ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Vinaire's Story

Discussion in 'Stories From Inside Scientology' started by Vinaire, Jun 27, 2007.

View Users: View Users
  1. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

C'mon Pixie,

You're his favourite. Make him finish it! :yes:

Axiom142

2. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Ah!! Yes I am aren't I... :laugh: ... ok then... I'll do my best... :megaphone: Kitty!! Kitty!!!:megaphone: There will be NO more energy biscuits for you if you don't get those white furry paws of yours tap tap tapping away on that keyboard!! You can't have us all waiting like this!! Now come out come out where ever you are... :yes:

:omg: sh.. I hear paw steps.. :nervous: Kitty, is that you?... :nervous:

:runaway:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2008
  3. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

I wish I had more time to write... I guess I would have to sort out my priorities before I can sit down and reflect some more to write on this thread.

I do want to thank you all so much for the appreciation you are flowing towards me. A personal story happens to be something very intimate. It requires just the right moment... you know what I mean.

For some reason the time in Sea Org does not come to me in sequence, but in the form of a memory here and a memory there. Please give me some time and I may start to write again.

And in that case, this thread will require my full concentration at the cost of not writing on any other thread for a while.

OK?

4. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

Thank you Took, Ax and Pix... I love my fans.

:D :D :D

Is my ego showing? Calling Eckhart Tolle...

5. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

OK, what I shall do is whenever I am reminded of some incident from my life in Sea Org on some other thread, I shall enter it here.

That should work.

6. dchoiceisalwaysrs

dchoiceisalwaysrs Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi Vinaire

Really enjoyed your story.

I look forward to any ADD..itional parts, and find it intriguing that they will come as a Function of your participation in other threads.

Just co-relating to my having viewed different time streams in a "moment" of ascension/exertiorization.

7. tookmeawhile

tookmeawhile Patron with Honors

That's all fine and good but you gotta tell us; whatever happened with your back/spine disease? Did Scientology, or something else, take care of it or did it kill you in two years? :coolwink:

8. RolandRB

RolandRB Rest in Peace

I read each installment but I am sure it will be a "I tried Dianetics to find a cure and then got f--ked over" story. Someone who spends a fortune for a cure and then gets waylaid and then spends all their money trying to stop their whole-track overts destroying planets or something equally stupid.

I really hope someone "puts ethics in" on that lying, thieving, cheating bunch of scumbags. If I heard of an Org burning near me than I would go along and dance outside of it.

9. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

LOL! I am still here after 39 years. The facts are that my Ankylosing Spondalitis went into remission from a medical point of view. From recent blood tests some slight activity is still there but there is no danger from it. This is an auto-immune disease like body fighting itself at genetic level.

One of the medical solution for spondylitis is to operate on the spine and put a steel rod there to prevent it from bending over itself. In my case the same effect has come about automatically. Two vertebrae at the bottom of my spine and another two at the top of my spine have sealed into each other causing a "bamboo spine." So, my spine has remained comparatively straight, but has no flexibility in it for me to able to dance gracefully, or swim, or things like that.

I am fortunate enough not to have pain in my back again the way I used to have. That doesn't mean that I haven't had occasional pains, but they have been seldom and far in between.

Also, this malady has expressed itself in other ways. For a while in the nineties, I used to suffer from an attack of acute IRITIS once a year, then once in two years, and then at longer intervals, until it disappeared too. There was the danger of losing the eye and it used to be treated with steroids.

During this decade I have suffered more often with acute Prostatitis. So, my body has remained prone to inflammation throughout my life since my teenage years which has expressed itself as different type of horrible sounding "-itis." But I think I have coped with all of that pretty well through conventional and unconventional means. I would certainly like to have a more healthy body next life time.

Did Dianetics help me? I don't know... but my "ability to look" certainly did. I have used that ability throughout my life through meditation (I used it in TR0 and in Dianetics), and currently, I use it through Idenics in a much more subtle fashion.

I find that ability to be indispensable and hope to keep on developing it.

All the mechanics of different "-ologies" simply helps one determine where to look, but, ultimately, it is the ability to look that brings home the bacon.

10. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

By the way, I spent only $1000 on Dianetics auditing before joining Sea Org in 1971. I was in Sea Org till 1983, when I was kicked out and declared a Freeloader with a bill of $20,000.

After that I simply detached myself from the world of Dianetics and Scientology. I got married (for the first time) in 1984 and found a job as an engineer. My first child came in 1986 and the next in 1988. My wife and I wanted a boy and a girl and that is exactly what we got.

As a family we have stayed together and grown together wonderfully well. We love traveling around the world and we have been doing that every year as a whole family since late eighties. Our kids are probably the most internationally traveled kids there are.

I never had any intense desire for OT levels. By the time I left Sea Org, I felt that my case was finally handled. I had a very big win on the "Running Program." I just had a simply curiosity about OT Levels.

I did petition in the early nineties to get my Freeloader Bill canceled. A "Board of Investigation" determined that I was fit for Sea Org and should not have been kicked out. My Freeloader Bill was reduced to $2,500 which I paid, but I had a good, stable life and profession, and I felt no need to join Sea Org again.

My wife didn't much care for Scientology. She is quite "OT" by the way... very ethical and strong. In 1996 her father passed away and she was a mess. So, I persuaded her to get some auditing at the local Clearwater Mission by my old friend Carter. That went very well and my wife recovered nicely from her loss.

I think I have spent not more than $35,000 since then in some clean up in auditing of myself, and the auditing of my wife and children. So, I would not consider it spending a fortune on Scientology.

I did spend 12 precious years in Sea Org, but that was an experience that was worth every bit of it.

Now that I have been declared suppressive since last year, my family and I have nothing much to do with the world of Scientology. It is their loss and not ours. We are very happy and doing fine.

I am now trained on Idenics and helping my family and friends with it. And that is going wonderfully well.

Thank you all for listening to my story.

All my love to you in this moment.

I love ESMB.

11. Pixie

Pixie Crusader

Wonderful Vinaire... :clap: Truly wonderful. And may I say that you deserve all the happiness in the world, and may it follow you and your nearest and dearest wherever you go for the rest of your lives and beyond. :cheers:

12. Little Bear Victor

Little Bear Victor Silver Meritorious Patron

Exactly right -- their loss, not yours.

13. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

Thank you Pixie and LBV... I think that ESMB is studded with stars. Each one of us is so unique and with such a wonderful potential.

I think that we constitute the top 1% of all those who have gone through the experience of Scientology in terms of IQ and the love for life.

:p

14. Axiom142

Axiom142 Gold Meritorious Patron

Vinaire,

Thank you for updating us on your story. I’m sorry that I have only just caught up, I’ve been rather busy recently.

I am so very glad to hear that your AS is much better. When I first read of it a couple of years ago, I was very concerned, but didn’t dare ask about it since, in case it was bad news. I mean, how British is that! :duh:

It is wonderful that you have been able to make such a success of your life since leaving the Sea Org. So much for those stupid scare stories the CoS put out about those who leave ending up doing themselves in!

If you feel inclined, I would love to hear more tales of your experiences in the SO. Especially the juicy bits. :coolwink:

And, I agree with the others – Scientology has lost a great person. I think it is inevitable that the best ones leave or are pushed away. They don’t fit in with the cult mentality.

Axiom142

15. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

Here are a few points to update my story.

(1) I believe that Scientology technology has long been obsoleted by other developments in the independent field.

(2) The Church of Scientology has been on a rapid decline as it cannot be creative because of its own policies.

(3) I find the best of Scientology technology, and more, to be available now through IDENICS.

(4) I believe that any spiritual help should be provided totally free. It is up to the recepients of that help to maintain the source of that help as they wish.

(5) My current efforts are to establish an Idenics group in my local community. I shall provide further details as this plan becomes a reality.

16. Zero88

Zero88 Patron

Hello Vinaire! I dont know if you will remember me, but I used to post on beliefnet a while back under the SN Zero1. I havent posted there in a long time now, ever since they put the "beta" version in. Your into "Indentics" now I see. Cool deal if it works for you I say go for it. I looked at their web site some years back and have read some peoples ideas and dealings with it. Sounds interesting. Im still into Scientology though, very much interested in CBRs material along with of course LRHs. And I am just now studying the Grade 0 auditors course. I plan on becoming a Class 12 auditor and would like to get an org up and running as well. Ok Vinaire good to see you post again, you seem to be doing well. Good luck on your project and maybe we'll catch each others post on the Free Zone board. Later :)

Zero1

17. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

Yes, I remember you Zero1, and it is so nice to meet you here. I wish you my very best on your plans. I am simply looking at how my beliefs have changed over the years.

(1) My intention is not to invalidate Scientology technology. It is what it is. I simply find IDENICS much more accessible while also being more workable.

(2) I find the use of e-meter more of a liability than assistance. Use of e-meter is prone to errors, sometimes with drastic consequences. Use of e-meter also creates a dependence the way calculators do.

(3) I like IDENICS because it may be applied over phone and Internet, thus giving an incredible reach. No worksheets need be kept for Idenics sessions. The client is not required to divulge any private information. IDENICS is very safe.

18. FoTi

FoTi Crusader

How is one going to do or receive Idenics for free? The course is expensive.

19. Good twin

Good twin Floater

Thanks for the update Vinay. Please do keep us posted. :thumbsup:

Say "hello" to Mrs V for me too please. :)

20. Vinaire

Vinaire Sponsor

I can say this only for myself. Any Idenics sessions that I give to anybody would be absolutely free and without any conditions, because that is how I feel about any spiritual help. Of course, there will be constraints on the time that is available to me for Idenics. Also, I retain the right to choose my clients. At the moment I am truly enjoying Idenics application. I am getting great results. My wish is that at least one person in every family is trained on Idenics, who is then helping his/her family members and friends.

Any training on Idenics is available only through Survival Services, Inc. run by Mike Goldstein. That training is definitely worth its cost.

The Idenics group that I am planning, will be reading and discussing Idenics materials available in the Idenics book and on the Idenics website. I shall be encouraging group members to get trained on Idenics through Survival services. The group shall start with three trained Idenics practitioners - myself, my friend and his wife. My friend and I are math tutors also. We shall start by inviting the families of the math students we tutor. We shall be providing free Idenics sessions to group members.

At a future date, this group may be opened to cyberspace for membership.