ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

VIDEO: The Secrets of Scientology

Discussion in 'Movies, Plays, and Documentaries about Scientology' started by TEoS, Sep 28, 2010.

1. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

The Secrets of Scientology - Full video online.

Just to let you guys know that Part 1 of The Secrets of Scientology has now been uploaded to YouTube. Parts 2, 3, and 4 will follow very shortly (uploading now).

Here's a link to part one, though it may take a short while for the video to appear as it's still processing as I write:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l42UrHDx4lE

2. namaste

namaste Silver Meritorious Patron

Thank you very much, TEoS

3. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

4. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

5. TEoS

TEoS Patron with Honors

6. AnonKat

AnonKat Crusader

LOL at CULT

:lol:

I wonder how many celebs are still eager to join when they know people are listening in on their darkest secrets

7. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

But it's only *authorised people*, such as for staff training (they said). :)

Paul

8. nowout

nowout Patron with Honors

Thanks very much TEoS, good job! :thumbsup:

9. This is NOT OK !!!!

This is NOT OK !!!! Gold Meritorious Patron

Why do our "spokespersons" need to be crack heads?

M&M did whatever they did, but the "believer" part is pathetic.

Sorry, I'm not a fan.

10. This is NOT OK !!!!

That's harsh.

I was hoping for something more.

Such as:

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dance3::dance3::dance3::dancer::dancer::dancer:

11. OHTEEATE

OHTEEATE Silver Meritorious Patron

Great Job!

TEoS, nice to see it up so fast! My wife and I watched it together thanks to you. Mike Henderson

12. Lynn Fountain Campbell

Lynn Fountain Campbell Silver Meritorious Patron

Thank you, TEoS!

<3
    Lynn

13. This is NOT OK !!!!

How about?

:link::link::link::itstrue::itstrue::itstrue::link::link::link:

Ah....... I feel better now!

Future Show Idea for BBC:

One hour interview with Emma.

She will tell our story!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

14. This is NOT OK !!!!

And Yes TEoS.

THANK YOU.

15. GreyWolf

GreyWolf Gold Meritorious Patron

Well done! Jolly good Show!

16. Big Farmer

Big Farmer Patron with Honors

I'm assuming that the messages attributed to Tommy Davies and those received back by either Davies or Rinder (the cursing/vile language examples) must be real yet no documentary or other evidence was shown to back this up. Is it a ploy to try and entice the CoS into a legal battle to refute these claims?

I agree with other posters who stated that it would seem likely that the church and the bbc had thrashed out what could or could not be shown prior to airing. Mike and Marty surely would have given John Sweeney more verbal complaints about Miscaviage's physical abuses that were probably edited out (possible legal pressure brought to bear).

So I'm wondering how they came by the messages. Is it through phone sms text message records obtained (is this easily done) or spy software used at the time?

17. Div6

Div6 Crusader

Sweeny and the BBC are artists...consider this the first movement of an epic trilogy, with the 2007 show being the overture.........

18. Alanzo

Alanzo Bardo Tulpa

I have now decided to go into the valence of John Sweeney of the BBC.

John Sweeney - BBC

19. nozeno

nozeno Gold Meritorious Patron

You look a little like him.

How'd you do that?

20. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

I think it was definitely better done than JSs' last expose but i wouldn't call that blowing the lid off.

Mike was fumbling for words when sweeney asked him if he was in fact being followed the last time. To me it was as if Mike almost said something he felt he would have regretted later.

I still get a kick out of the empty basketball and tennis courts and the pool that hasn't rippled in quite some time.

All in all it was decent but not lid blowing.

Marty was pretty low key in this one.

They did admit that the tech was used to get to Sweeney and make him look bad.

A tech that is supposed to free man can be used to intimidate and make you look bad?:bullshit: