Vanishes the vain shields

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by vain_shields217, Aug 6, 2019.

View Users: View Users
  1. when I moved it to a fresh post in another forum, to reveal what it all related to, I was very specific:
    "discarnate intelligence wrote 9 word/1 symbol phrase via telekinesis"
    But there's no pleasing people...

2. wanna share it? Use #tellArt if so.... I am going to see if I can reach him somehow.

3. TheOriginalBigBlue

TheOriginalBigBlue Gold Meritorious Patron

Well, I'm glad we cleared that up. Look, Emma is talking about shutting down the forum and archiving it so if there is anything else you want to say about this I suggest you don't dally too much.

In either case, godspeed.

4. I'll keep doing the work of sharing this..but for here, this site, I'm done now

5. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

You are the only one who saw it manifest. Very difficult to imbue your experience into others as fact. Folks here just like to see for themselves.

6. strativarius

strativarius Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

OK. 'Bye. Take care.

7. Emma

Emma Mother of Dragons Administrator

8. good point. But until human beings incontrovertibly display the power to do this....we are allowing materialist scientism to have the final say-so. And yet, Hollywood has telekinesis coming out of its every orifice

I believe I can find the original again, after which I have someone who can prove it wasn't written with any nib pressure