ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Vanity Fair: VWhy Shelly Miscavige, Once Scientology’s Queen, Was Dethroned

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Reports from Newspapers, Blogs, and ' started by CommunicatorIC, Feb 6, 2014.

1. CommunicatorIC

CommunicatorIC @IndieScieNews on Twitter

[Yes, I know there is a thread about this. I think a thread with a less cryptic, more Google friendly title would be very useful. If the mods disagree, I'm sure this will be merged or nuked, and I'll be suitably chastised.]

Vanity Fair Link: Read Why Shelly Miscavige, Once Scientology’s Queen, Was Dethroned by Her Husband David
    http://www.vanityfair.com/society/2014/03/shelly-miscavige-scientology-queen-de-throned

Tony Ortega: The Vanity Fair story on Shelly Miscavige: ‘Scientology’s Vanished Queen’
    http://tonyortega.org/2014/02/05/vanity-fair-story-on-shelly-miscavige-scientologys-vanished-queen/

Excerpt:

2. koki

koki Silver Meritorious Patron

interesting comment there...(on VF page)

NOCOSTX 2 hours ago And of course, a BIG question is; Why is sister-in-law Sally Harvey Miscavige living in Richardson, TX in a home owned by a Dallas County judge while David swears in the Rathbun case that he has NO connections to Texas?

maybe someone have more info?:eyeroll:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  3. aegerprimo

aegerprimo Summa Cum Laude

There are some interesting connections being made at the Underground Bunker regarding that comment.
    http://tonyortega.org/2014/02/05/va...ientologys-vanished-queen/#comment-1233545162

4. Bea Kiddo

Bea Kiddo Crusader

Can you post them here? Copy and paste?

I have so much trouble with the comments section over there. Very frustrating to try to read. And forget about trying to post. Every time I try it crashes my computer.

I am very curious about this. (Plus I live in Richardson, Tx, which is a suburb of Dallas. I am curious!)

5. aegerprimo

Sorry about the formatting, but this is the best cut-and-paste I could do without losing the links.

6. MissWog

MissWog Silver Meritorious Patron

I have been a loyal subscriber to VF since my mom past away in 2003..before that I always stole her issues.. I remember reading it as far back as high school and they did an article on Furries hahahaha... Anyway, I'm debating downloading the copy bc I just enjoy holding the magazine and that whole experience. I did d/l it when they did the article about TC and the wife shopping just so I could keep up with all of you and the Bunker hahahaha.. Y'all are sure making it hard on me right now :)

i also can't keep the comments straight at the Bunker.. It crashes my iPad and since they are over 900 I'm gonna try but it won't be pretty.. It really is the needle in a haystack!

My visitors left yesterday so I really should be vacuuming.. But since the baby is taking a nap.. I guess I can procrastinate a little more :biggrin:

if anyone wants to paste good comments..I sure would appreciate it! I'm gonna go look but I'm not thinking I will find what I am looking for.. If I do, I will post them here too :)

edit: THANK YOU aegeprimo!!!!!!

7. aegerprimo

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  8. CommunicatorIC

Access Hollywood: Is Scientology Leader David Miscavige’s Wife Missing?

Access Hollywood - Vanity Fair: Is Scientology Leader David Miscavige’s Wife Missing?
    http://watch.accesshollywood.com/vi...-david-miscavige’s-wife-missing/3162867781001

VIDEO AT LINK

Text Excerpt:

9. CommunicatorIC