What's new

Volcano list OT III?

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ha Ha, I remember that now. That is (cold extremities) a medical labeled malady. A non scien girl friend had that, constant cold hands and feet....and that is what she told me.

It's called Raynaud's Syndrome, and it's related to some autoimmune diseases.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Volcano list OTIII?

I wish I could help you,

but I'm currently trying to figure out

how many Body Thetans

can dance on the head of a pin.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader

Volcano list OTIII?

I wish I could help you,

but I'm currently trying to figure out

how many Body Thetans

can dance on the head of a pin.

Since, from what I can gather, they can blend into each other, probably billions :p But wait! That doesn't make any sense, since it is proclaimed that they are all sorts of separate impish pesky entities... oi.... I keep mine as pets, they are currently figuring out my income taxes.

I always wondered why these dis-embodied beings, who were once just physical entities, all get so maligned and stuff, oh, maybe it was the 3-d implant movies a six frames a second, that turned them into malicious entities? :nervous: Our ancestor cave-men must have been very confused by this :whistling: (why, since they were all implanted and shit (R-6? 'scuse my memory of scilon blarge), didn't this shit show up 100 million years ago?) Oh nm, just fartin' around.
Thanks L.R. Hubbard ya twisted shit-heel!

:eyeroll:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
They're *not* listed in the OT3 Materials.
They possibly existed in Hubbard's mind but he failed to list them out.

If you are trying to understand something about this material, try this;

Hubbard was a writer with a pretty good imagination. In auditing he came across things/phenomena he couldn't really explain and rather than admit that he couldn't explain them he concocted a script which he felt explained then adequately. He liked being the Authority on all things thetanic.

It's quite possible that if David Mayo had discovered the NOTs materials before Hubbard ever envisaged his version of events we would never have heard a thing about Xenu or the Incidents detailed in the OT3 materials. NOTs addresses and answers (at least to some extent) what Hubbard failed to address correctly and answer on OT3.

Of course, it may all be just script as many choose to believe so take all of this with a large grain of salt and apply the "if it's true for you" datum.

So what you are saying is Hubbard was "out lists"? He failed to mention the most incredible incident on our track and its actual location? Isn't that out-tech?:duh: To think that the poor people that pay to get this information actually believe it just goes to show the nature of the mind and how it can be controlled all the way to bat shit crazy!

Millions of Wogs across the globe have run the wall of fire - did not even get a sniffle. More lies to implant fear of the clubbed seals!

[h=3]OT III: The Wall of Fire[/h] Main article: Xenu
"This Solo-audited level goes through what is called the "Wall of Fire" that surrounds a previously impenetrable whole track mystery. What prevents a being from being himself? This level answers that question. Once complete, a being is free of the whole track overwhelm that has trapped him. Here he confronts and eradicates the fourth dynamic engram that has plagued this universe for millennia."[SUP][6][/SUP] The cost to 'upgrade' to this level is $8,910.[SUP][7][/SUP]
Church dogma regards OT III as a dangerous process which can lead to pneumonia, to lack of sleep or even to death if not run correctly. In Church of Scientology of California v. Kaufman, it was noted that the defendant had been required to sign a waiver to the effect that "the Scientology Organization, its branches and members, and L. Ron Hubbard are not responsible for anything that might happen to my body or mind on OT III".[SUP][8]

[/SUP]