What's new

VERY VERY CONTRARY OSA ANZO REACTION

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
I believe whatever it is is calculated. I'm sure his Mom is not just being left to her own devices. If it is her texting I'm sure she's reporting in. She is likely being run by OSA.
But I hope you check it out and I hope I'm wrong!

Happy Days

I would not imagine that Sea Org members are allowed there own mobile phones.
Anybody know if this is allowed?
I would think it is to much of a connection to the outside world for the Church to risk it.
I could be wrong but this is what has me curious.
Shane,s Mom still contacts him via text messages.
Apparetly she received a mobile phone for xmas.
Now looking at this; as we know scio.
I am declared SP Shane has blown to stay with me and his Mom a current Sea Org member is still allowed to stay in contact with him on a day to day basis; without OSA intervention.
I find that really hard to beleive.
Infact it is lickely the texts of "how you doing" could be sent by OSA and Shane thinks it from his Mom.
I may ask Shane for the number and give her a call myself just to be sure.

IA - we bought Jordi a mobile when she was in and of course the SO security from time to time would confiscate the phones, even though it's the SO member's property... trying to manage the 'External Influence'.
However, when it became evident that we needed to go and get Jordi we demanded that her phone be returned and not have our comm cut with our girl. Which they did... then I text Jordi and told her we were coming to get her.. She was totally unaware of our plan so that put the cat amongst the starving pigeons.

I would call the number and see who is on the other end.

Happy Days

I believe whatever it is is calculated. I'm sure his Mom is not just being left to her own devices. If it is her texting I'm sure she's reporting in. She is likely being run by OSA.
But I hope you check it out and I hope I'm wrong!

This would be so true .... she could be shakey herself now that her son has gone to live with his dad, it's gotta have rocked her stable datum.

Wisened One

Crusader
Sounds like OSA's running scared - very, very scared.:happydance:

I'd call the number to see who answers - of course, it could be that they now have the heads-up and have "returned" the phone to your ex but it's well worth checking out.:yes:

But to let an SO member stay in contact with a blown RPFer AND a declared SP?:omg:

Something is very wrong with that picture.

No it ain't: They're allowing/encouraging she stay in comm with him to keep him 'attached' in some way and subtley text/say things that they hope will bring him back. And I'm betting OSA IS monitoring it all. Even if they are just physically looking at the texts or she shows them to them..

They may even be using this whole situation as a 'study' in how to recover better or prevent them blowing in the first place...or what 'subtle changes' to make within their organizations, etc. etc. Which they'll do, yet never give Anons or Exes any credit for implementing at least some of their 'improvements'...:eyeroll:

Celebrate his Freedom Day every month!!!

You're doing great, Adrian! :thumbsup: :clap:

Hope this partially answers your question: Here in America upper Admin and OSA have cell phones on an as needed basis (as do handlers at protests, etc. to use for texting and as walkie talkies)...rank and file SO do not, usually, unless on an op where it is needed to be used as a walkie talkie, etc.

Not a lot of free access to Internet via phone or computer...but people do have their ways of connecting.

Maybe his Mom has gone off on her own script and gotten a throwaway phone to keep in touch with her son...:thumbsup: (possibly she would really like to blow as well!) :happydance:

Or, she is being run by OSA in an attempt to handle HER as well as to attempt to recover or spin in your son.

Go with your gut level feelings on this. :yes:

Let me add two small bits of advice, from one who got a very indoctrinated dear childhood friend out of the Moonies years ago....

Put your son back in touch with happy memories from his childhood, if possible, revisit old scenes, look at old films or pictures, meet with old friends, relatives, teachers, coaches, neighbors etc. who will be glad to see him. Remind him of who he was before he was in SO valence...in addition to planning some fun future stuff to look forward to...setting goals that are pretty easily attainable, etc.

And...let him help you in some way that is real, by talking things over or working together on some relatively easy and fun project or hobby. Set some kind of a goal together and achieve it, even if it is just going to catch some fish for dinner, helping a neighbor, etc. (Hello Feral!!!:D) Feeling useful and wanting to help is key to recovering more normalcy.

God Bless you and your whole family....

I want to hear more about the kids in Mexico. We may be able to help. :)

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sounds like OSA's running scared - very, very scared.:happydance:

I'd call the number to see who answers - of course, it could be that they now have the heads-up and have "returned" the phone to your ex but it's well worth checking out.:yes:

But to let an SO member stay in contact with a blown RPFer AND a declared SP?:omg:

Something is very wrong with that picture.

Actually, something is very right about that picture. Unfortunately it is too right to believe it is actually happening.

When I blew, they used an ex partner of mine that I was still really close friends with to call my mother to try and locate me.

OSA used Alexander against Karen de la Carriere Jentch.

They would use a mother against her son.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
His mom is *certainly* not speaking to him without security at her side. There is no question about that whatsoever. Would she lie about it? Ask Shane if he would have.

Zinj

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
Hello RTC

Hi to all those at RTC. :whistling:

WOW; look; the phone call from Shane's EX step father who is at RTC James Foai was an interesting one.

Let me share with you RTC my thoughts on this.:coolwink:
James never called when Shane first escaped from the RPF. One would assume that would be the time of most concern for an EX step father :confused2: I would think so.

Lets just put this one out there for all to decide for themselves shall we.

RTC calls a few days after the youtube video gets posted of the Dundas RPF raid mmmmmmm I would say RTC is looking for info.
Why the response though from them?????????
For the skeptics still out there maybe some sensitive info has surfaced on the thread regarding that raid. :yes:
Carol Miles :omg: this appears to be a very interesting situation and I am sure more information will surface on this one.........

Is RTC disturbed by the info surfacing on Carol?
The only reason to be disturbed is if you know you have done wrong, are doing wrong. By wrong let me explain, human trafficing, holding people against their will, abuse..................the list goes on.

Shane does not need your calls. He is finding his own feet, let him get on with his life. Call him, you bother me, bother me I get :grouch: and I get like this because I am trying to give my son a new life and you keep dragging him under.

WOW; look; the phone call from Shane's EX step father who is at RTC James Foai was an interesting one.

James never called when Shane first escaped from the RPF. One would assume that would be the time of most concern for an EX step father :confused2: I would think so.

RTC calls a few days after the youtube video gets posted of the Dundas RPF raid mmmmmmm I would say RTC is looking for info.
For the skeptics still out there maybe some sensitive info has surfaced on the thread regarding that raid. :yes:
Carol Miles :omg: this appears to be a very interesting situation and I am sure more information will surface on this one.........

The only reason to be disturbed is if you know you have done wrong, are doing wrong. By wrong let me explain, human trafficing, holding people against their will, abuse..................the list goes on.

Shane does not need your calls. He is finding his own feet, let him get on with his life. Call him, you bother me, bother me I get :grouch: and I get like this because I am trying to give my son a new life and you keep dragging him under.

Spot on. They have a SIT to handle!

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
Sorry to all on the board for some mystery but I need a place to vent at least a little at the moment and mostly to let the cult know.

To OSA, RTC, David Miscavige and any fu..ing other scientologist involved. Here are some diagrams of my current state of mind, you guys really have no idea when to back the f..ck down.
:furious::naughty::storm::storm::storm::storm:

Last edited:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

IA, I think you are on to something. OSA has made a major effort to instigate a war on ESMB in the last week or so. Today we have the Australian birds re-appearing (OSA trolls, for the newbies). Now this. They are definitely causing a distraction. A distraction from what? My best guess is Carol Miles. I think they are very worried that she might talk. Worried enough to imprison her and shuffle her from country to country to keep one step ahead of the critics and the police. And they would like to bury it under all the noise and infighting that they have caused.

Now we know where we need to focus our attention.

Illegal Alien

Patron with Honors
Shout out to OSA ANZO

OSA ANZO mmmmmmmm and to think on my initial thread about my son I actually thanked you for being civil.
This post publically makes it known that I remove that comment about OSA being civil and this goes out as a warning to any parent or family member trying to reach out to another held in the RPF.

OSA was not civil. Nosire :naughty:

OSA followed my son and I out to the place where we sat down to eat and have a talk.
Three OSA members followed us around the shopping center and in the coffee shop one sat down right behind me with Michael Gordon in the distance constantly watching us and of course this puts immense pressure on Shane to not leave with me or do the wrong thing for fear of the discipline of scientology.

I do not now the OSA staff personnally so was oblivious to this.

One time when Shane went to the toilet one of the OSA terminals followed him in to the toilet and said lets go. Shane said no he wanted to talk to me.

Now OSA ANZO you will receive an e-mail from Shane and I hope you respect his decision, I really really do.:yes:

He has a mother who he loves dearly in the Sea Org and she loves him and I am sure with YOUR "Suppresive persons declare" you will shatter that relationship. This is not caused by Shane leaving and is not his fault or his responsibility it is YOUR POLICY

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Watching

Watching.....

Tick tock....

Where's Carol Miles?????

.......gone to get my spotlight..... :tiptoe:

Last edited: