ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Unofficial Official statement of Anon's stance on Tory.

Discussion in 'General Scientology Discussion' started by FacelessVoice, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Bingo. :thumbsup:

2. feline

feline Patron Meritorious

Asagai- that may be your experience. It is not shared universally.

3. Oneflewover

Oneflewover Patron with Honors

Consider also that most of the people still "in" are not looking to validate their decision to leave. If you read OTIII to "prove" it's all just a crock of shit, then there's a good chance that's exactly what you'll "discover".

4. feline

Oneflewover- I do believe that I love you. Thank you for hearing.

5. Oneflewover

Oneflewover Patron with Honors

:hattip:

6. EP - Ethics Particle

EP - Ethics Particle Gold Meritorious Patron

Agreement, with one point stressed...

As for me, personally, I never came even close to that level of indoctrination; though I was, seriously "hooked" - but many I knew/know were that fanatical.

I contend (and fear) that now; as public $cios, the more sane and sociable staff and SO members decamp, for whatever reasons, those remaining become an escalating hazard to themselves and others. Has this been aired and stressed elsewhere? Do others see this as potentially problematic too, or am I overstating the case?

EP

7. asagai

asagai Patron Meritorious

I've not met an anon who thinks that. All anons I've met (and I've met a few hundred) know full well that it will take considerably more to "free" scientologists from Ron's mind-warp.

What exactly is "not shared universally" that one doesn't meet ordinary staffers at demos? or my experience at a non-demo day?

I don't understand the point you were trying to make.

8. asagai

I think that is a valid concern.

The last to leave will be the most indoctrinated.

Anyone got any suggestions as to the best way to handle this possibility?

9. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

Now there's a lovely quote if taken out of context. :D

Paul

10. Free to shine

Free to shine Shiny & Free

All I can say is that I hope it is a very small number. That's quite possible too.

11. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Thank you for that Asagai, it is as I suspected, it's horrendous, I remember that fear so well, no human should have to feel that level of fear, I cannot even imagine the 'threat' of an overboarding never mind actually having to go through with it. You are right, it is very sad that they are in a state of terror when they talk with you, the more I read the more I feel for them, they really are trapped and they don't even know it.. yet.

12. asagai

I'll probably won't be online for a few days. Thanks to everyone for the chat!

13. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

You are right about this Paul, it was this that made me keep my mouth shut for over ten years!! :omg: That fear is so deeply imbedded into us, particularly if you had 'attested' clear.. :eyeroll: ... one was reminded of this ot shit sitting on your head as it were, and you were terrified anyway never mind going out and hearing it on the street.

14. asagai

Yes it is heartbreaking. It took me a long time to realise how much Ron ran reverse processes on us. And it is for the children and the innocent victims that I protest.

Catch you later. :)

15. feline

You aren't overstating. This is serious.

The heavily indoctrinated would rather die than have the tech and LRH/DM be wrong. The current theatan has no use or value. Picking up a new theatan is easy and takes little (no) time. Everything is disposable.

I gather data and write databases over exactly this. Beyond the statistical information I can derive, it gives me a pool of names to provide if the day comes that law enforcement needs them so as to sort out the bodies.

16. Voltaire's Child

Voltaire's Child Fool on the Hill

I really really liked this post-- but then again, I often do (like your posts, I mean) . I can't add much to this except for an enthusiastic "me too" and "great post".

17. byte301

byte301 Crusader

Well, I have to admit that I had heard some of the Xenu story when I had been in for about 6 months! I figured it was someone's over active imagination! lol But I wasn't told it was the actual OT III data. When I finally read that it was I was like WTF?? hahaha I washed my hands and walked away. It was freeing but I was also upset because I finally knew elron was nothing more then a bull shitter. My granddad told me fairy tales that were way more believable then that load of crap. DC 8's and hydrogen bombs! Oh rly? hahaha

From what I've heard anons use the Xenu stuff to get $cilons to shut down stress test tables and on OSA handlers that come out to bull bait them mainly. There are other instances but if they can shut down a stress test table I say go for it. I don't want them getting any newbie in their damn cult.

Sorry, but my main concern is protecting innocent public first of all. Once the cult is dismantled then the pieces can be picked up. And that means all the hardline fanatics that stay no matter what. I consider them mentally unstable and do fear for them...but they aren't at the protests. They will need some professional help no doubt when this is all over. This is war to me. There have been casualties already thanks to the cult. There may be more. But to let them continue operating the way they have been all along is a guarantee there will be LOTS more casualties. And that can't be allowed to happen.

18. SchwimmelPuckel

SchwimmelPuckel Genuine Meatball

I don't really recall when I read OTIII.. But it was at the time, or soon after, the Zenon Panoussis case in Sweden..

[​IMG]
    Scientologist sitting all day at the Swedish Parliament "reading" NOTs so that others can't borrow them.

I'd been out a long time already. I'd practically managed to banish Scientology and everything connected with it from my mind. Thenn there was headlines mentioning OTIII.. The WALL OF FIRE!!

So I found a link. To ARS as I recall.. I waited a week before I finally got too curious and elected to risk my life reading it.

Goddammit! - That was hilarious!! - Even as I feared that this shit was actually true.. I laughed my ass off!

:hysterical:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2008
  19. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

You are funny guy for an Old Fart.

"Whatta you mean I'm funny?... Funny how, am I a clown, do I amuse you?"
    [​IMG]

20. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

Your position is very well stated.

And you make some very good points worth considering.