.)

Dear Tory:

We, the faceless members of anonymous do recognize and commend your
years of efforts and successes in fighting the Scientology cult. We
are appreciative of the support you have given to the chanology
effort.

However, this does not exempt you from being responsible for your
actions.

Your recent behavior concerning the Thunderdome and Tommy Gorman
incidents have given us an opportunity to observe certain character
traits that admittedly few of us had really suspected. Specifically,
your deceitful and manipulative ways.

It is now clear to us that although you have left the Cult of
Scientology and protest against them there is still far too much
Hubbard Tech floating around in your brain. We could overlook this in
light of your 30 years in the cult, however, we cannot overlook your
utilization of tech against members of anonymous.

Specifically, you have used Dianetics against one of our members. You
have lied about the situation, manipulated those who care about you,
and shown a lack of remorse for anything other than getting caught.
You have unrepentantly and hypocritically used the very LRH tech you
claim to so abhor. This has resulted in another long time Scientology
protester bullbaiting a member of anonymous and issuing threats of
real life violence. This has jeopardized the movement and created
numerous schisms. This is completely unacceptable. We will not forgive
this, nor will we forget.

Henceforth your quasi-celebrity status within anonymous is terminated.
We will no longer offer you aid in any form. The time of anonymous
giving you financial aid for travel is at an end. The time of
anonymous spreading your videos and story virally is at an end. The
time of Anonymous spreading the red carpet to you wherever you go is
at an end. At this time no apology or restitution is possible nor
desired. You have already wasted your opportunity to make amends for
deadagenting an Anonymous. Your pathetic attempts at a weak and
insincere apology smacks of attempts to "sweep this under the rug".
This is a tactic utilized by Scientologists, not by anonymous. Your
belated apology is moreover an insult to the intellect of rational
people.

You are still welcome to appear at Anonymous protests and pickets and
we will not ask you to leave. You are a useful tone 40 face for the
media, (although not the only one in the LA area) and we recognize
that. However, we recommend that in your future contacts with the
media you learn to keep your story straight. Instead of being a
beloved person to us, you are now just a resource, and one that must
be monitored carefully. Your actions have caused this outcome, and
nothing else.

In recognition of your long years of campaigning against the
Scientology cult we issue you this fair warning. Should you ever seek
to persecute, manipulate, or request money from Anonymous ever again
we shall call down the full power of the Internet haet machine upon
you. You needn't doubt the veracity of this statement. Our more
chaotic elements (the *chans especially) would consider you to be the
juiciest lulzcow to be offered up in some time.You are a juicy target
because you possess an overinflated sense of self-importance combined
with paranoia and over-reactionary ways, traits that are prevalent
within the cult of Scientology. We respectfully suggest that you seek
professional help in properly deprogramming yourself, as it appears
you still have a long way to go before you can declare yourself
healthy. Else, you may one day learn the true meaning behind many of
our "lulzier" slogans.

Sincerely,
Anonymous

Mark my words, I am next just for posting this. OSA will be calling me a "cunt" as they usually do and threatening to out me within hours.

Tory warned Anon this would happen (Anonymous would be infiltrated,) and now that it has it is causing a temporary bit of confusion. Tomorrow is Thursday at 2, and then it will start all over.

Anonymous is everyone, not just the "ex" - garbage bin divers. I think what Anonymous has done in the past few months has educated countless numbers of people about the cult of scientology and many of them are smart and caring enough to see beyond this OSA orchestrated infighting. There is a real problem here, and this OP is just more evidence of it.

As Ida Camburn would say; "Keep on keeping on!"

Pixie

Crusader
The solution to this seems pretty simple if the concept of taking down the CoS is valuable and there is a group actively doing it participating along side does not require you buy into their methodology. It lets every one keep their own identity and not compromise.

Well stated. The fact that they are a group of 'individuals' which is not something most of us are used to makes all the difference. These differences are there for a reason, if not, we'd end up with more insane 'group think', and as you noted SomeGuy one does NOT have to buy into their methodology so it is indeed a breath of fresh air that there is a group out there that don't compromise because of the beliefs of others religious or otherwise.

There are always going to be a few bad or weird apples, that's life, and human nature. The long and the short of it is that they've done more good than harm, more power to them.